Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 173986 times)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1080 on: May 06, 2008, 07:21:23 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1081 on: May 06, 2008, 08:40:38 AM »
HLEB probably will play with f.c. inter next season  8)

Wenger will report Inter to FIFA over Hleb

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

Arsène Wenger will be reporting Inter Milan to FIFA.

The Frenchman revealed on Friday that, in the last week, he had been made aware of developments regarding a reported illegal move for Alex Hleb.

The Arsenal boss stopped short of revealing precisely what it was that had come to light but was clearly angered by what he considered a breach of the rules.

“I will of course do it [report them to FIFA], with Inter Milan especially,” said Wenger. “Because of what they did.

“I now know more about what happened over there [in Milan]. I will keep the information for those who need to know it.

“I don’t want to speak much more on that but it is unfair what happened.”
http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=news&article=491036&cpid=703&title=Wenger+will+report+Inter+to+FIFA+over+Hleb

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1082 on: May 06, 2008, 11:06:04 AM »
whys everyone dissin brendtner??...he's a legend ;D

a legend? barely... true he seems like a decent talent and he did have a good season out on loan last year at Birmingham but the dude is far too agrogant, the way he walks around and acts on the pitch would suggest he's already made it as a professional... He's still got a lot too learn.

SAS is taking the piss, he is a liverpool fan.

Bedtner pretty much helped liverpool get through.

Flamini has signed for AC now

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

The Frenchman revealed on Friday that, in the last week, he had been made aware of developments regarding a reported illegal move for Alex Hleb.

The Arsenal boss stopped short of revealing precisely what it was that had come to light but was clearly angered by what he considered a breach of the rules.

“I will of course do it [report them to FIFA], with Inter Milan especially,” said Wenger. “Because of what they did.

“I now know more about what happened over there [in Milan]. I will keep the information for those who need to know it.

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=news&article=491036&cpid=703&title=Wenger+will+report+Inter+to+FIFA+over+Hleb

every club does this how did arsenal get fabregas from barca ?

Not exactly the same but my brother is a football coach and went over to holland  to spend a week with some AZ coaches to look at there training methods. The under 14 coach was moaning that arsenal had come in and poached one of his players.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1083 on: May 06, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »
^ I don't believe he has signed for Milan before I see it on either Arsenal's or Milan's website.

And as I said, players comes and goes, but the worst part is that he goes free..

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1084 on: May 06, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »
^ I don't believe he has signed for Milan before I see it on either Arsenal's or Milan's website.

And as I said, players comes and goes, but the worst part is that he goes free..

sorry for the news

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_3525181,00.html

A statement on Milan's official website read: "Milan would like to confirm that we have signed a contract that will tie the French player Mathieu Flamini to the Rossoneri from 1st July 2008 till 30th June 2012."

On the agreement, Flamini told reporters: "I am very happy, thank you"

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1085 on: May 06, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »
WELCOME MATHIEU!
5/5/2008 9:34:00 PM
Mathieu Flamini and Milan: his first contract with the Rossoneri's club will start on July 1st 2008 until June 30th 2012. First team player with Arsenal, desired by many big clubs, Flamini is a Milan player.

MILAN - The number 16 of Arsenal, present against Milan in the Champions League between February and March, bot at the Emirates Stadium and San Siro, is a Rossonero player now. Already Under 21 French national team player, he debuted in the national team coached by Raymond Domeneh on November 16, 2007 in a friendly game between France and Morocco, and it is very probable that he is called-up for Euro 2008. Grew up in Olympique Marseille, Flamini debuted in the first team on December 23rd, 2003, in a Ligue 1 game against Tolouse: some months after the transfer to Arsenal, at the court of Arsene Wenger, where he debuted in the Premier League on August 15th 2004 during Everton-Arsenal 1-4.

Amongst the experiences of the new Rossoneri's player, there's already affinity with his new club, a final in the Champions League of 2006, in France, at the stadium of Saint Denis in Paris: Barcelona-Arsenal 2-1. The official website of the Gunners defines him as an eclectic and fighting midfielder, whereas it is well known the great interest shown in him by the great clubs of Spanish, German and Italian football. Mathieu Flamini wanted to join Milan at any cost and last night he landed with a private flight before heading towards the Milan centre, first at the hotel and then at the restaurant with the Rossoneri directors. Today the medical tests: everything ok.
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=66231

:'(

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1086 on: May 06, 2008, 09:46:25 PM »

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

its just BULLSHIT,hleb was just hangin around milan with his agent.
wenger can kiss our ass  ;D
there's nothing he can do

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1087 on: May 07, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

Of course there is, he can just refuse your offer..
God damn corrupt Italians

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1088 on: May 07, 2008, 04:11:37 AM »

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

wenger ?  ::)

p.s. its like that all over the world for the transfers of the players,italy is not different compared to england,spain,france,germany......but you are a fuckin norwegian  :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1089 on: May 07, 2008, 07:25:32 AM »

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

p.s. its like that all over the world for the transfers of the players,italy is not different compared to england,spain,france,germany......but you are a fuckin norwegian  :D

Hell, $25 mill and he's yours.

Oh, so you're no supposed to approach the club before the player?

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1090 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:00 AM »

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

yes,but wenger don't have any proof against inter....he's just mad because hleb can use the 'infamous' fifa law to leave the club

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1091 on: May 07, 2008, 08:57:17 AM »

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

yes,but wenger don't have any proof against inter....he's just mad because hleb can use the 'infamous' fifa law to leave the club

Whatever, if he ain't loyal - get the fuck outta here.. One player doesn't make the club.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1092 on: May 07, 2008, 08:58:40 AM »

Sun, May 4, 2008, 1.30pm

By Matt Fortune

Whatever, if he ain't loyal - get the fuck outta here.. One player doesn't make the club.

i don't know why,but this year a lot of players don't get along with wenger..... even adebayor wants to leave the club

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1093 on: May 07, 2008, 09:02:49 AM »
^I don't know what's up

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #1094 on: May 07, 2008, 09:04:29 AM »
^I don't know what's up

and flamini is french like wenger  ::)