Author Topic: Well Bizzy Bone Is Definitely A Muslim...speaks Arabic and says 1 true God-Allah  (Read 1234 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Says he's a slave of Allah.  And says many things about being a Muslim.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BritneySpears

Blu Lacez

Says he's a slave of Allah.  And says many things about being a Muslim.

Yeah he reccently converted!!

Prior to this, he was mentioing Jesus on every third song of his..

Narrator

Haha, calls himself a "slave" to Allah, what a faggot.  Dumb fucking Muslim.  Allah doesn't want "submission"; Allah wants the Blackman to slay the Yakub Crew once and for all.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Haha, calls himself a "slave" to Allah, what a faggot.  Dumb fucking Muslim.  Allah doesn't want "submission"; Allah wants the Blackman to slay the Yakub Crew once and for all.

Bizzy is talkin about Islam as it is practiced by a biillion people universally, from West and East Africa, to Indonesia, and even in the Caucus Mountains and Chechnya.  Real Islam is submission to the Creator.  Just like the sun and the moon submit to their Creator and never deviate from their courses, a Muslim also seeks the straight path.

The kind of Islam your talking about is just you making a mockery of black nationalism.  Which groups like the Nation of Islam, and 5 Percent Nation of Islam are serious about teaching black people to love themselves, be proud of who they are, unite with their brothers in African and Asia, and understand their true nature of righteousness...and your taking what they do and making a mockery of it. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blu Lacez

What's up with this message, Dude???

StevenQBosell

The kind of Islam your talking about is just you making a mockery of black nationalism.  Which groups like the Nation of Islam, and 5 Percent Nation of Islam are serious about teaching black people to love themselves, be proud of who they are, unite with their brothers in African and Asia, and understand their true nature of righteousness...and your taking what they do and making a mockery of it. 

Well said.

Blu Lacez

Bizzy is talkin about Islam as it is practiced by a biillion people universally, from West and East Africa, to Indonesia, and even in the Caucus Mountains and Chechnya.  Real Islam is submission to the Creator.  Just like the sun and the moon submit to their Creator and never deviate from their courses, a Muslim also seeks the straight path.

True dat!!

Lunatic

FREE...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Narrator

Nope, wrong.  What you call "black nationalism" is what Islam was SUPPOSED to be.  Those of us who are Poor Righteous Teachers are not "submissive" to anyone.  That term implies mental AND physical slavery.  What you don't understand is that Blackman is divine by design..."Islam" as you understand it prevents the Blackman from discovering His divine qualities and thus keeps Him a part of the 85%.  But I know better.  I am not "submissive" to anyone but myself.  That is what Allah told me, and what you can never understand.

Thanks to Muhammad, Blackmen worldwide have no idea that they aren't following Allah's plan.  If you (a cracker) are "submissive" to Allah, it don't mean shit.  When Judgment Day comes, you're going to die and then burn in Hell for an eternity.

Lunatic

POST...

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Its his own choice if he wants to become a Muslim.. Good on him man

Blu Lacez

Nope, wrong.  What you call "black nationalism" is what Islam was SUPPOSED to be.  Those of us who are Poor Righteous Teachers are not "submissive" to anyone.  That term implies mental AND physical slavery.  What you don't understand is that Blackman is divine by design..."Islam" as you understand it prevents the Blackman from discovering His divine qualities and thus keeps Him a part of the 85%.  But I know better.  I am not "submissive" to anyone but myself.  That is what Allah told me, and what you can never understand.

Thanks to Muhammad, Blackmen worldwide have no idea that they aren't following Allah's plan.  If you (a cracker) are "submissive" to Allah, it don't mean shit.  When Judgment Day comes, you're going to die and then burn in Hell for an eternity.

^^
lol..Dude you need to chill with the use of that word..

Lunatic

lol..Dude you need to chill with the use of that word..

lol dont pay no attention Blu...fuck this guy's 1 race domination shit...im white, u black whatever...im cool with u, u cool with me!!

as a "cracker" let me tell u im shaking in my boots about his threats ::)

its a damn shame, because when his posts are serious about music and shit, he ain't bad

The Watcher

WHO GIVES A FUCK

REALLY ?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium