Author Topic: The names of the suspended WWE wrestlers  (Read 1399 times)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Re: The names of the suspended WWE wrestlers
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 07:39:35 AM »
well, Morrison dropped the title to Punk on the ECW taping today.
and Rey beat Chavo in an 'I Quit' match at the SD taping today.

so it seems that these two are definitely in the 10 who are being suspended.

and tomorrow for Raw's taping, Umaga will face Hardy; so Hardy might win the IC title then.

speaking of Umaga, him and Kennedy have both been pulled from the house show cards.

mothafuck.....i didnt want to read that  :'(

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 07:47:24 AM »
well, Morrison dropped the title to Punk on the ECW taping today.
and Rey beat Chavo in an 'I Quit' match at the SD taping today.

so it seems that these two are definitely in the 10 who are being suspended.

and tomorrow for Raw's taping, Umaga will face Hardy; so Hardy might win the IC title then.

speaking of Umaga, him and Kennedy have both been pulled from the house show cards.

mothafuck.....i didnt want to read that  :'(

my bad, i shoulda given a spoiler alert
run head-first into a wall, im sure ull forget it

and here is a prop as my form of apology

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 07:52:21 AM »
 :P

i hope orton doesnt get suspended, but he probably wont win the title at unforgiven now
mr kennedy suspended, i wonder if theyre gonna continue the *spoiler* mr mcmahon's son storyline *spoiler* now
and umaga will probably lose the title then yeah..just when i thought they were gonna give the IC title some more credibility

by the way,  :laugh:@funaki bein on the list
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 07:53:57 AM by HD »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 10:02:26 AM »
Wrestling is not a sport. Who the fuck cares if they take drugs?

The Gov't does since this is a business that millions watch and makes millions of dollars the performers are dropping like flies.

LMAO. Once again Wrestling is not a sport. So why punish those people who take steroids and painkillers? They don't do it to illegally win a match, or to take an illegal advantage against their opposition. Everybody knows it's all pre-written and shit. They take steroids to recover better from injuries and to have a body always in good shape, even if somehow they can't train hard for a few days. But they don't fool people, and they don't take advantages against opponents. So what's the point? Let them take steroids, who the fuck cares? Is it legal to take steroids in the U.S. for a normal people? If it is, they shouldn't punish those wrestlers. If it's illegal, then they should punish those wrestler for the simple fact they're using an illegal thing (and not because they're somehow related to the WWE).

Let's be real.

herpes

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 12:09:12 PM »

The Gov't does since this is a business that millions watch and makes millions of dollars the performers are dropping like flies.

LMAO. Once again Wrestling is not a sport. So why punish those people who take steroids and painkillers? They don't do it to illegally win a match, or to take an illegal advantage against their opposition. Everybody knows it's all pre-written and shit. They take steroids to recover better from injuries and to have a body always in good shape, even if somehow they can't train hard for a few days. But they don't fool people, and they don't take advantages against opponents. So what's the point? Let them take steroids, who the fuck cares? Is it legal to take steroids in the U.S. for a normal people? If it is, they shouldn't punish those wrestlers. If it's illegal, then they should punish those wrestler for the simple fact they're using an illegal thing (and not because they're somehow related to the WWE).

Let's be real.

Steroids are illegal in the states unless its for a medical condition which most of these wrestlers arent taking them for normal medical reasons.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 01:55:17 PM »

Let's be real.

Steroids are illegal in the states unless its for a medical condition which most of these wrestlers arent taking them for normal medical reasons.

Ok. I didn't know. So it's right to punish them.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »
*** SPOILER ALERT***

Jeff Hardy beat Umaga as expected; however, it doesn't seem like that's how Umaga was written off.
Umaga later teamed w/ Carlito against HHH; at the end, HHH used a sledgehammer to bust Umaga open and leave him in his own pool of blood.

Regal also got written off after being beaten up John Cena.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2007, 07:13:16 AM »
**spoilers**

damn, regal is/was so damn funny
and i hope triple h is going to be a heel again

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2007, 10:22:37 AM »
Chris Masters apparently is another one suspended, this time for 60 days.
He's violated the policy before and he violated it again with the recent bust.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2007, 02:15:04 PM »
For some reason, I hate Triple H as a heel. I know I'm in the minority with that one though.

Right when he was about to start a feud with "The American Bad Ass" Undertaker Chuck Palumbo too
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2007, 09:48:00 PM »

they shoulda fired his ass...GOD...why is WWE firing wrestlers with potential?...yet they keep these lame ass faggots that the crowd dont gives a mad ass fuck about

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 09:46:11 PM »
For some reason, I hate Triple H as a heel. I know I'm in the minority with that one though.

I hate him as a heel too. I also hate him as a baby face. And as a writer. And most importantly I hate him as a son in law.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 09:59:58 PM »

I hate him as a heel too. I also hate him as a baby face. And as a writer. And most importantly I hate him as a son in law.
lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 07:56:35 AM »
I absolutely adore him as a patient though.

Those 6 to 10 months every few years he spends as a surgey patient is some of the best work ever done in pro-wrestling by any wrestler.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2007, 08:34:15 PM »
I absolutely adore him as a patient though.

Those 6 to 10 months every few years he spends as a surgey patient is some of the best work ever done in pro-wrestling by any wrestler.

y u hate hhh somuch? he fucked ur sister?