Author Topic: New Single From Warren G - "It's All About You" (no audio)  (Read 979 times)

westside159

Re: New Single From Warren G - "It's All About You" (no audio)
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 03:26:15 PM »
What you guys are smokin cracc !!!

1. REGULATE G FUNK ERA 8)
2. I WANT IT ALL 8)
3. TAKE A LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER 8)
4. IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR  8)
5. RETURN OF THA REGULATOR  -  The album title alone is wack !!!!

Paul

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 03:31:08 PM »
regulate
i want it all
in the midnight hour
take a look over your shoulder
return

my order
funkyfreshintheflesh

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 03:39:30 PM »
whats wrong wit "I Want it All" ? this album is sooo musical so live! the only bad track was the track wit ruff ryders but this album is really nice, maybe the sound was Too Mature for yall, but i was feeling it, its jazzy and clean! how can u hate on "DOPE BEAT" ?? im pretty sure that people are saying its wack but didnt even listen to it!!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 03:40:02 PM »
I feel that warren g has never had a weak album cuz no matter how much people talk about his rap skill his beats are so good and the song that i love on i want it all is g-spot and people talked about how much they hated in the midnite hour and know its like damn they love it i will tell you the truth i never felt that warren has made a weak album
Damn, G-Spot!  I completely forgot about that track, I love that.  I'm gonna go bump that right now.  I agree with you, Warren has never dropped a weak album, but Midnight Hour was ALMOST a weak album, which is why I was so disappointed by it.

Naw Eddie man it wasnt weak its like damn that was the first album where g-dubb ddnt have a major label the only song i dont care for is make it do what it do but the album is sort of a 1980's r&b feel to it even though we all know that its much more than that

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 09:33:53 PM »
thanks for the heads up. Can't understand why peopkle don't like the midnight hour. Such ia cool laid back record i can bump it straight through

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 09:36:04 PM »
thanks for the heads up. Can't understand why peopkle don't like the midnight hour. Such ia cool laid back record i can bump it straight through

co muthafuckin sign

prizzops 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 10:57:17 PM »
i thought 'return....' was dope.... the mista grimm songs were dope, and that song wit wc and butch cassidy was fucken sick...........wc's verse was soooo real.....oh, and i also thought 'i want it all' was weak........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

IzUwitIt

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2007, 03:27:44 AM »
surprised at the amount of heads in here not feeling Return of the Regulator. I love that album

Joe-Thee

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2007, 03:36:52 AM »
The return of the regulator is a classic warren g album....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2007, 04:43:53 AM »
IMO Warren has never dropped a wack album... I can listen to all of them.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2007, 07:29:09 AM »
yeah all his albums are dope to me, Regulate G-Funk Era is a classic, Take A Look Over Ya Shoulder, I Want It All and Return Of The Regulator were great and his last was really coo tho

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2007, 07:44:36 AM »
1.) Regulate gfunk era
2.) Take a look over your shoulder
3.) I want it all
4.) Return of the regulator
5.) In the midnite hour

warren's first album was by far his best. i just wish the album wasnt so short.
warren's 2nd album is my 2nd favourite. the sound of the album has evolved from his first, but nonetheless a tight album, and had more tracks which was great.
3rd album was tight, but not as good as the one before it.
the 4th album was pretty disapointing for me, and the his last album was the weakest, but not that much weaker than his 4th.
his 4th & 5th albums are much more weaker than his first 3 albums. there's a big gap between them.

i think the bishop lamont experiment didnt work well with the album. no offense, he just doesnt suit a warren g album . he's like some backpacker rapper. he's totally different.
plus.............. i hated alot of the lyrics on warren g's last album, and that was because they were written by bishop lamont. lyrics of warren like "you viscious piece of jelly",... lol thats sooo bishop lamont, and does not suit warren g. honestly he should stop fukking with bishop lamont on his albums, and that means no featuring or writing lyrics for warren or influences in any way the style or production of the album.
also that "frank lee white" rapper is garbage. he should stop fukking with him.
not to mention those horrible pop tracks on the album.

you know what, even with all the criticism of the 213 album with no warren production, i still think it was a tight album, and was waay better than warren's last 2 solo efforts

for his next solo LP, he should throw the twinz , e-white, lil cstyle, lil 1/2 dead on his albums. they're tight rappers from hiss neighborhood who know warren personally and suit his style, plus they're missing in action, nobody's really fukkin wit em,  so i dont think it would be hard to get em on his album. i think they would be more than willing to be on his album if asked. plus lil'HD can do hooks aswell.

look, i'll just be happy if he totally changes the direction with how he was taking his last 2 albums, especially the "in the midnite hour" LP, and just make a good solid gfunk style LP, because thats what suits him best. he doesnt have to worry about switching up his style and selling out to go mainstream, coz he wont make it successful mainstream anymore. even snoop's last album went barely platinum, not to mention the game was supposed to be the hottest thing for the west, but even his 2nd album went barely platinum. i predict that if game ever releases another LP, it will only go gold.

i think warren needs to face the fact that even if the likes of snoop and game are struggling to sell, then warren definately aint got no chance.

but that doesnt mean that warren cant be successful as an indy artist, coz he definately can. but on the independant level, you are noty catering for the mainstream, but the true hiphop fans, so there's no need to switch up your style and make sellout pop music, because thats not what the true hip hop fans want to hear. if you try to make some mainstream pop garbage on the indy, then you wont even sell on the indy. its understandable that if you go major, then you have to cater to the mainstream, which is these days making horrible "pop garbage-in the club" style songs in order to sell.

i hope warren realises this.

mainstream days for warren are over.

independant game is the present for warren, and the future.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 08:45:07 AM »
The track's on his MySpace page, myspace.com/warreng. Kinda weak after the first listen...sounds like a "Mid-Nite Hour" leftover. :-\

EDIT: Second track on his MySpace is dope! Really prefer that over this new single, sine "It's All About You" sounds too simplistic to me.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 09:02:47 AM by DPG2K7 »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 08:51:24 AM »
For me these 2 new songs are really acceptable, even dope

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 10:02:39 AM »
Whos that with him on do you

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST