Author Topic: Alright, Jrome's twisted...  (Read 172 times)

jeromechickenbone

Alright, Jrome's twisted...
« on: August 21, 2007, 09:46:51 PM »
Yeah thas right, tuesday nithgt and me and my people went out.  Only 941 local time, but been drinkin since bout 430 do the math.  Had a blast just like always, i never have a wack night out.  honeys errware, listened to some dope ass beats, just ballin out.  Dubcc lets ride out, let me see what I can find for us to bump...
HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME!!!!

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/RfmeksXrZbk&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/RfmeksXrZbk&amp;autoplay=0</a>

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alright, Jrome's twisted...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 02:08:40 AM »
Yeah, I might be going to a club with my homie on Friday to get my drink & dance on & find me some bitcheeees! Only fucked up thing is I gotta be up at 5.00 AM the next day to get to work :(

rik

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 09:30:08 AM »
 :rock:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
what u sippin on?

Intriago33

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 01:41:01 PM »
 :cheers:
That's what it do, perfect track for the mood.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 05:04:44 PM »
"hell no bitch youd have a dick in yo mouth!" lmao,still makes me laugh...classic shit...makes me wanna cop a 40 of old e for ol times sake.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »
what u sippin on?

Shit, I was off several things... Jack & Diet Coke,  Vodka & Lemonade,  Gin & Tonic,  Beer, couple shots, etc. etc.  The bitch of it though is that I usually turn down my AC while I'm at work, and then crank it back up when I get home.  Well I forgot to crank it when I got in last night and I woke up at about 3am in a pool of sweat, dry ass mouth, the whole 9.  Couldn't fall back asleep for 2 hours. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 09:50:50 PM »
This is the first time I've been sober since Saturday. Been drinkin mad Patron and beers. I was waking up and crackin beer bottles open. Camping is the shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 12:49:05 AM »
^Damn, dude...seems like you guys need to smoke more. 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 07:46:42 PM »
This is the first time I've been sober since Saturday. Been drinkin mad Patron and beers. I was waking up and crackin beer bottles open. Camping is the shit.

Word.  When you camp you can eat all kinds of bullshit and drink like there's no tomorrow.  Don't wipe your ass w/ poison ivy though.  Just remember, leaves of three let it be.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 08:18:49 PM »
damn I havnt been twisted in a minute.