Author Topic: When did this board fall off ?  (Read 650 times)

herpes

When did this board fall off ?
« on: August 18, 2007, 04:11:05 PM »
You go into the outbound connection and there is more gossip about he said she said then actual music.  When did everyone start gossiping like women ?  The G Spot just isnt funny anymore.  A few years ago it was hilarious.  The TOT is dead.  Everyone used to be going at each others necks and dropping knowledge now its dead.  The only board worth checking is the sports section and thats only b/c of NIK's dick riding of Kobe and anything Kobe related.  Or maybe its just b/c im getting older and the internet in general really doesnt do anything for me anymore.

Lunatic

Re: When did this board fall off ?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 04:16:29 PM »
i ain't been here long, but i consider the gpost to be hilariouss...johnny had some good theads last night on here :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 04:17:31 PM »
i think its the age im 26 and at times i look at the discussions and some of the comments and they seem pretty childish.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

herpes

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »
i think its the age im 26 and at times i look at the discussions and some of the comments and they seem pretty childish.

I know what your saying, im 22 and going to be 23 in 2 months and I know I have my moments when I can act like a child.  But where guys and where going to be like that till the day we die but I dont know this place is just boring now.

Paul

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »
poo poo
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »
i know the g-spot fell off when Sik left and the dipset dudes started their own shit.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

herpes

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 05:26:34 PM »
i know the g-spot fell off when Sik left and the dipset dudes started their own shit.

i gotta admit they were annoying in the outbound connection when they bring up dipset in discussions that had nothing to do with dipset.  But they were funny in the g-spot section.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 05:41:00 PM »
Hellz yeah, they were restless in the G-Spot.

Throwback

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 07:24:05 PM »
g-spot is now called dipcc.com

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 08:10:23 PM »
me generally i dont have to sit on here and read some of the nonsense, plus im not much interested in new hip hop, and theres hardly any threads of other styles of music, the entertainment thread could be good at times, but it comes down to im not that into sitting on the board like i used to do when i was younger, id rather read a book or fuck a bitch or something

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 08:42:07 PM »
It's crazy how much this board as a whole has really fallen off.  You're right, Outbound is gossip more than music.  But I really attribute it to the state that Hip Hop is in right now.  Mainstream shit is so fucking horrible today that anyone with half a brain is not interested in it.  There's still some good shit poppin on Outbound, but unfortunately it's extremely watered down.  But there's still some cats on there that know whats up - Oklin, Elevz, Beatz, eazye, just off top know some real shit when they hear it.

G-Spot has fell off too...How many of the OG's no longer post here?  Sikotic, J Bananas, Pops Twista, etc.  It's like peeps just said "fuck it" and left. 

Hell, when's the last time you seen Overseer post?   

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 09:07:28 PM »
Don't blame the board, blame yourself. A board is always the product of who posts on it. I'm not that interested in it either, but it's not like I have a substitute now or anything.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ThA_pRoPhEt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 09:26:09 PM »
HAVE YE ANY FAITH MY BRETHEREN? BEHOLD, AT A TIME WHEN BOREDOM STRIKETH THEE AND FALLEN MEN SALIVATE ON THEE COCK OF KOBE BRYANT, THIS IS WHEN HE SHALL RETURN TO CORRECT THESE SINS. HE IS COMING LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.

BEWARE MY CHILDREN! BEWARE!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYe1tleNFBU&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EYe1tleNFBU&amp;autoplay=0</a>

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 09:43:24 PM »
i ain't been here long, but i consider the gpost to be hilariouss...johnny had some good theads last night on here :D

LMAO, thanks, +1, i love g spots!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 09:50:45 PM »

LMAO, thanks, +1, i love g spots!!!

lmao np +1
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com