Author Topic: "Iraq would become a quagmire under US occupation"- Dick Cheney (1994 Interview)  (Read 204 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

Was he with Halliburton at that time?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
The interview is dated April 15, 1994

He became their CEO from 1995 to 2000

"From 1997 through 2000, Cheney's Halliburton sold $73 million worth of oil equipment and services to Iraq through subsidiaries Dresser-Rand and Ingersoll Dresser Pump Co. to help rebuild Iraq's Gulf War-damaged infrastructure"

As of September 25, 2003, a Congressional report found he still had financial interest in the company. This is almost 6 months after the war began, a war which saw Halliburton awared a 1.25 billion dollar no bid contract

http://money.cnn.com/2003/09/25/news/companies/cheney/
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
interesting... he doesn't seem like such a monster in this interview... the military industrial complex has had quite an affect on him
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
During his time in Hal. him and many conservatives were planning the GREAT AMERICAN CENTURY, which involved using Iraq as the center of U.S. domination, and taking the oil from the Middle East and converting the region to Christainity. It was thought of during Gulf War I, but we thought better of it. But with Clinton out the way and G.Dub in office, and Cheney as VP, and most of these conservatives taking cabinet jobs, and a Republican majority in congress and the majority of the votes in the Supreme Court, this pipe dream was almost a reality. 9-11 was ALLOWED to happen to spark American resentment, therefore it can all be justified. Cheney and them thought about it pre-1995, but 1995-2000 they were planning it all out.

Sikotic™

All those heart attacks somehow caused him brain damage.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So if you agree that it was allowed to happen then you are acknowledging that those responsible are guilty of high treason and accomplices to mass murder. If that is the case, then I find it puzzling that you would then support the democrats as if they are any different. The fact is and has been acknowledged by political commentators before, that the democrats are now being run by neocon ideology also.