Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 170887 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #210 on: September 30, 2007, 07:49:09 AM »
:o :o :o  ELANO  :o :o :o

im suprised you havent mentioned martin petrov....fucking quality player...his valuation will be 15-20m by the end of this season imo...how much did you buy him for???

oh an ur from wythensthaw????...i just finished readin a book from a hooligan who hailed from there...he was Utd though :-\

bez

« Reply #211 on: September 30, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
2-0 take that.

tar.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #212 on: September 30, 2007, 12:03:56 PM »
2-0 take that.

tar.

woe is me who was goin to put on £20 on everton 2-0

i predicted M.City 3-1 and L'Pool 1-0 as well

3 potential earners and no money earned...WANK!!

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #213 on: September 30, 2007, 01:35:27 PM »
:o :o :o  ELANO  :o :o :o

im suprised you havent mentioned martin petrov....fucking quality player...his valuation will be 15-20m by the end of this season imo...how much did you buy him for???

oh an ur from wythensthaw????...i just finished readin a book from a hooligan who hailed from there...he was Utd though :-\

Yeah Im from Wythenshawe
Tony O'neil is a fuckin prick though (Bull Shitter)

Go read Guvnors by Micky Francais
Best hooligan book out there

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #214 on: October 01, 2007, 12:04:28 PM »
great goal from Elano.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #215 on: October 01, 2007, 02:43:30 PM »
I cannot believe tottenham came from 4-1 down to draw with villa.. i missed the bloody game because i had a football match, but ended up listening to the last 25 in the car while smokin a joint with a mate, unbelievable game... ive seen the highlights tho and it a terrible performance from the defensive, robinson drop'd another clanger to gift villa the first, kaboul and dawson had lil communication especially for the 2nd goal.. but yadadadada:
We drew so i gotta be happy with that  :)

bez

« Reply #216 on: October 02, 2007, 04:33:08 AM »
great game. I actually went mad when tottenham scored their 4th. Love it when stuff like that happens. And I also love it because Spurs fans left when it was 4-1 to Villa and missed possibly the comeback of the season.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #217 on: October 02, 2007, 09:53:47 AM »
great game. I actually went mad when tottenham scored their 4th. Love it when stuff like that happens. And I also love it because Spurs fans left when it was 4-1 to Villa and missed possibly the comeback of the season.

yeah, but if the shoe were on the over foot and everton were that position wouldnt u be tempted to leave?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #218 on: October 02, 2007, 01:51:25 PM »
Arsenal won. yeah!!

also, props to Rangers, well in 3-0 away from home.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2007, 01:59:02 PM »
Unreal win from Rangers, proabably the greatest ever win in their history.

Altho not sour grapes or anything but they really aren't the team they used to be.
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2007, 02:16:31 PM »
Arsenal won. yeah!!

;D

also, props to Rangers, well in 3-0 away from home.

Yeah, that was awesome!

kemizt

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: October 03, 2007, 07:17:21 AM »
Dropped 2 points against Motherwell in the league on Saturday and allow Celtic to go top on goals

Then we go away from home in the Champions League and beat Lyon 3-0

Unbelievable and shows how crazy and wonderful this sport is

One of our best results away from home in Europe

bez

« Reply #222 on: October 03, 2007, 07:31:32 AM »

yeah, but if the shoe were on the over foot and everton were that position wouldnt u be tempted to leave?

no, I will always stay to the final whistle. Whats the point in going to the game if you are going to leave half way through. Imagine if I would of done that when Everton played Wimbeldon and we was 2-0 down and on the very of relegation. The only thing I am gutted about is the that Spurs didnt win the game 5-4, then those dick head fans who left would of had egg on their face.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #223 on: October 03, 2007, 08:41:45 AM »

no, I will always stay to the final whistle. Whats the point in going to the game if you are going to leave half way through. Imagine if I would of done that when Everton played Wimbeldon and we was 2-0 down and on the very of relegation. The only thing I am gutted about is the that Spurs didnt win the game 5-4, then those dick head fans who left would of had egg on their face.

it annoys me when fans leave early, its there choice but personally i have paid the money so im staying. United have scored so many late goals i always expect something to happen in injury time !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #224 on: October 03, 2007, 10:02:29 AM »

it annoys me when fans leave early, its there choice but personally i have paid the money so im staying. United have scored so many late goals i always expect something to happen in injury time !

lol to clear this up ive never left a game early either, but thats just football i think its more criminal how some premeirship clubs struggle to fill half their stadiums