Author Topic: 50 Cent-Curtis 2007 Clean  (Read 5117 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 50 Cent-Curtis 2007 Clean
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2007, 11:28:21 PM »
yo tell me how kanyes shit dropped lik a mintue later after the clean, and then 50s takes longer than detox?  ;D
LOL...Pac comin back fro, Cuba before curtis dirty leaks

LOL, u kno if he actually did come back, i wouldnt mind if curtis didnt leak, u kno how good that would b for hip hop?he would diss the fuck outta 70% of the rappers out today lol
lmao true...doubt that though LOL

na chill tupac...hes lik santa claus, easter bunny, or the tooth fairy on sum real shit...if u dont believe in him he isnt gunna come...if we all go to sleep and pray maybe hell come back LOL  8)...or maybe hes just dead and never gunna come back cuz SUGE THAT IGNORANT ASS NIGGA KILLED TUPAC...FUCK MAN
LOL...ya man it's fucked up..on the real, i think o.j. simpson had 2 do with that shit

LOL...i saw the tupac documentary and suge had a dog named taboo lol...and if i see that fuckin piece of shit dog ima pull sum micheal vick shit  8)
LOL..watch out taboo we got a mill on yo head u filthy ass dog!! (i hope suge doesn't read these boards :idea:

LOL word and u too suge read this post, we all kno snoop is mad pissed and is comin 2 cap yo ass  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2007, 11:28:29 PM »
^^LMAO, fuck like 5 pages of waiting on the dirty version, pathetic haha!!!
LOL 4real

when it does leak, im going 2 do a ray lewis touchdown dance 8)

LOL what a beasttt
LOL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2007, 11:29:53 PM »
lol ok seriously is this a i wnt the dirty version of curtis or is this the who killed tupac nd ima kill taboo thread?
little bit of both, with some o.j. simpson and ravens linebacker ray lewis in the mix

ohh and as of now.......bob barker formerly of the price is right

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »
lol ok seriously is this a i wnt the dirty version of curtis or is this the who killed tupac nd ima kill taboo thread?

its tha curtis thead, me and lunatic are just killin time for this fuckin album to leak...u can join on in on the convo? are u a suge believer? u think corrupt cops killed pac? cmon let us kno xzibit444 lol

Lunatic

« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2007, 11:32:08 PM »

its tha curtis thead, me and lunatic are just killin time for this fuckin album to leak...u can join on in on the convo? are u a suge believer? u think corrupt cops killed pac? cmon let us kno xzibit444 lol
yea man

and fuck martha stewart!!

what? u confused? wondering why i said that? well..i dont know myself...killing time really

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2007, 11:32:53 PM »
na none of those my friend george killed tupac

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2007, 11:33:14 PM »
little bit of both, with some o.j. simpson and ravens linebacker ray lewis in the mix

LOL speakin of beasts....what a legend, fuck drew carey takin over that show, i dc if bob is 103 years old he should do that show til his ass dies on that stage  8) I LOVE YOU BOB (NO HOMO)  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2007, 11:34:07 PM »

yea man

and fuck martha stewart!!

what? u confused? wondering why i said that? well..i dont know myself...killing time really

LOL word see xzibit, its easy lol

Lunatic

« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2007, 11:34:46 PM »

LOL speakin of beasts....what a legend, fuck drew carey takin over that show, i dc if bob is 103 years old he should do that show til his ass dies on that stage  8) I LOVE YOU BOB (NO HOMO)  8)

LMAO 4real..bob barker is a straight o.g...lmao he is defanitely old..for a while there i been thinkin he has been dead, and turned into a puppet 2 continue the show or somethin :-\

LMAO at i love u BOB

maybe bob barker killed 2pac AND framed o.j. simpson :o

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »
na none of those my friend george killed tupac

LOL, i never heard that theory. theres a new documentary comin out this sept., maybe ill hear it on there  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2007, 11:36:35 PM »
LOL iight im goin 2 bed y'all

if this curtis dirty shit (no homo) doesn't leak by tomorrow night, i will personally find rosie o'donnell and choke that bitch myself...i no, she's ir-relevent, i just really hate her

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2007, 11:36:50 PM »
u will hear bout it nd the dirty version leaked

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2007, 11:37:17 PM »

LOL speakin of beasts....what a legend, fuck drew carey takin over that show, i dc if bob is 103 years old he should do that show til his ass dies on that stage  8) I LOVE YOU BOB (NO HOMO)  8)

LMAO 4real..bob barker is a straight o.g...lmao he is defanitely old..for a while there i been thinkin he has been dead, and turned into a puppet 2 continue the show or somethin :-\

LMAO at i love u BOB

damn, we should make a thread.....or just continue on this one, on all of the possiblites of who killed pac, UNTIL CURTIS LEAKS lol

Lunatic

« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2007, 11:37:50 PM »

LMAO at i love u BOB

damn, we should make a thread.....or just continue on this one, on all of the possiblites of who killed pac, UNTIL CURTIS LEAKS lol
LOL

Lunatic

« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2007, 11:38:19 PM »
u will hear bout it nd the dirty version leaked
WHERE :o

PLEASE don't say mininova, the torrent that was upped hourssss ago...