Author Topic: New Snoop album news?  (Read 665 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: New Snoop album news?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 03:18:09 PM »
 8)
Too Good to be true
an all Snoop Dogg Album is all A true has been waiting for
throw in some Daz, Soopa, Dre, Meech, Battlecat, Warren, Fredwreck, Dj Quik, Dj Pooh production in there.
And this can be the Snoop album we have been waiting on.
(I feel a mellow vibe with the title, reminding me of some Marvin Gaye)

Stick to your Gunz Snoop.

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 03:21:10 PM »
That sounds dope but with Pharell again??  :grumpy:

yea that pretty much cuts any interest I have in it, Pharrell sucks and is a fag nonetheless

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 03:47:01 PM »
throw in some Daz, Soopa, Dre, Meech, Battlecat, Warren, Fredwreck, Dj Quik, Dj Pooh production in there.
And this can be the Snoop album we have been waiting on.

Word!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 03:51:38 PM »
man that track that was posted is stupid... snoop is meant to be a gangsta rapper.... and that song is a joke.... can you imagine Game doing a track like that? no...

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
^^
Yeah, you always gotta keep your fingers crossed when Pharell is in the mix. It worked out on The Blue Carpet Treatment, yes, but will it work again?

If he'd ask me, I'd tell him to mess with Meech Wells & Terrace Martin. They've been knocking out heat. Couldn't go wrong with Battlecat or Fredwreck either, though they haven't let us hear anything much for a while.
yea i agree

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

F-cisco

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 04:56:40 PM »
I want Snoop to mess with Terrance, JR Rotem, or Warren G. Fresh lineup of producers not the same redudant ones from the previous albums. Nowadays almost every Snoop & Battlecat track sounds the same. It's not the year 2000 anymore. Guys are lacking the inspiration for making quality music.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 05:35:40 PM »
Holy fuck that Snoop song that you posted was seriously the worst fucking track I've ever heard by Snoop.  And that's saying something these days.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 07:01:47 PM »
yep Snoop Needs to work with JR, Terrace and Hercy Buggz

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 07:11:41 PM »
As long as the album is innovative and has some bangin tracks I could care less. At this point of Snoop's career, anything he does is met with criticism.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 07:36:44 PM »
WTF is Snoop doin soundin like Tpain.I cant believe what i just heard.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

no1wammy

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 10:35:47 PM »
According to Wikipedia, this song is really performed by Shawty Redd. Shawty's a producer, so that rules him out.

Yeah, this is Snoop's.

You know, I think Fingazz should sing this song - not Snoop. The track is cool - I like it, but you don't wanna be alienating your fans.

But I am interested in asking Tha Doggfather this question, and I hope he don't get mad. I just wanna know: what drove you to do this song, and to sing on this one? I'm a big fan of his music, and I want to understand his direction for "Sexual Eruption."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:44:13 PM by Ese Torsido »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 10:51:44 PM »
According to Wikipedia, this song is really performed by Shawty Redd. Shawty's a producer, so that rules him out.

Yeah, this is Snoop's.

You know, I think Fingazz should sing this song - not Snoop. The track is cool - I like it, but you don't wanna be alienating your fans.

But I am interested in asking Tha Doggfather this question, and I hope he don't get mad. I just wanna know: what drove you to do this song, and to sing on this one? I'm a big fan of his music, and I want to understand his direction for "Sexual Eruption."

following the Trend "t-pains vocal" ....sucks though i was waiting ofr a 9 inch dix album, although the name of the group is corny, but shit ladies used to love "Just The way U like it and "Wich One Of U"  because it reminds them of the rnb of the 80's...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 12:20:28 AM »
im sure .there will be some dope songs on it like on every snoop release :) but i dont expect too much from his next album....probably another 20 song album with alot of filler and mixtape crap... its not like snoop is really tryin to release a classic...and who gives a fuck about guest appearances if he doesnt use them right... i can care less if daz and kurupt are featured on some average track or not......

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 12:29:29 AM »
WTF is Snoop doin soundin like Tpain.I cant believe what i just heard.
Snoop is jumpin on everything which is hot ... No Limit was hot, he signed with em , Neptunes were the top beatmakers , he worked with them , a new artist got some success , he worked with him ... this is the reason why his carreer lasts and is a success for such a longtime .. instead of keep doing the same music like other WC cats ... which a good and bad thing at the same time

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 03:20:33 AM »
Would be dope to have an ALL Snoop album.  Sounds like some of these artists are starting to hear our complaints when we say we don't want constant compliation albums.  I understand an artist wanting to do an album with some of his favorite artists or friends but somewhere in your career you have to do an album by yourself and make it a classic imo.

Hopefully he doesn't have a bunch of different producers on it too.  Stick with 1 or 2.