Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 173565 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3600 on: April 03, 2010, 04:22:31 AM »
On the way to the Emirates at HT in Man U - Chelsea game. If we can keep it down to 2-0 i'll be relatively pleased.

Invincible

« Reply #3601 on: April 03, 2010, 07:29:42 AM »
 :( :grumpy: :boohoo:

Damn I hate Chelsea. They totally outplayed us. Most annoying thing obviously was the 2nd goal which was way offside. Okay, we got a fortuate goal back but it left us with to much to do. I am so depressed right now.  :-[

The title aint over yet though. Chelsea will slip up one more time.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #3602 on: April 03, 2010, 07:43:14 AM »

Damn I hate Chelsea. They totally outplayed us. Most annoying thing obviously was the 2nd goal which was way offside. Okay, we got a fortuate goal back but it left us with to much to do. I am so depressed right now.  :-[

Yeah, I feel you...we just made it way harder....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3603 on: April 03, 2010, 09:49:44 AM »
I can't believe it took us ninety-fucking-four minutes to score against that shite team. Only descent players are Manicenne and Hanemann, and we made the GK look good today.

Thank you Nicklas!

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3604 on: April 03, 2010, 09:50:52 AM »
Awesome goal by Zenden today  ;D

kemizt

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3605 on: April 03, 2010, 11:25:28 AM »
Arsenal deserved the win, but we were so close to the draw :(

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3606 on: April 03, 2010, 12:01:20 PM »

lol, the ball was blatantly handled into the net.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3607 on: April 04, 2010, 02:48:33 AM »
Rooney out, Man Utd lose to Chelsea.

That shocking I had £50 on it. Nice wee earner.

Don't mean to be that black and white about it but there ye go.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3608 on: April 04, 2010, 06:30:04 AM »
Chelsea were much the better side in the first half we didnt get close to them which was really disspointing.

Second half we were much improved and i thought a draw would have been a fair result. The second goal runined any chance of that, how the linesman missed that was beyond me.

The officials were shocking throughtout, each side could and probably should have had a penalty, drogbas goal def should have been ruled out Macheda's was fortunate to be given also.

We need to win on wed against bayern or i can see the season falling apart.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #3609 on: April 04, 2010, 06:54:41 AM »
Chelsea were much the better side in the first half we didnt get close to them which was really disspointing.

Second half we were much improved and i thought a draw would have been a fair result. The second goal runined any chance of that, how the linesman missed that was beyond me.

The officials were shocking throughtout, each side could and probably should have had a penalty, drogbas goal def should have been ruled out Macheda's was fortunate to be given also.

We need to win on wed against bayern or i can see the season falling apart.

Wednesday will decide our season. If we win that, hopefully it will fill the players with confidence. Unfortunately we still have to play Blackburn away, who have been on fire at home recently so I'm not confident about a victory there. And I'm seriously not expeting us to get a result in the derby. I think the league is over. if we get the win on Wednesday and don't get a win next weekend, we should just focus on Europe.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3610 on: April 04, 2010, 07:51:51 AM »
wouldn't it be great if Manchester United ended up finishing third in the league

Invincible

« Reply #3611 on: April 04, 2010, 08:08:04 AM »
wouldn't it be great if Manchester United ended up finishing third in the league

That would be tragic.  :P

Can't see that happening with half of Arsenals squad injured with most of their best players on that injured list.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3612 on: April 04, 2010, 08:46:48 AM »

Can't see that happening with half of Arsenals squad injured with most of their best players on that injured list.

I can, this season reminds me of one a few years back where we ran arsenal close but lost too many and then Liverpool pipped us for second.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3613 on: April 05, 2010, 04:00:25 AM »

it could well be tottenham who decides who gets the title.. Chelsea & Arsenal @ home and United away, all in the space of 3 games.. thats one harsh run in!  :-[

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3614 on: April 06, 2010, 08:35:31 AM »
Why is Berbatov getting so much hate? I don't think he's that bad, of course Rooney and Ronaldo are much better, but that's a given. Few players are on their level. I think he's clearly better than Park and Owen and yet noone disses them like ever?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin