Author Topic: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!  (Read 3680 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2007, 11:13:25 AM »
if i was as rich as him i wudnt..dude collects 15 mill per movie

money doesn't = happiness.

some of the most miserible people in this world are the rich.

Agreed.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2007, 07:45:25 PM »
Money can = happiness, you just gotta do it correctly.  I don't like some of the characters that Owen plays but I dislike him that much that I would want him 2 commit suicide.  I just hope he didn't injure himself because he's no longer with the overrated Kate Hudson. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2007, 02:11:24 PM »
if i was as rich as him i wudnt..dude collects 15 mill per movie

money doesn't = happiness.

some of the most miserible people in this world are the rich.

True, but same could be said about the poor people in this world. I don't see them too happy about it!

But anyways, I haven't even read through these five pages (looks like a retarded arguement is going on.. can't have a topic without one these days  :-\) but yeah i hope owen recovers because I've liked his roles in the movies he's played and he seems like a nice genuine guy (no homo).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2007, 12:07:38 PM »
Owen Wilson Attends His New Film's LA Premiere

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Owen Wilson returned to the public eye Thursday, making an appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, "The Darjeeling Limited."

Sporting a shaggy blond beard and wearing a dark jacket, Wilson was joined by cast mates Adrien Brody, Anjelica Huston, Jason Schwartzman and filmmaker Wes Anderson. It was among Wilson's first public appearances since an apparent suicide attempt in late August.

The premiere was held Thursday night at the headquarters of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. "The Darjeeling Limited," now in theaters, is the story of three brothers who journey by train through India.

Before the movie started, Anderson introduced Wilson, his longtime friend and collaborator, saying, "I've never made a movie without him and I hope I never have to."

Anderson and Wilson have worked together on several films, including "Bottle Rocket," "Rushmore" and "The Royal Tenenbaums," for which they were nominated for a best screenplay Oscar

Wilson, 38, has also starred in "You, Me and Dupree," "Wedding Crashers" and "Starsky & Hutch."