Author Topic: Nas Talks New Reality Show, Fashion  (Read 70 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nas Talks New Reality Show, Fashion
« on: August 24, 2007, 04:02:16 AM »
A couple of years back, no one would have expected the self proclaimed “God’s Son” to star in his own reality tv show with his wife of 2 years, Kelis.

Nas, who has been called by many one of the industries most mysterious rappers says he himself could not believe he was doing it.

“Sometimes I feel like “This is cool, man; I have TV cameras following me wherever I go,” he says in the new issue of Fashion Rock magazine, sipping a margarita from a plastic cup.

“Other times I want to crawl under a rock.” His mouth turns down stubbornly. “I feel like an idiot–’Did I really agree to this?’ It feels so self-absorbed, so self-indulgent.”

“It’s going to be great, baby,” says Kelis in the calming tones of someone used to this conversation. “It has to be great, because if

it’s not great we won’t let them put it on TV.”

On Fashion:

“Before I met Kelis, I wore Gucci or whatever was hot,” says Nas.

“I didn’t dress badly, because there’s no excuse to disrespect the gods of the stage with some bummy shit: I always say you better rob, cheat, or steal threads to look good up there because hip-hop is about being fresh from your head to toes. But this is a whole different level. Kelis has really made me get my spirit up and step up my clothes game.”

No word yet as to when the series will air.
source def sounds