Author Topic: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3796 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »
Just talked to eiht and he said CMW is his shit and he started it and he said why does chill have beef with over some pussy !!! If this is true thats some buster shit by Chill , crying over a btich . ha ha ha
LOL.....the pussy must be good !!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2008, 07:31:21 PM »
First off cuzz dat aint eiht...and if it is nigga you is a wanna be gangsta nigga...pen flics ? Nigga while you was cmw.. You bitch nigga mako was doin what you dreamed or should I rapping about...and 45 years old my nigga mako aint old like yo ole ass.. Nigga you was born in 1967..so how old dat make you...

Eiht remember when you grew up in spook town...you used to get punched on err day by eddie bo or who ever felt like punchin on yo weak ass...

Hey eiht remember when brother pocket checked yo bitch ass...made you go to the bank and break bread....eiht you basiclly paid your way to be accepted from tpc...cause the spook towns wasn't puttin on no bustas....·

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »
eiht was born in 67 , damn how da hell he went 2
school wit snoop ? he musta been a dumb nigga .
LOL...he was born in 1970.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2008, 08:00:47 PM »
eiht was born in 67 , damn how da hell he went 2
school wit snoop ? he musta been a dumb nigga .
LOL...he was born in 1970.

I didn't know he supposed to have went to school with Snoop but wait Eiht is from Compton and Snoop went to Poly which is in Long Beach what school were they in together? Ey, rappers be lyin about their age tho so he probably really was born in 67
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2008, 08:47:46 PM »
Yeah eiht bitch ass went to school wit snoop.. The big homies say cuzz was too scary to go to compton schools..so he went to school in long beach...

But on some real crip shit.. Aint no way eiht was gettin his compton crip on at long beach school district..

Cause long beach and compton don't even get along to keep it real..till this day..us real compton crips don't even fuck wit long beach.. And vice versa wit long beach...

So you tell me how eiht was gettin his crip on in his younger days.....·

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2008, 09:16:41 PM »
Yeah eiht bitch ass went to school wit snoop.. The big homies say cuzz was too scary to go to compton schools..so he went to school in long beach...

But on some real crip shit.. Aint no way eiht was gettin his compton crip on at long beach school district..

Cause long beach and compton don't even get along to keep it real..till this day..us real compton crips don't even fuck wit long beach.. And vice versa wit long beach...

That's crazy
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2008, 02:41:36 PM »

here it is mc eiht..lol

www.myspace.com/403049040

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2008, 03:12:46 PM »

LOL.....damn it still ain't compton and long beach together like snoop and dre once proclaimed ? i'm not from the west coast but i wonder how some of the real gangsta crips feel about snoop. eiht didn't even go to school in the cpt.....i remember reading that in a source mag from 1999. i wondered why he didn't being from compton cuz ain't no way in hell i wouldn't  be able to go to school in my own city. fuck that !!!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 03:17:35 PM by Classic Material »

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2008, 05:06:15 PM »

LOL.....damn it still ain't compton and long beach together like snoop and dre once proclaimed ? i'm not from the west coast but i wonder how some of the real gangsta crips feel about snoop. eiht didn't even go to school in the cpt.....i remember reading that in a source mag from 1999. i wondered why he didn't being from compton cuz ain't no way in hell i wouldn't  be able to go to school in my own city. fuck that !!!!

dats what im sayin..i went to compton and about 4 other high schools and back to compton..but when i went to another school.. i never missed lunch at compton high...people at my other schools used to be like i never see you at lunch..lol..couldnt miss the sock em up rock em up...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2008, 05:11:02 PM »

dats what im sayin..i went to compton and about 4 other high schools and back to compton..but when i went to another school.. i never missed lunch at compton high...people at my other schools used to be like i never see you at lunch..lol..couldnt miss the sock em up rock em up...
i hear ya my nigga. i think eiht is washed up now anyway. need to go back to the we come strapped days but if you ain't a gangsta it will be hard to do.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2008, 05:20:10 PM »

i hear ya my nigga. i think eiht is washed up now anyway. need to go back to the we come strapped days but if you ain't a gangsta it will be hard to do.

its like this.. on me.. niggas say eiht aint relevant and the whole nine..if he aint so relevant on the west ..why he comin out on warzone.. so a nigga who still makin music is relevant to me.. a nigga whoo dont rap no more is not relevant..so the bitch nigga career is gettin squashed..like he thought he was gon squash our pockets..but the tricks on you eiht...

goldie and kam might as well boot dat nigga.. the group is the warzone.. they lose a band member in the line of fire.. its a warzone right..

they'll do better wit out em.. dat nigga got super grey hairs and losin braids at the top..why you think he keeps a cap on... lol  lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2008, 05:24:10 PM »

its like this.. on me.. niggas say eiht aint relevant and the whole nine..if he aint so relevant on the west ..why he comin out on warzone.. so a nigga who still makin music is relevant to me.. a nigga whoo dont rap no more is not relevant..so the bitch nigga career is gettin squashed..like he thought he was gon squash our pockets..but the tricks on you eiht...

goldie and kam might as well boot dat nigga.. the group is the warzone.. they lose a band member in the line of fire.. its a warzone right..

they'll do better wit out em.. dat nigga got super grey hairs and losin braids at the top..why you think he keeps a cap on... lol  lmao
LMFAO....he has been rock a cap for the last ...... he washed up though. when was the last time he chilled in compton??? or he can't come back???

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2008, 05:34:28 PM »

LMFAO....he has been rock a cap for the last ...... he washed up though. when was the last time he chilled in compton??? or he can't come back???

you know he cant come back...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2008, 05:39:30 PM »

you know he cant come back...
damn....LMFAO.

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2008, 06:09:56 PM »
mc eiht is horrible now

chill hasn't spit a dope verse since growin up in the hood

why did he leave the group anyway?