Author Topic: Slip Capone is an interesting person  (Read 2807 times)

Paul

Re: Slip Capone is an interesting person
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 01:29:12 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with u disabled's, slip capone is a fuckin weirdo and is fuckin gay as fuck. that shit isnt normal

people sayin oh at least hes bein himself, what if mc eiht and brotha lynch hung ARE being themself

if he wasnt slip capone all of u would be saying "look at this fag"

props lunatic for picking out those lines, made me laugh :D
first of all, i wasnt even up on dude at all.....so the fact that he's 'slip capone' means shit to me......and dudes a fag cuz he dresses trendy and is emo?.......shit, those fools usually pull the most white girls out here in LA so fuck that ignorant shit.......let the dude be himself instead of being a fucking sheep and following the same robot way of thinking as everyone else......appearently dude is still gangsta wit it and affiliated, unless he was faking it in all those crip pics, he's just on sum other shit.....i know fools who used to be deep in that neighborhood shit and have changed for various reasons, and now dress like GROWN MEN..........but if you were to trip on them thinking they were soft you would get your ass BEAT......so what the fuck does the way someone dresses like have to do with anything.......i've also seen dudes in khaki suits get straight hit up by REAL g's and bitch up, so it goes both ways............

im not sayin hes not bein himself, but him being himself makes him look and sound gay

he dresses trendy? hahaha, sex pistols t shirt and skinny jeans is fuckin gay

he is a gang member and yes he would kick my ass, whats that got to do with anything

my whole point was why is people sticking up for himself when he sounds, looks  and is mentally gay as fuck

oh and btw im not a wigger in my house wearing big baggy roccafella, dada etc clothes
see you got it twisted homie.......theres a whole hollywood scene out here of people who dress like that, and the bitches love it......is it 'gangsta'? nope, but dressing gangsta in that scene will get you no pussy, or in any of the clubs for that matter......the funny part is, you admitted that he would 'kick your ass', so then , by your deffinition, you would get your ass beat by a dude you looks like a fag........so what does that make you?........clothes mean shit is my point.......is dude a bit emotional?......yeah, and that is wierd, but i bet sum of your favorite hardcore gangsta rappers have wished they didnt have to always 'act' so hard, because is reality, that aint them.........this cat just is crazy enough to admit it........end of my point

well im not from hollywood, far from it, where im from hes a gay, he may get pussy and may kick my ass, again whats that got to do with me thinkin hes a weirdo and looks gay as anythin
funkyfreshintheflesh

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 01:54:57 PM »
props to capone for being this honest, very rare to see his combination of traits.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 08:16:56 PM »
.let the dude be himself instead of being a fucking sheep and following the same robot way of thinking as everyone else

real talk. im not here to judge anybody. slip capone is a dope rapper so to me thats all that matters. when i listen to him i don't think 'damn this verse is crack but he's emo'. like you said, i respect dude for keepin it 100 and not doin/sayin what makes him look better to the general public.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Paul

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 04:28:14 AM »
.let the dude be himself instead of being a fucking sheep and following the same robot way of thinking as everyone else

real talk. im not here to judge anybody. slip capone is a dope rapper so to me thats all that matters. when i listen to him i don't think 'damn this verse is crack but he's emo'. like you said, i respect dude for keepin it 100 and not doin/sayin what makes him look better to the general public.

im still gonna like his music but when i listen i will think "fuck sake why is he a gay emo"

taking nothing away from his music, the guys a dope rapper
funkyfreshintheflesh

Soopahigh

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 04:58:56 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with u disabled's, slip capone is a fuckin weirdo and is fuckin gay as fuck. that shit isnt normal

people sayin oh at least hes bein himself, what if mc eiht and brotha lynch hung ARE being themself

Some people in here really have a problem...whatever

Soopahigh

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 05:10:26 AM »

first of all, i wasnt even up on dude at all.....so the fact that he's 'slip capone' means shit to me......and dudes a fag cuz he dresses trendy and is emo?.......shit, those fools usually pull the most white girls out here in LA so fuck that ignorant shit.......let the dude be himself instead of being a fucking sheep and following the same robot way of thinking as everyone else......appearently dude is still gangsta wit it and affiliated, unless he was faking it in all those crip pics, he's just on sum other shit.....i know fools who used to be deep in that neighborhood shit and have changed for various reasons, and now dress like GROWN MEN..........but if you were to trip on them thinking they were soft you would get your ass BEAT......so what the fuck does the way someone dresses like have to do with anything.......i've also seen dudes in khaki suits get straight hit up by REAL g's and bitch up, so it goes both ways............

im not sayin hes not bein himself, but him being himself makes him look and sound gay

he dresses trendy? hahaha, sex pistols t shirt and skinny jeans is fuckin gay

he is a gang member and yes he would kick my ass, whats that got to do with anything

my whole point was why is people sticking up for himself when he sounds, looks  and is mentally gay as fuck

oh and btw im not a wigger in my house wearing big baggy roccafella, dada etc clothes
see you got it twisted homie.......theres a whole hollywood scene out here of people who dress like that, and the bitches love it......is it 'gangsta'? nope, but dressing gangsta in that scene will get you no pussy, or in any of the clubs for that matter......the funny part is, you admitted that he would 'kick your ass', so then , by your deffinition, you would get your ass beat by a dude you looks like a fag........so what does that make you?........clothes mean shit is my point.......is dude a bit emotional?......yeah, and that is wierd, but i bet sum of your favorite hardcore gangsta rappers have wished they didnt have to always 'act' so hard, because is reality, that aint them.........this cat just is crazy enough to admit it........end of my point

My point exactly !

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 12:03:25 PM »
LMFAO

SLIP CAPONE HAZ ALSO RECORDED A PUNKRAP/EMO HIPHOP RECORD ENTITLED "G-MO"(Emo Gangsta) UNDER HIZ ALIAS NAME "SLIP VICIOUS)HE IZ THE FRONTMAN FOR HIZ PUNK BAND

www.myspace.com/slipcapon

You know that ganstaz rock, gangstaz roll
Heres the gangsta shit, we on a gangsta stroll
Its gangstaz ride, gangstaz slide
Then the gangstaz rob with the gangsta glide
Cuz gangstaz move, and gangstaz groove
And most gangstaz got nuthin ta lose
Gangstaz live, and gangstaz die
Gangstaz form a gang and the gang multiply
Gangstaz give a fuck a g, dont ask why
Gangstaz dont snitch, and gangstaz dont cry
Gangstaz boogie, gangstaz don't dance
Gangsta pull the strap out cha' pants and blast
Gangstaz don't run, and gangstaz don't hide
Ima gangsta ass nigga from the sick southside
Thats how i know exactly what a gangsta do
Ya love the gangsta shit aint you a gangsta too?
Then c-walk homie

ROFL

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 04:29:12 PM »
Just to let y'all know, Slip been browsing the forums and reading this...lol

lets get back on topic though..
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 05:22:56 PM »

Really? Slip whattup nigga! Post somethin.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 11:48:37 PM »

Really? Slip whattup nigga! Post somethin.

he should be here in a minute
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2007, 12:31:42 AM »
who gives a fukk if he does lil trend shit, he still hold it down for the locs in hawthorne

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2007, 01:54:10 AM »
Haha i got my homie Slip registered on here, what up Slip?

Paul

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2007, 04:08:06 AM »
hahahaha i was sayin so much shit bout how he dresses ahaha, still a dope rapper
funkyfreshintheflesh

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2007, 07:08:45 AM »
hahaa..first off i respect everybody,,but that gangbanger/emo combination is funny man..he gotta understand that himself

anyways its all about the music right..

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 05:02:09 PM »
Wheres slip at on this forum, tell him to hola at me when he touchs down in london!!!