Author Topic: How much does this pair of Air Force 1's cost in your area?  (Read 190 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: How much does this pair of Air Force 1's cost in your area?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 12:51:37 AM »
Too bad they're played out. You definitely got ripped.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 01:29:37 AM »
STFU hater

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 01:35:07 AM »
Depends, on sale it Canada they would be like $40-$60 but regular price is like $80-$90, nothing more!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 01:59:00 AM »

Ya i know lol, shits so played out now, i had these like god knows how many years ago LOL, and people still talkin bout these shoes LOL, there nothing special, all white with a nike sign hahahah, theres way more killer shoes out!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 02:51:08 AM »
Ever heard the Latin expression "De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum"? If not, Google it...
Just because you think that this particular shoe is played out, does not mean that others don't have a right to like it.
And the 80s ended years ago? Sure, but to me that shoe hasn't got "80s" written all over it. It still looks fresh.

Ah what the hell, we all got different tastes. Ain't no sense in arguing over what colour/shoe's the freshest out on the market right now... 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 02:58:28 AM »
Ever heard the Latin expression "De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum"? If not, Google it...
Just because you think that this particular shoe is played out, does not mean that others don't have a right to like it.
And the 80s ended years ago? Sure, but to me that shoe hasn't got "80s" written all over it. It still looks fresh.

Ah what the hell, we all got different tastes. Ain't no sense in arguing over what colour/shoe's the freshest out on the market right now... 8)

I dont think u knew what i was talkin bout, just MY opinion LOL, i know u aint trippin and i aint either, just saying thats its been played out, i aint gon hate on no one wearing it lmao, a shoe is a shoe, not the end of the world, its a dope pair of shoes though!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 03:15:47 AM »
For sure. To quote Biggie: "ain't no love lost" 8)