Author Topic: Goddamn, DMX is fucked.  (Read 524 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Goddamn, DMX is fucked.
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 10:19:24 PM »
a neighbor told local News Channel 12. "When you have 10 Quads going down the road, at a very high speed, it creates a lot of dust."
mutha fuckas need to get a life of their own...its the damn arizona desert! homie gonna get hate regardless of what he does. As far as the dogs go if they not gettin the treatment they need he dont need them though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 10:45:34 PM »
I always thought DMX was wack as hell as an emcee, but I don't see what he did that is so bad. 

So he used drugs?  Big fuckin deal.  That's not harming anyone.  That's his own choice what he wants to put in his body.  There are too many non-violent drug offenders in prison already.  We need to end the drug war, vote for Ron Paul 08'!

Also, that was  stupid that they were making a big deal about him riding his four wheeler because it made "too much dust".  These nieghbors are way too uptight.  I'm sure the guy spent millions of dollars on his home and property, he deserves to be able to take his four wheeler out and ride it if he wants to.

Lastly, the thing about the dogs.  DMX loves dogs.  He was out of the country and hired a caretaker, and the caretaker didn't do their job, that's not his fault.

now im not pickin on u personally but u got ur shit fucked like barry zito

dmx's agent says they hired a caretaker.  doesnt mean its true, could be to cover his ass. you dont know for a fact that DMX hired anybody, none of us do.

second, this isnt the first case of animal abuse for DMX so dont gimmie that "dmx loves dogs" bullshit.  thats like sayin "mike vick loves dogs".

3rd, DMX is in possession of fuckin drugs.  just because you dont think it harms society its still illegal and somethin u can get fucked for.

you dont keep drugs somewhere in your name if your not gonna be there to take care of ur dogs that are going to get the cops called on them for barkin too much

Damn, Earl can't catch a break.

On the basis of his lawyer's statement though, the dogs' condition seems to be the caretakers fault. But, then again, he's had animal cruelty cases before. Plus the guns and drugs don't really help his case, do they?

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

All of this is in violation of DMX rights, and in violation of the constitution.  DMX is the real victim in all of this.

The second amendment of the constitution and Bill of Rights gives him the right to bear arms.  So why does it matter that he had guns in his home?  That is his right.

Also, the Constitution says that the any functions of government, not explicitly mentioned within the constitution, are to be performed by the states themselves.  The Drug War was not a stated function of the government in the constitution.  So the government should have no right to persecute him for what he puts in his body and keeps in his own home.

Last of all, as I have described above, this search and seizure of his home was unreasonable and therefore that is a violation of the 4th amendment to the constitution and Bill of Rights which states "no unreasonable search and seizure".

Ron Paul 08'!

having guns is ok if you don't got a record
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 10:47:59 PM by hack wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 11:15:35 PM »

dmx is a crackhead

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 11:32:10 PM »
Vick is gonna need a cell mate, so now that's a problem solved.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 12:17:47 AM »

dmx is a crackhead

if you say "crack the window" he says "where"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 02:18:05 AM »
"cocaine is a helluva drug" - Rick James

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 06:59:17 AM »
X's lawyer's say he hasn't been home in 6 month's..
but I seen them digging up & Finding dead dog's n' shit in his backyard.  :-\ (on the new's)

MuthaFuck D, MuthaFuck M, Only X I know is.....
Nahh!, on the real I like dudes music but he has fucked up his career worse than anyone in the history of hip-hop
Crack is a fucked up drug.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 02:48:28 PM »
I always thought DMX was wack as hell as an emcee.

the first two albums dmx was lyrically pretty good, not a rakim but he had the hunger and you could see he spent a lot of time on his lyrics and tracks.

once he had two albums at number one in the same year he aint never been the same. The subject matter became redundant and lyrically he was saying the same thing but in unimaginative ways.

I thought dmx was gonna be an all time great but he fucked that up, his last few albums have been horrible.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

southvan_187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 03:15:46 PM »
wont be as big as the michael vick incident..

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »
DMX loves dogs.  He was out of the country and hired a caretaker, and the caretaker didn't do their job, that's not his fault.

haha  yea cause dog lovers have 12 dogs caged in the backyard without water and food

the caretaker excuse has been done, don't be a tool and buy into these stories buddy

he's obviously an asshole who doesn't give a fuck about living creatures

STONED KITTY

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 03:57:06 PM »

haven't heard that one before  ::) MEOW!

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »

haven't heard that one before  ::) MEOW!

:laugh: