Author Topic: WHERE MY BLOODZ AT???????  (Read 453 times)

swoop

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: WHERE MY BLOODZ AT???????
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2001, 01:24:03 PM »
the relativez and the realest are bloods
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2001, 05:58:02 PM »
yo i heard tony blair was down wit snoop...he was at puff puff pass in bakersfield...and like freestyled fo like 5 minutes off the hizzle yo...if u want the mp3 holla at me...

I got a lil snippet of what he sed...the whole crowd whiled out wen he crip walked on stage to just dippin..wit a red phat farm jacket and size 12 timbo's...he then entered and proceeded to shout tony blair and the presidential entourage up in dis piece...he then talked fo a lil while...

yo whattup bakersfield...im jus chillin wit the homie S-N-Double O-P...and ive just finished a big ass blunt so crack open the fo'ty's and pass a brova some juice...rite now im a spit...break it down...and let everybody know wat time it is...big shout out to all the double OG's out there...yall laid the seeds in the grass fo this shit...fo real yall...shout out to my presidential hoes...shout out to the bay area...yall buy my new cd "Political Paper Volume I"...just tryin to make tha presidential paper bigger yo...knowaimsayin?...fuck the hatas and play on y'all...oh yeh and uh... huge shout out to meech wells, battlecat, dre and scott storch and the dogg pound family fo makin shit move...last shout out to my family at dogghouse records...yall my second family fo real yo...keep ya heads up...play on and get that paper...peace and love...1

2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2001, 06:02:46 PM »
a lil bling bling i know but he's just startin off small...i just got a copy of his promo "pri-minesterial OG" featuring Daz...tight yo...meech and battlecat on the beat...real good song...he's definately gon blow up this year

peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2001, 07:01:59 PM »
*Breaking News*

tony blair is expected to change his rap alias from Big tony to Tony The Political Souljah..."political paper vol. 1" now has a release date too....23rd of august...is any1 gonna buy it?...i mite...if ya do...holla wit a review

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2001, 07:46:21 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lol

That shits funny man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2001, 07:54:06 PM »

Whoever said Nas and QB are bloodz, they're trripin like fuck.
sorry but take some good info n you'll see dogg they are straight blood, maybe not nas but qb are 100% pure bloods, whut are they , blues,greens,yellows,they are red man n red = blood , ,, from brooklyn ;)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2001, 09:32:51 PM »
Mack 10 was a blood.His name is rumored to mean MAD ASS CRIP KILLER...now hes just a bling bling ass

LOL...Now he's just Mad Ass Crip...

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2001, 09:46:58 PM »
or Mad About Cash
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2001, 07:17:41 AM »
Nas and Qb are NOT BLOODS!

where did u get this info?

show me!

i'm 500% sure they aint DAMU!

there are probably BLOODS in QB[QUEENSBRIDGE] Projects but the RAPPERS are NOT BLOODS! those NY Bloods are fake as fuck anyways and all the other Bloods/Crips that claim those sets that arent from LA or from cities that those gangs expanded to...

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2001, 07:41:22 AM »
I was readin something in XXL Magazine, and some1 wrote a letter 'bout havin "Jayo Felony's crap ass name on the cover" and they should "put someone that holds it down for the Damu, like C-N-N"  I dunno if its tru or not just what i read, i think its the issue with trina, or the one with Beanie and Jay-z on it...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2001, 07:48:00 AM »
^^^ yeh but that was a letter from a fan...alot of people think 2Pac, DMX, and Ja Rule are bloods but we all know for damn sure they aint...CNN shout blood and crip all over there records so maybe thats why peeps think they are bloods...i never read a legit magazine say they are bloods...i never read a hip hop magazine that said any east coast MC was a gang member blood/crip...the only gangs i heard of that rappers belonged to was the Decepticons...Sticky Fingaz and Shyne were part of that gang in NY...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2001, 09:23:00 AM »
i saw them on tv one time on tv with their red flag n shit, plus u say that they claimin crip n blood all over their record well i'm dawm sure they claim blood more than crip,,, not because u didn't read it somewhere that it ain't true,, shissssh,, plus ja rule was blood at one time , and got diss by snoop but if u says that he's not blood well he's not blood anymore.....anyways ::)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-