Author Topic: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!  (Read 3682 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 06:41:16 AM »
That sucks. Hate to hear he's having issues.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »
He's one of the people who has a face that annoys me. Hopefully the rest of them try to top themselves also.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2007, 10:36:36 AM »
If you commit suicide over a girl, you're a piece of shit fag.

If you commit suicide period. You're a piece of shit.

bullshit
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2007, 12:06:03 PM »
^^Exactly.

The Lakers committed suicide when they traded Shaq instead of Kobe. You don't seem to think they're a bunch of fags.

Hypocrite.

LMFAO@this dude has NO CLUE what he's talking about.

Lakers were supposed to keep Shaq and get rid of Kobe?

ROFLMFAOOOOOO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »
All I know is that whatever makes someone commit suicide (or attempt it) it has to be some pretty hard, unsolveable stuff. A person just doesn´t decide to kill himself because it´s easier than to deal with the problem.

I hope he gets better and resolves his problems.

exactly

i don't condone suicide in anyway and i myself would probably never do it either. but i've known people who have done it and known many suicidal people in my life.

people like that arn't like that virginia tech dude or the 9/11 terrorists

they're mostly people who live with mass depression disorder.  brought on usually by abusive parents/family members, reapeated rape/molestation, emotionally turbulant relationships, guilt, ect.

would you call  a 440 pound 17 year old arab girl who grew up in a prodominantly hispanic area of town,who was always teased for her weight/ethinicity/ nerdiness,  who was repeatedly raped/molested by her uncle for 12 yeras of her life, who had a mentally ill mother who died when you were young, who had a father who didn't care about her and slept around with women in her bed, 3 brothers who beat u up ......a piece of shit, because she commited suicide?

i have pitty on her soul but i think that's more tragic than anything.

the reason why i said "girls will do that to you" is  they keep throwing the end of his relationship with kate hudsen in there.  if you love someone it'll do that to you man. if you've become so co-dependant on someone and share a significant life and build a strong enough bond with someone......the END of that, leaves you with a huge hole in your soul. and for some guys that triggers suicidal responses.

another story. i had a friend who was madly in love with this one girl. they were inseperable,they were soul mates. they acted and thought a like, if you saw him she was there, if you saw her he was there. they both came from fucked up homes where their parents didn't care abou them, anyways....my friend went out of town for a month to bury his grandma in mexico. and she ended up sleeping with someother dude. shegot pregnant. and when he got back from mexico she played off the pregnancy as 'theirs'. baby's born and it comes out looking black....my friend flips.  in one moment his heart breaks because 1) the girl he LOVED threw their love away 2) the child him and his family were WAITING for and ANTICIPATING wasn't his. dude went crazy for the next 3 months and then his neighbor found him hanging from a tree in the back yard.....thankfully he survived , but clearly he wanted out.

That guy was a piece of shit...Life is a bunch of start-overs and then you die. Anyone who doesn't realize this and kills themselves is a piece of shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2007, 12:10:03 PM »
All I know is that whatever makes someone commit suicide (or attempt it) it has to be some pretty hard, unsolveable stuff. A person just doesn´t decide to kill himself because it´s easier than to deal with the problem.

Yea, and it's all in their head (in most cases)...Something they could easily deal with if they were smart enough.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2007, 12:10:56 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2007, 12:14:42 PM »
suicide is never the answer, ANY issue can be fixed and resolved IMO
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2007, 12:35:54 PM »
Hope he gets well. The idea of suicide seems like such a desparate and far fetched measure that I can't realte to it at all.

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2007, 01:19:15 PM »
that's bullshit, i can't kill myself just bcuz thing's wrong that's fucked up.

bez

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2007, 01:46:47 PM »
Hope he gets better. Clearly a cry for help. My prayers go out to him!

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2007, 05:49:24 PM »
The nose finally got to him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2007, 07:44:52 AM »
^^Exactly.

The Lakers committed suicide when they traded Shaq instead of Kobe. You don't seem to think they're a bunch of fags.

Hypocrite.

ROFLMFAOOOOOO

Roll on the floor and laugh you fucking ass off all you want. It may work out for you since you'll be so busy on the floor you won't see the Lakers lose.

Shaq 1 - Kobe Zero.

And of they traded let's say Kobe for Wade instead of getting rid of Shaq then your Lakers would have another title.

What if Kobe really committed suicide? What would you say about him? Or would you just kill yourself too hoping you could be the first to meet him where ever he went?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2007, 10:35:16 AM »
^^Exactly.

Hypocrite.

ROFLMFAOOOOOO

Roll on the floor and laugh you fucking ass off all you want. It may work out for you since you'll be so busy on the floor you won't see the Lakers lose.

Shaq 1 - Kobe Zero.

And of they traded let's say Kobe for Wade instead of getting rid of Shaq then your Lakers would have another title.

What if Kobe really committed suicide? What would you say about him? Or would you just kill yourself too hoping you could be the first to meet him where ever he went?

You're pathetic. And if Kobe comitted suicide, he would be too. Kobe for Wade? LMFAO. I can GUARANTEE you haven't watched basketball in the past 3-4 years. Kobe is currently head-and-shoulders above the rest of the NBA and is only now hitting his prime. Shaq will be lucky to see 20 mins a night, and is way, wayyyy out of his prime...Shaq was a role player in Miamis (undeserved) title. Kobe doesn't even have another all-star (let alone a superstar) to help him. Shaq wanted a $30 million a year contract extension to stay on the Lakers, when he was clearly old and out of shape...Your logic SUCKS.