Author Topic: W.C.'s lyrics are whack as a mofo  (Read 982 times)

Lil D

Re: W.C.'s lyrics are whack as a mofo
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 05:37:10 AM »
like some people already said: WC is a gangsta rapper, gangsta shit is what you'll get, you'll get no funny ass songs like Ayo (Curtis & JT), gangsta shit with a dark sense of humor is what you get

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 05:55:45 AM »
Fuuuuuuck man.  His flow is good, but his rap about bitches,car,violence and his weak ass similies ruin every track almost.

3 years ago I would have totally liked this, I feel like I have matured....

bitch please

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 05:57:17 AM »
What I don't understand is.. if you don't like it, then don't listen to it, simple as that. What the hell are you listening to WC for looking for some in-depth mind awakening lyrics? Dub has always dropped raw uncut gangsta shit and that's what this album is... Don't like it, don't listen to it, no need to bitch around about it, it's not that big of a deal, you could have expressed your thoughts in any one of the 1000 threads on WC's album right now...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 06:00:30 AM »
Lol@thinking one is more mature because one prefers lyrics about love or something :camp: And I don't need a rapper to "get me thinking"... I can get to think about stuff by myself.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lil D

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 07:45:15 AM »
What I don't understand is.. if you don't like it, then don't listen to it, simple as that. What the hell are you listening to WC for looking for some in-depth mind awakening lyrics? Dub has always dropped raw uncut gangsta shit and that's what this album is... Don't like it, don't listen to it, no need to bitch around about it, it's not that big of a deal, you could have expressed your thoughts in any one of the 1000 threads on WC's album right now...
^^thread closed i guess

Okka

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 08:08:12 AM »
W.C.>Joe Budden

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 09:18:58 AM »
I think WC's lyrics are the highlight of the album, along with his flow.  His punchlines are unmatchable.  "I'm harder than Michael Jackson's dick in the day care," I got em shakin like Michael J Fox," "I push it like a vagina in labor."  The list goes on and on.  That shit is comic genuis.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 09:38:25 AM »
I think WC's lyrics are the highlight of the album, along with his flow.  His punchlines are unmatchable.  "I'm harder than Michael Jackson's dick in the day care," I got em shakin like Michael J Fox," "I push it like a vagina in labor."  The list goes on and on.  That shit is comic genuis.

those are the best punchlines you've heard?  hahahaha man, check out ANYTHING by Juice from Chicago if you want some real punchlines
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 09:55:17 AM »

damn nima aka the ambassador of gangsta rap is heated!!!  8)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 10:41:37 AM »
those are the best punchlines you've heard?  hahahaha man, check out ANYTHING by Juice from Chicago if you want some real punchlines

maybe i missed something, but dude never said those are the best punches hes heard...

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 11:05:04 AM »
"RUN AWAY RUN AWAY FO U GET YO PUNK AZZ SLAYED BY THIS H DOUBLE O TO THAT STA"

BEST FLOW IN HIP HOP HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »
no no no.... you can say that you weren't feeling the lyrics but don't call it "wack".... wack is a term for something that truly without a doubt sucks donkey dicks... you know... like "oochie coochie la la la", "good vibrations", "everybody dance now", "i got the power", "ice ice baby", "the ninja turtle rap", "the addams family rap", "pumps and a bump", "whoomp there it is versions 1 to 5" and so forth...

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2007, 11:11:54 AM »

OK, post some shit by this dude!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2007, 11:34:51 AM »

OK, post some shit by this dude!

dont got enough time to post up studio tracks cuz i gotta head to work but watch this battle
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 11:37:29 AM by hack wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 01:17:57 PM »
Lol@thinking one is more mature because one prefers lyrics about love or something :camp: And I don't need a rapper to "get me thinking"... I can get to think about stuff by myself.

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh