Author Topic: CURTIS AINT SHIT COMPARED TO DOCTORS ADVOCATE  (Read 554 times)

The.Game

• 'G'
Re: CURTIS AINT SHIT COMPARED TO DOCTORS ADVOCATE
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 03:51:35 AM »
Curtis is so so(need to hear the dirty CDQ to judge)...
DA is bangin' (if game wouldent named droped the whole album it would be a fucking classic)

about that scream on em track game's verses and flow like  :o but the beat and the hook fucked that song up
curtis is full of wack tracks
peep show is so wack that i fucking erased it from the album and renumbered the tracks so no one will ever ever ever know that fucking wack ass gay shit was there..

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 04:51:14 AM »
i havent heard Curtis yet, but DA is no classic (IMO) too many songs i dislike... Compton for example, or The Shit. none the less there are some bangers on that cd.

Okka

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007, 04:51:51 AM »
Game said when his album came out that it would be better than 50 Cent's next album. True story

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 12:47:36 PM »
i havent heard Curtis yet, but DA is no classic (IMO) too many songs i dislike... Compton for example, or The Shit. none the less there are some bangers on that cd.

da shit is prob one of my fav tracks that track is the shit (no pun)

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 12:54:22 PM »
Doctors Advocate > Documentary, Massacre, Get Rich and Stop Trying, GRODT OST, Hunger For More, Buck The World, Rotten Apple, Blood Money, etc.

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2007, 01:03:13 PM »
WOW Y'all need to move on people ...

Lil D

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2007, 05:00:45 PM »
scream on em = worst track of 2006, swizz took dr.dre's Guilty Conscience and fucked it up, scott storch production was very wack too, just blaze beats werent hot either. the doc>da & every gunit album including grodt

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 09:17:36 AM »
Wow. I can't believe some peeps think "Why You Hate The Game" from DA was wack. Go listen to that shit again.

Besides that, yep, the topic is true. Curtis ain't shit compared to Doctor's Advocate. But you could've just took the singles off the two and come to the same conclusion.