Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 173960 times)

Invincible

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4170 on: November 22, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ihd71POt4U4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ihd71POt4U4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en</a>

:laugh:

Fraxxx

« Reply #4171 on: November 24, 2010, 03:43:17 PM »
^^^ WTF!! Who speaks Portuguese and can translate this for us? I'd really like to know why he did that. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4172 on: November 24, 2010, 06:23:33 PM »
Throwback LOL @ Maicon - "the worlds best right-back" being paralyzed by Bale.  :P

BUMP..

Gareth Bale >>>>>>> Maicon.  :o

What a player.

Hmmm. Lets all conveniently forget the fact that Bale was probably one of the worst wing backs in the whole of the premier league for two years when he played. Can't even be blamed on development because he played as a key player for Southampton before Spurs bought him. He's been incredible this season so far but the hype surrounding him right now is fucking stupid for a player who has, so far in his career, still had more bad performances than hes had good ones.

That said, he's obviously a great WINGER...and has found his position so he'll only get better from now. Lets not forget how shit he was as a defender though.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4173 on: November 25, 2010, 06:59:20 AM »
Throwback LOL @ Maicon - "the worlds best right-back" being paralyzed by Bale.  :P

BUMP..

What a player.

Hmmm. Lets all conveniently forget the fact that Bale was probably one of the worst wing backs in the whole of the premier league for two years when he played. Can't even be blamed on development because he played as a key player for Southampton before Spurs bought him. He's been incredible this season so far but the hype surrounding him right now is fucking stupid for a player who has, so far in his career, still had more bad performances than hes had good ones.

That said, he's obviously a great WINGER...and has found his position so he'll only get better from now. Lets not forget how shit he was as a defender though.

i don't think that's a fair thing to say. i imagine it's quite a jump from the championship to the premiership, and he was a young player when he made the move, so it's only natural to take time to adapt.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4174 on: November 25, 2010, 11:18:06 AM »

BUMP..

What a player.

i don't think that's a fair thing to say. i imagine it's quite a jump from the championship to the premiership, and he was a young player when he made the move, so it's only natural to take time to adapt.

wasn't there some crazy statistic like Spurs hadn't scored in so-and-so games when Bale has appeared floating around last season?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4175 on: November 25, 2010, 12:25:15 PM »

BUMP..

What a player.

wasn't there some crazy statistic like Spurs hadn't scored in so-and-so games when Bale has appeared floating around last season?

Cant remember how long it was for but every time Bale played spurs didnt win.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4176 on: November 25, 2010, 03:08:39 PM »
who is bale the game i seen him play the other day he couldnt put a penalty shot in :-X

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4177 on: November 28, 2010, 06:29:12 AM »
who is bale the game i seen him play the other day he couldnt put a penalty shot in :-X

He's just a half-decent winger Spurs have that has been masturbated over by the press because:

a. he had one great game vs Inter Milan in front of TV cameras.
b. he plays for a London club and the press are desperate to big them up over any other club for whatever reason.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4178 on: November 28, 2010, 05:21:39 PM »

He's just a half-decent winger Spurs have that has been masturbated over by the press because:

b. he plays for a London club and the press are desperate to big them up over any other club for whatever reason.

fuckin hell, sour much? The fact is bale broke into the tottenham side back in January last year, he was a key player in our push for 4th. Remember he scored big goals in back to back wins against arsenal and Chelsea including the winner. His overal improvement in the last year is incredible and he rightly deserves the praise he's been unstoppable all season.

And LOL about the press being desperate to big up London club players, wat a load of crap. 

Invincible

« Reply #4179 on: November 28, 2010, 06:16:01 PM »

fuckin hell, sour much? The fact is bale broke into the tottenham side back in January last year, he was a key player in our push for 4th. Remember he scored big goals in back to back wins against arsenal and Chelsea including the winner. His overal improvement in the last year is incredible and he rightly deserves the praise he's been unstoppable all season.

And LOL about the press being desperate to big up London club players, wat a load of crap. 

True, but the thing is, I don't know why he's sour about it. I thought he was a Newcastle fan.  ???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4180 on: November 29, 2010, 12:26:54 PM »
madrid gets laid the fuck out... them niggas is whack on defense
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #4181 on: November 30, 2010, 07:09:56 AM »
LMAO at real getting raped by Barca, hopefully that'll shut up Jose for a little while at least

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4182 on: December 03, 2010, 02:03:45 PM »
LMAO at real getting raped by Barca, hopefully that'll shut up Jose for a little while at least

Was funny to watch, according to Mourinho it wasnt a humiliation  ::) Does it need to be 10-0 for that ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4183 on: December 06, 2010, 12:15:23 PM »

True, but the thing is, I don't know why he's sour about it. I thought he was a Newcastle fan.  ???

exactly, why would I be bitter about Spurs? completely unrelated club to mine (which has fucked itself up from the inside today btw but lets not get into that).

Are you seriously denying the fact that the press, entirely based in London, don't favour London clubs? Seriously? Thats pretty much industry standard knowledge.

For example, Darren Bent at Spurs...only needed to simply start regularly for Spurs to get in the England squad. Darren Bent at Sunderland is the highest scoring English striker over the last two seasons so far...still left out of the england squads all the time. Thats not an isolated example aswell. This is because the media coverage gives more shine to London teams' players.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4184 on: December 08, 2010, 05:23:38 PM »

exactly, why would I be bitter about Spurs? completely unrelated club to mine (which has fucked itself up from the inside today btw but lets not get into that).

Are you seriously denying the fact that the press, entirely based in London, don't favour London clubs? Seriously? Thats pretty much industry standard knowledge.

For example, Darren Bent at Spurs...only needed to simply start regularly for Spurs to get in the England squad. Darren Bent at Sunderland is the highest scoring English striker over the last two seasons so far...still left out of the england squads all the time. Thats not an isolated example aswell. This is because the media coverage gives more shine to London teams' players.

LOL are you joking about darren bent?? thats your example? the reason why bent go so much press was because he was an half decent player who we stupidly spent £16.5 million on, and who never lived up to his price tag.. he scored only 25 goals in all competitions in 2 seasons at us, which isnt a great return given the price..
you talk about england but yet, his only been cap'd 7 times and has scored just 1 goal, and that was in september this year.. the reason he doesnt get into the side is because he simply isnt an england quality striker.. nothing to do with media influence  :loser: