Author Topic: New Snoop album news?  (Read 653 times)

wcsoldier

Re: New Snoop album news?
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 03:47:46 AM »
.  Sounds like some of these artists are starting to hear our complaints when we say we don't want constant compliation albums.

It's about damn  time ! the worst thing in these compilation albums is there are meaningless combos .. I mean to make a song together , you need some chemistry whereas in most cases the feats are who's hot right now and/or other acts of the same label

no1wammy

Re: New Snoop album news?
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 09:12:05 AM »
Sounds like some of these artists are starting to hear our complaints when we say we don't want constant compliation albums.

Well, we do have producers and rappers who do visit the forum from time to time now, do we? They read our praises and complaints every few days or so. That's what drives them to do better and please the fans.

I mean to make a song together , you need some chemistry whereas in most cases the feats are who's hot right now and/or other acts of the same label

So, do you mean to say, for example: if I had a posse cut with T-Weaponz, Joell Ortiz, Chino XL and Omar Cruz, with DJ Premier on production, would this collab be feasible?