Author Topic: Rick Ross Mixtapes  (Read 168 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rick Ross Mixtapes
« on: August 16, 2007, 01:27:12 PM »
I've never gotten into any of his mixtapes, and I've heard that they're really good.  What are the best ones for me to check out?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross Mixtapes
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 02:21:10 PM »
the only one ive heard is his new one "Still Hustlin" that he personally put out (or his 'street team' at least). its got all his recent joints and a lil  new stuff i think, and its all pretty good. not real lyrical, but some good M.I.A. jams on there... Runners productions, etc. All the songs on it are basically CDQ which is nice too.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 05:17:19 PM »
the only one ive heard is his new one "Still Hustlin" that he personally put out (or his 'street team' at least). its got all his recent joints and a lil  new stuff i think, and its all pretty good. not real lyrical, but some good M.I.A. jams on there... Runners productions, etc. All the songs on it are basically CDQ which is nice too.
Cool, I just got that one but didn't listen to it yet.  Thanks!  Anyone else got any other recommendations?  Maybe the shit he was dropping before "Port Of Miami"?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 05:03:58 PM »
bump

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 11:53:27 AM »
i thought id give rick ross a chance and got The street catalogue , to be honest listened to it once and it werent any good.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson