Author Topic: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)  (Read 2067 times)

BritneySpears

Re: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 12:34:36 AM »
I didn't need to listen to the interview to see you got all butthurt :P

Lucifuge

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 03:22:55 AM »
all aouth can fuck with mobb deep they truily legends.. someny classic albums this mafakas aint got classic verse albums we aint thokin abaut.. respect
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Raphael

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 05:48:42 AM »
 :grumpy:

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 09:22:02 AM »
I didn't need to listen to the interview to see you got all butthurt :P

wow your hurting...everyone is siding with me, only u and 1 other dude who probably also didn't listen 2 the interview....havoc acted like a girl plain and simple

i guess he's your hero or some shit
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 11:27:20 AM »
mobb deep destroyed pac on record..i dont think T.I would be a problem...in all honest Hav had probably been on the pipe..purely for the fact he was switchin so much...

but still T.I is not fuckin wit Mobb

and all the dudes sayin Hav aint spittin like he used to..FUCK NAW...yall thinkin of prodigy..if anything Hav stepped up his rap game since prodigy fell off

d-nice

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 11:29:19 AM »
mobb deep destroyed pac on record..i dont think T.I would be a problem...in all honest Hav had probably been on the pipe..purely for the fact he was switchin so much...

and all the dudes sayin Hav aint spittin like he used to..FUCK NAW...yall thinkin of prodigy..if anything Hav stepped up his rap game since prodigy fell off

When did Mobb Deep destroy 2pac on record?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 11:45:41 AM »

When did Mobb Deep destroy 2pac on record?

drop a gem on em

not sayin Pac couldnt have came harder but "dont one of u n*ggaz got sickle cell" aint really fuckin with "drop a gem on em"

wit flashbacks of robberies
in manhattan
you know wat happened
60 g's worth of gun clappin
who shot ya??
ya probably screamed louder dan an opera

dope song 8)

da_notorious_mack

d-nice

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2007, 12:20:37 PM »
That was a nice track, but it didn't destroy Pac. Pac got at them in interviews, ad libs, other songs, pretty much any and every chance he got he was clowning them. Even had the Outlawz getting at them in Atlanta.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2007, 12:22:27 PM »
Mobb lost all credibility when they signed with the unit & got it tatted on they hands after 50 used there name 4 a cheap punchline :D

and 50 set these dudes up so it seemed like they could not fail...dudes was on outta control remix with a VIDEO...they were on the LEAD single for the GRODT sdtk...and they still managed 2 flop ???

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2007, 12:31:57 PM »
so its not all about sales...the thing is hardly any of mobbs original fanbase would begrudge them at least an atempt at mainstream...dude are vets...after i read this thread i actually went on youtube an watched some of they video's and to be honest while i do like tip...his best music is probably on a level with "got it twisted" an "put em in there place"....the vintage mobb stuff is untouchable imo...when u been in the game as long as they have in my eyes they ave the right to speak on anyone they wish...

and as for the 50 thing....50 also said many a time he's a fan...plus it wasnt so much a diss as hard fact...Jay hurt prodigy on "takeover" its undisputable...so after ten years in the game you'd turn down a bumper pay day and chance of mainstream success because dude said something..they musta known deep down was truth theirselves???...

be real...

and n-nice thats cool...i think "destroy" was probably a bit strong..but dey got at him....its a whole differnt topic really...i only ever heard pac say that shit on hit em up an "mobb deep killa" on another track..and thought it was dope how they kept the whole shit subliminal..like they dint do it 4 a bit of spotlight just so when pac hear it he knew it was about him...i wouldnt mind hearin anythin pac/outlaws sent dere way tho if u could hook man up... 8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 12:34:36 PM by StreetsAllSalute »

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2007, 12:32:22 PM »
Mobb lost all credibility when they signed with the unit & got it tatted on they hands after 50 used there name 4 a cheap punchline :D

and 50 set these dudes up so it seemed like they could not fail...dudes was on outta control remix with a VIDEO...they were on the LEAD single for the GRODT sdtk...and they still managed 2 flop ???

I don't really think 50 set them up too well, because that song was originally on Tha Massacre re release. 50 just added it to their album, but at first it was promoted as his single. Other than that the album should have dropped shortly after GRODT soundtrack to capitalize on the buzz but it dropped the year after.

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2007, 12:35:12 PM »

I don't really think 50 set them up too well, because that song was originally on Tha Massacre re release. 50 just added it to their album, but at first it was promoted as his single. Other than that the album should have dropped shortly after GRODT soundtrack to capitalize on the buzz but it dropped the year after.

but they had the promo of the video being out, and actually getting decent play

d-nice

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2007, 12:39:48 PM »

Yeah but Outta Control was promoted as a 50 Cent single. Same with Have A Party. That was promoted as a GRODT single. 50 just added the 2 singles as bonus tracks to help sell the album.

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »

Yeah but Outta Control was promoted as a 50 Cent single. Same with Have A Party. That was promoted as a GRODT single. 50 just added the 2 singles as bonus tracks to help sell the album.

i wasn't even trying 2 say they where singles, but being feat. on a song certainly helps, especially when it's a combo of 5o cent (TWICE) and nate dogg...

on top of that they dropped 2 videos of there own promoted 4 the record