Author Topic: My opinion on the forum split/-WCKILLAZ/TRauma  (Read 227 times)

BadBoy4Life

My opinion on the forum split/-WCKILLAZ/TRauma
« on: July 26, 2001, 10:47:11 PM »
Well heres my two cents yall, im not really up on exactly what happened, but reading yall posts I know pretty much what's going on. I'll say this ,Overseer is one cool cat, one of the most coolest down to earth board admins i've ever seen. He doesn't ban foolishly because of personal beef/ opinions, doesn't hate if someone disagrees with him, hears everybody out and their opinions, is their to help you all the time with any problem you have and etc. I also know he's put alot of hard work and energy into this board with should be appreciated by all of us. If you have an agreement with someone, if you trust somebody and they do something to betray you or do something dishonest then I think you have the right to be upset or in this case demote somebody. That cat Trauma is a clown if yall ask me, that dude always replies with a wise ass comment if your post isn't up to his standards or opinions. He always came off as a egotistical wise ass who thinks he knows everything. But anyway that's just my opinion, I know he's done his share to help the board as well, although nowhere near as much as Overseer. I do have to give Trauma props for his site wckillaz it's pretty cool and informative and is also how I even found this forum to begin with. I think this whole split is very foolish, if Trauma and his crew start their own forum I see it flopping and flopping quickly, it'll be like replacement players, not the real thing. This is one of the best boards i've been on and yes the split will hurt it definetly won't help it, but I don't think Overseer will ever let this board be anything less then the best, so Trauma and everyone as the saying goes if you can't beat them join them cause you'll never beat the Overseer and this forum. BadBoy stays true to this forum 4 LIFE hehe :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

Re: My opinion on the forum split/-WCKILLAZ/TRauma
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 10:53:38 PM »
True dat hommie... Overseer's got it locked down with this forum... ima stay true to this forum no doubt

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Comptons_finest

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 10:57:38 PM »
yeah me too dogg
this is some dope shit
i went to that WCKILLAZ forum and it sucked,the back ground is black and the writing is dark blue,u can't see a damn thing!

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2001, 02:06:47 AM »
this is the best WC forum on the internet...its the best site and its the only one i actually check everyday! ;D 8)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2001, 02:21:58 AM »
Like Dre says "Been there, don that" and that is exaclty wot I have done. That is an informative piece of writing you have above but I feel you are kinda bias towards this board and Overseer (sorry to have to say this but is true). I done a picec a while ago and it covered all aspects of the split and that and was of a very un-biased view.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Bigg J Dogg

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2001, 02:26:54 AM »
  why did tha board split in tha first place?  it'z becommin a drama.
"A Playa Plays For So Long That He's Played Out.  Hustler Hustles For So Long That He's Hustled Out.  A Pimp Pimps For So Long That He's Pimped Out.  A Whore, A Whore Whore's For So Long That She's Whored Out..."
     -Big Pimpin

eNgIeS

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2001, 02:57:28 AM »
True.

Psy has got to be one of the realest cats i've ever known off the net. He always been unselfish, giving & dedicated

He puts up mad shit for us & shares his mp3s/vidz with others,

He dont have to do that shit, he dont have to make a forum like this, but he does coz he is a good guy

Then you got Trauma & other ungratefuls dissin him like that

FUCK THEM

WIthout Psy (Overseer) nobody would've known who the fuck Trauma B please & WCKillaz are. Psy hooked them up, gave them props & got them publicity, then they turn on him

Psycreate started this Affiliate shit, & this the muthaphukkin thanx he gets.

FUCK ALL WHO AINT DOWN WITH PSY, THATS MY WORD

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2001, 02:58:46 AM »

this is the best WC forum on the internet...its the best site and its the only one i actually check everyday! ;D 8)

SAME ERE !!  ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2001, 04:43:20 AM »
badboy4life.. whatever u heard about trauma is misinformed, trauma didnt do anything wrong, and wc killaz aint his site (its b-pleases), he's staff there.
your opinions on him are your're own.

btw: i didn't started the affil shit.. just the board.

the post  n-imy wrote is bang on point.. without any bias.. i've said elsewhere draw your own conclusions.. but i haven't asked anyone to 'ride' for me.

BadBoy4Life

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2001, 05:49:11 AM »
Overseer:

Trust me homie we aren't riding for you, we are simply saying we support you and this forum and feel you were in the right during that whole disagreement. Atleast that's what im saying. I appreciate and im sure others do too the effort you put forward maintaining this board and keeping it as good as it is. Im bascially saying I enjoy this board and am staying loyal to this board, didn't mean to badmouth your homeboy Trauma but that's just how I feel.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2001, 06:06:43 AM »
i must say that i dont think it was right to kick Trauma only cuz you're mad at b-please....

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2001, 10:46:22 AM »
Well I must say this is sooooooooooo last week and we need to drop it and move on.

Both boards are doing their thing

Both boards are successful and will continue to grow.

Both boards are the shit in my opinion.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2001, 10:58:52 AM »

i must say that i dont think it was right to kick Trauma only cuz you're mad at b-please....

i know... he didnt do anything.
we've addressed this lots of times.

this shits getting old now.. people are still bitching/stirring... just leave it...