Author Topic: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3801 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 11:26:32 AM »
if ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 04:42:23 PM »
if ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

Be on the look out for phone tape pt. 2.somebody's in trouble. lol

and 8 has been texting me all night n day (since I aired the video)

Eiht please stop texting asshole...you seem like you caught in your feelings

I would never exsist if you had not mentioned me in that rap.

So Ihad to air my side. I heard you was making a diss song for me. Come with it.Cause I recorded mines already.
"Fuck all you bitch niggas who talk shit"

Black Gloves

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 04:54:01 PM »

Ay manz ComptonRida...u said its time to get rid of these frauds right that be reppin the streets?

but them niggaz got more talent than all you niggz. So if the game would have mufuckas like you niggaz claim is hard then Hip-Hop would be dead within 2 years.

its about music at the end of the day. yall can handle ya shit but dont say that "its time for real niggaz to rep it" and shit like that. get your lyrics up then, get your flow up get your skills up nigga.

but what they do? naw the first thing they do even though they claim they reeeeeeeeeal hard, is tryna prove themself to these lil kids.

And u be acting like nobody likes nobody over there in Compton. So who does niggaz in Compton fuck with as far as rappers on the Westcoast, not counting Mako Capone who i doubt niggaz even know MUSICALLY????

u tellin me niggaz all over compton hade snoop? game? xzibit? dre? eiht? quik? etc but only like spider loc, mako capone these new west niggaz like jay rock, glasses??

hell naw.

So why dont u tell me who they fuck with and who thye not? and be honest about it.

niggas really keep it 100 dont give a fuck about the ones that keep it true to da streets..if they aint fuckin wit da streets dey aint fucki wit em...

and musically are shit is hard..we jus dont have the big name yet...quik for instance..ask em whens the last time he been in tree top..

ask game , snoop and dre..whens the last time they been to there hoods..whens the last time the bought out a whole ice cream truck for the kids...

really at the end of the day its about what you bring back to the community...cause thats the whole purpose of making it in the game is to get blessed and to bless back...

nigga are you serious?

fuck the community. i mean its cool if u give back but its not your responsiblity to help people in the hood.

why should snoop, quik, game and dre be in their hood?

they millionaires..game said himself on a track that came out last week "do i live in compton still? hell no i moved nigga" they got kids, they got business to handle what r they pose to do in the hood?

its only people who expects handouts that thinks like that.

Im not callin YOU out but im sayin niggaz with minds like that are people who expects handouts.

lmao "be blessed and bless back" are you serious dawg?

cmon duke. u cant be serious.

if im blessed with a TALENT why is it MY responsibility to help others if it aint family members and if the same people cant help themselves??

like i said its cool if people give back but its not their responsibility and only lazy ass fools that expects handouts think like that.

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 05:07:19 PM »
i think therida guy is right. you are suppose to give back to the community. the kids...

Black Gloves

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 05:15:19 PM »
i think therida guy is right. you are suppose to give back to the community. the kids...

naw fuck the kids.

naw im playin but im not talkin about kids im talkin about grown ass mufuckas.

and im sayin is not your RESPONSIBILITY but if u got a good heart do ya thing. but this dude said its their responsibility and then he said "when the last time quik, snoop, game and dre been to they hood?" like they have
time for that shit when they millionaires, doin major moves, livin with they family and with hatin ass niggas in the hood tryna test these niggas that got aloooot to lose while niggaz on the streets aint got shit to lose.

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 05:32:50 PM »
I dont think those FACTOR HOUSE guys want anything from 8. They jus SMASHING him in the prescence of the whole world. Eiht was signed to there label in the early 2000's. I recently met MAKO CAPONE the day after my video. And to me they have way more than 8. FACTOR HOUSE has there own studio and 8 dont have shit but a ragedy dodge magnum with a v6.that isnt paid for. He isnt even a 100,00 aire. So they dont seem like the group of guys who want or need hand outs. Mako owns 3 barber shops in compton. 8 dont own shit.

Black Gloves

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »
I dont think those FACTOR HOUSE guys want anything from 8. They jus SMASHING him in the prescence of the whole world. Eiht was signed to there label in the early 2000's. I recently met MAKO CAPONE the day after my video. And to me they have way more than 8. FACTOR HOUSE has there own studio and 8 dont have shit but a ragedy dodge magnum with a v6.that isnt paid for. He isnt even a 100,00 aire. So they dont seem like the group of guys who want or need hand outs. Mako owns 3 barber shops in compton. 8 dont own shit.

yeah maybe but we wasnt talkin about Eiht and Mako Capone/Factor House.

but anyway damn y'all really trashing this dude, dudes a legend thats all i know and all i care all these otheres barbershop niggaz care about things like this.

but i feel for u losing your son and whatnot though and Eiht doin Factor House wrong but at the end of the day nobody really gonna care about it cuz y'all aint gonna change peoples opinion
when it comes 2 his music.

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 05:53:42 PM »

but anyway damn y'all really trashing this dude, dudes a legend thats all i know and all i care all these otheres barbershop niggaz care about things like this.

but i feel for u losing your son and whatnot though and Eiht doin Factor House wrong but at the end of the day nobody really gonna care about it cuz y'all aint gonna change peoples opinion

Well he's a legend to foreigners and people outside of california. I think they're doing a great job at it. 8 has been bullied for years. It seems that all this stuff on the net got him shook. he hasnt logged on to myspace for a whole 2 weeks. thats not like 8.he's usually on it everyday. Looks like he's been comprimised. And listen to the diss songs he made.He murdered chill , but his diss to Mako sounds like he really is scared of Mako.He did'nt use no form of disrespect what so ever. But I heard Mako is a real G in the streets. 8 has gotten punked all his life. Thats why he went to Long Beach schools. He could'nt handle it in Compton.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »

Well he's a legend to foreigners and people outside of california. I think they're doing a great job at it. 8 has been bullied for years. It seems that all this stuff on the net got him shook. he hasnt logged on to myspace for a whole 2 weeks. thats not like 8.he's usually on it everyday. Looks like he's been comprimised. And listen to the diss songs he made.He murdered chill , but his diss to Mako sounds like he really is scared of Mako.He did'nt use no form of disrespect what so ever. But I heard Mako is a real G in the streets. 8 has gotten punked all his life. Thats why he went to Long Beach schools. He could'nt handle it in Compton.

Girl, Can we see some more titties or ass or something?  ;)

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 06:06:37 PM »

WWW.ROYALTHICKNESS.COM

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »
 yippy. worldstarhiphop
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 08:28:12 PM by KITTYGURL »

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 06:17:49 PM »

WWW.ROYALTHICKNESS.COM

We want more pics of YOU!!! Fuck those other random bitches on that site. Are you on any other sites?? If not post some more pics here mama... I'm sure all the fellas will appreciate you for that.

Black Gloves

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »

lmao damn...run outta jack off material huh bruh? :laugh: ^^

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 06:27:14 PM »

lmao damn...run outta jack off material huh bruh? :laugh: ^^

don't hate on me foo 8)

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 06:30:20 PM »

[/quote]

We want more pics of YOU!!! Fuck those other random bitches on that site. Are you on any other sites?? If not post some more pics here mama... I'm sure all the fellas will appreciate you for that.
[/quote]

MAYBE LATER