Author Topic: Slip Capone is an interesting person  (Read 2806 times)

Paul

Re: Slip Capone is an interesting person
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2007, 09:57:06 AM »

straight fuckin gay as fuck

read this whole thread and i was getting abuse cause people were sticking up for this fudgepacker

nah dude, it's ridiculous how much pussy dude's that rock that get.

It's about novelty. Novelty is the most attractive thing there is. Why would a bitch wanna fuck you if you're just like everyobody else? If you can confidently rock your own style or 'swag' as you guys would put it (It still pisses me off that I would have used the word 'swagger', which is an OLD word, years ago y'all woulda laughed but now that Camron or whoever uses it it's all cool...) then bitches will come like fuckin' flies.

Think people. Think.

-T

+1. Being yourself is all you can do at the end of the day. People don't respect a poser or a follower of trends. Just like trends they come and go. People respect originality and staying true to yourself, no matter how wierd or "gay" it may seem to others. Slip is a dope artist, period. Tech N9ne does not "look" like the guy next door either, but who gives a shit. And if he is getting ladies like that, how can you knock it, or if he is happy.

the thing about tech n9ne is the way he looks suits his style, u listen to a slip capone track then look at this picture with gay ass sweat bands with the british flag on it you just think this guys a tramp

thing is , you guys live in USA, people have different veiws on people and how to act, in Cali he miht get all the pussy, here in scotland this guy would get beat up as if he were pussy lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

d-nice

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2007, 10:02:15 AM »

read this whole thread and i was getting abuse cause people were sticking up for this fudgepacker

It's about novelty. Novelty is the most attractive thing there is. Why would a bitch wanna fuck you if you're just like everyobody else? If you can confidently rock your own style or 'swag' as you guys would put it (It still pisses me off that I would have used the word 'swagger', which is an OLD word, years ago y'all woulda laughed but now that Camron or whoever uses it it's all cool...) then bitches will come like fuckin' flies.

Think people. Think.

-T

+1. Being yourself is all you can do at the end of the day. People don't respect a poser or a follower of trends. Just like trends they come and go. People respect originality and staying true to yourself, no matter how wierd or "gay" it may seem to others. Slip is a dope artist, period. Tech N9ne does not "look" like the guy next door either, but who gives a shit. And if he is getting ladies like that, how can you knock it, or if he is happy.

the thing about tech n9ne is the way he looks suits his style, u listen to a slip capone track then look at this picture with gay ass sweat bands with the british flag on it you just think this guys a tramp

thing is , you guys live in USA, people have different veiws on people and how to act, in Cali he miht get all the pussy, here in scotland this guy would get beat up as if he were pussy lol

Yeah I see what you saying. I personally don't judge a book by its cover. Who am I to say what is acceptable or not what somebody wears or not. I judge character and if Slip is as cool as some forum members have said that have met him, that is all that matters to me. Now some of those pics are funny, I can't front, but judging how he dresses does nothing for me at the end of the day.

Paul

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2007, 10:08:01 AM »

Think people. Think.

-T

Yeah I see what you saying. I personally don't judge a book by its cover. Who am I to say what is acceptable or not what somebody wears or not. I judge character and if Slip is as cool as some forum members have said that have met him, that is all that matters to me. Now some of those pics are funny, I can't front, but judging how he dresses does nothing for me at the end of the day.

cool, i do judge a book by its cover lol, na kiddin, im sure he is a cool dude but based on those pictures i cant say i would ever try and find out :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

d-nice

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2007, 10:30:21 AM »

Think people. Think.

-T

cool, i do judge a book by its cover lol, na kiddin, im sure he is a cool dude but based on those pictures i cant say i would ever try and find out :-\

+1 homie, hey u being honest. I have friends from all walks of life, even a couple that dress that way and it's all good. Hip Hop Heads too. U would never know it by how they dress but they know they shit. And we cool because we don't pre judge each other. It's I accept you for you and vice versa.

d-nice

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2007, 10:51:38 AM »
Actually I don't think any of my friends have a fur coat like Slip's.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:00:26 AM by D~Nice »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
You people must be ridiculously boring if that guy is weird to you. I like to think most californians have diverse roots you know? I'm a hip hop head, as well as a huge hippie-stoner rocker, and a comic book geek, and a beat generation literature connoeisseur and a funk-head and a tripper, etc etc. You gotta be into different shit. What's wrong with sex pistols and tight clothes? Sometimes that shit is cool, not to mention bitches go nuts.

It's so ironic to me that so much of the best hip hop comes from promoting tolerance for blacks and hip hop yet hip hop community people can't respect or tolerate anyone different from themselves. You gotta give to get, and ignorance like the ignorance most of you have just displayed is why Oprah does shit like use Ludacris to put hip hop on blast.

-T

another great post from Tanj. +1 for speaking the real.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »
i like dis guy.dats wha i call original.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2007, 11:48:06 AM »
i like his music but could you imagine say snoop, tray d daz rbx whoever are all sittin in the studio and then slip walked in dress like that.that would be some funny shit.

Paul

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »

its no really original, emo's do it, he wasnt the first
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2007, 12:06:35 PM »
i like his music but could you imagine say snoop, tray d daz rbx whoever are all sittin in the studio and then slip walked in dress like that.that would be some funny shit.

dude do you know how many ridiculous artists snoop must have come across in his life by now? he's been in movies, tv shows, commercials, numerous rock and rap concerts, festivals, parties, all over Hollywood, all over New York, all over the fucking world. You think one of his associated rappers who likes rock and rock style as WELL as rap is gonna trip him out/faze him? You're dreaming buddy. Snoop has seen shit in hollywood alone that would make him too jaded to even give half a shit what kind of style people have. I'm sure snoop and anyone else who has mastered their own swagger knows that that is what you have to do: be your own person, have your own style, don't follow the pack.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2007, 12:08:53 PM »

uh emo's don't wear fur coats and listen to sex pistols buddy.

I think you are over generalizing. That's like someone watching nelly and saying all hip hop people wear band aids on their fucking faces.

People need to think before they speak really.

the ignorance here is disgusting. it makes me not wanna defend hip hop like I do against all the people that say it's ignorant and hateful.

you cats are being ignorant and hateful. ironic for fans of a genre that's supposed to promote being your own individual and racial equality.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2007, 04:09:37 PM »

uh emo's don't wear fur coats and listen to sex pistols buddy.

I think you are over generalizing. That's like someone watching nelly and saying all hip hop people wear band aids on their fucking faces.

People need to think before they speak really.

the ignorance here is disgusting. it makes me not wanna defend hip hop like I do against all the people that say it's ignorant and hateful.

you cats are being ignorant and hateful. ironic for fans of a genre that's supposed to promote being your own individual and racial equality.

-T

These cats don't represent hip-hop, hence me rarely posting in this section.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2007, 04:12:13 PM »

Think people. Think.

-T

lol in USA we dont bead down pussies.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »
yeah dude, we all exaggerare online. it's the nature of writing.

on digital smoke, when Kurupt's little whack ass friend raps on "Get It"-'all night I hustle so I barely get some sleep with it/all night I hustle so i rarely get some sleep wit it" are you thinking "Oh God! He needs to get some sleep!" Nah man, he's exaggerating.

-T

That's a rap song dude, this is a guys myspace

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2007, 07:59:09 PM »
yeah dude, we all exaggerare online. it's the nature of writing.

on digital smoke, when Kurupt's little whack ass friend raps on "Get It"-'all night I hustle so I barely get some sleep with it/all night I hustle so i rarely get some sleep wit it" are you thinking "Oh God! He needs to get some sleep!" Nah man, he's exaggerating.

-T

That's a rap song dude, this is a guys myspace
yeah which should warrant even less analysis from people who don't personally know dude.

-T

westcoastavengers.com