Author Topic: Wu-Tang Clan Cover The Beatles  (Read 461 times)

Paul

Re: Wu-Tang Clan Cover The Beatles
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »
i love haters hating on songs b4 they even come out and even heard them yet straight Hatin @ its finest... disgraceful homos.. go listen 2 lil wayne this is grown mans hip hop ... WU-TANG FOREVER

contradicted yourself mate
funkyfreshintheflesh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 04:32:44 PM »
You're close minded if you think a song's 'gay' just because it covers a song of a different genre to hip hop.

its not tht its a different genre of music, its the fact its a cover, i would have like to hear them sample it but a cover version= :(

I don't see how various members of the Wu Tang Clan can cover a song with as little lyrics as it has. I think they mean they are going to keep the melody and chorus and the Wu Tang Clan will rap their own verses over the the instrumental inbetween the chorus which would make it pretty much the same as a sample.

Paul

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 05:37:28 PM »
You're close minded if you think a song's 'gay' just because it covers a song of a different genre to hip hop.

its not tht its a different genre of music, its the fact its a cover, i would have like to hear them sample it but a cover version= :(

I don't see how various members of the Wu Tang Clan can cover a song with as little lyrics as it has. I think they mean they are going to keep the melody and chorus and the Wu Tang Clan will rap their own verses over the the instrumental inbetween the chorus which would make it pretty much the same as a sample.

well id like to hear that
funkyfreshintheflesh

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 07:25:14 AM »
I thought the beatles didnt allow anyone to cover there tracks

anyone can cover a beatles track...but NO ONE can sample a beatles track.