Author Topic: 50, Yayo, and Banks...'We On Some Shit' (link inside)  (Read 447 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50, Yayo, and Banks...'We On Some Shit' (link inside)
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 07:45:42 AM »
^^LOL, he aint gonna flop, no matter how much u dont like 50, he gonna sell a shit load of records lol!!!

It's not that I don't like him, I just don't like the music he's been putting out. Get Rich... was the shit - I know he can deliver a respectable record that's to my liking. The quality fell disastrously with The Massacre, and it sure hasn't gotten any better on Curtis.

He still might sell a lot with purely his name, but honestly, I haven't witnessed any buzz for Curtis. You knew Get Rich was gonna be a monster before it dropped, and there was huge hype for The Massacre (The single (though wack IMO) was a hit and he put Piggy Bank on it, and that drew people in). But whenever I read news about Curtis it's either some pushback or the label making him re-do songs or poor response to the singles or something negative like that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 05:53:46 PM »
^^LOL, he aint gonna flop, no matter how much u dont like 50, he gonna sell a shit load of records lol!!!

It's not that I don't like him, I just don't like the music he's been putting out. Get Rich... was the shit - I know he can deliver a respectable record that's to my liking. The quality fell disastrously with The Massacre, and it sure hasn't gotten any better on Curtis.

He still might sell a lot with purely his name, but honestly, I haven't witnessed any buzz for Curtis. You knew Get Rich was gonna be a monster before it dropped, and there was huge hype for The Massacre (The single (though wack IMO) was a hit and he put Piggy Bank on it, and that drew people in). But whenever I read news about Curtis it's either some pushback or the label making him re-do songs or poor response to the singles or something negative like that.

yea not nearly as much as 'grodt' or the 'massacre'. but 50 is 50 and hes gunna sell, y cuz hes 50 lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 01:06:08 PM »
This aint from the album, its from the new 50 mixtape thats coming out before the album drops. Its over some old school beat, I dont know which, older cats here will know.