Author Topic: So Michael Vick killed some dogs  (Read 2178 times)

Al Bundy

Re: So Michael Vick killed some dogs
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 01:52:03 AM »
fuck vick
fuck the mets
& most importantly... fuck you!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 02:33:25 AM »
Wow.....one of the worst threads ever created....Tommy i always thought you were one of the better posters on this shit. smoke a blunt,take some prozac,seek counseling...something....

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 06:23:38 AM »
Vick is over, face it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 09:46:18 AM »
I agree with Tommy 100%.  Sure it's fucked up to kill dogs.  But Jesus Fucking Christ you woulda thought Mikey was a fucking serial killer the way he was all over tv.  I got WAY more important shit to do than worry about if dude killed some dogs.

But in my opinion, the media blows up these insignificant things to distract from the real problems of the world.  Just distract all the retards in our country with some story like this so they don't pay attention to the real fucked up shit our country and other countries are doing.

+1 to Tom.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 10:02:27 AM »
The reason why the media is all over this, is not because dogs got killed and they value dogs higher than kids, but because a celebrity did it. You can bet, if Vick was found guilty to rape, torture and kill 12 little kids in his backyard, the outrage would be a lot bigger lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 10:20:55 AM »
How was that double cheeseburger with extra bacon last night? Animal cruelty is messed up, but I think you have to keep things in
perspective. No matter what you think, they're still animals and they're still lower than us on the totem pole. Same class as rape, murder, child abuse?  No farkin' way.  It's closer to grand theft, assault and battery and being a Forty Whiner fan in my book. Your argument is dangerous because you can reasonably stretch it to the
point where we ALL deserve the "chair." To wit, what makes dogs any better than cows, pigs and chickens (who by the
way live much sadder and tragic lives than these dogs -- check any 'ole PETA video on it if you don't believe me)?  Or insects for that matter?  What difference does it make if you're actively involved in their torture and murder, or as a meat consumer with eyes wide open, enable its continuedpractice?
If Vick did what he's accused of, he deserves what he gets.  I don't care what anyone says -- no amount of melanin excuses you from stupidity and
cruelty.  But at the same time, there is no doubt in my mind that he's getting a raw deal and that people are WAY overreacting to this.  And race
has a lot to do with it.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

herpes

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 10:28:09 AM »
I agree with Tommy 100%.  Sure it's fucked up to kill dogs.  But Jesus Fucking Christ you woulda thought Mikey was a fucking serial killer the way he was all over tv.  I got WAY more important shit to do than worry about if dude killed some dogs.

But in my opinion, the media blows up these insignificant things to distract from the real problems of the world.  Just distract all the retards in our country with some story like this so they don't pay attention to the real fucked up shit our country and other countries are doing.

+1 to Tom.

thank you

herpes

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 10:36:01 AM »
How was that double cheeseburger with extra bacon last night? Animal cruelty is messed up, but I think you have to keep things in
perspective. No matter what you think, they're still animals and they're still lower than us on the totem pole. Same class as rape, murder, child abuse?  No farkin' way.  It's closer to grand theft, assault and battery and being a Forty Whiner fan in my book. Your argument is dangerous because you can reasonably stretch it to the
point where we ALL deserve the "chair." To wit, what makes dogs any better than cows, pigs and chickens (who by the
way live much sadder and tragic lives than these dogs -- check any 'ole PETA video on it if you don't believe me)?  Or insects for that matter?  What difference does it make if you're actively involved in their torture and murder, or as a meat consumer with eyes wide open, enable its continuedpractice?
If Vick did what he's accused of, he deserves what he gets.  I don't care what anyone says -- no amount of melanin excuses you from stupidity and
cruelty.  But at the same time, there is no doubt in my mind that he's getting a raw deal and that people are WAY overreacting to this.  And race
has a lot to do with it.

+1 to this man

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 10:56:13 AM »
POINT IS....There is a FUCKIN LAW about this. Vick  KNOWS ABOUT THE FUCKIN LAW...HE BROKE IT...HE PAYS THE PRICE MUTHA FUCKA!...

Plus he'll get the mininum......

BTW Tom...next time, dont have your NFL draft 3 months before the season and you wont get stuck with Vick ;)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

herpes

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 11:06:11 AM »
POINT IS....There is a FUCKIN LAW about this. Vick  KNOWS ABOUT THE FUCKIN LAW...HE BROKE IT...HE PAYS THE PRICE MUTHA FUCKA!...

BTW Tom...next time, dont have your NFL draft 3 months before the season and you wont get stuck with Vick ;)

I got no problem with him doing the crime and him having to do the time.  He fucked up and did something wrong he should be punished.  My point is the outrage over this when there is so much more in the world to be outraged over, people choose to go crazy over fucking dogs.  And I have no fantasy teams lol.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 11:16:03 AM »
Fits you are one dumb motherfucker.  Vick is a horrible piece of shit, he is on the same level as a rapist to me, I'm sorry he is a murderer.  Think about drowning innocent dogs in buckets of water, or slamming innocent dogs on the cement till death, or electricuting innocent dogs to death.  Think about dog fighting, after a dog fight if the dog is even alive its sitting there torn to pieces missing its lips or ears or whatever in excruciating pain and can do nothing about it and did nothing to deserve it,   lets really think about this.  Tom you are dumb kid, what Vick did is disgusting, it is some of the worse shit I have ever seen, It is beyond cruel as is dogfighting and he was involved in this for 7 years, he can fry for all I care, eat shit Fits
so a person who hits a dog with a car and takes off is the same as a rapist to you?

herpes

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 11:22:52 AM »
Fits you are one dumb motherfucker.  Vick is a horrible piece of shit, he is on the same level as a rapist to me, I'm sorry he is a murderer.  Think about drowning innocent dogs in buckets of water, or slamming innocent dogs on the cement till death, or electricuting innocent dogs to death.  Think about dog fighting, after a dog fight if the dog is even alive its sitting there torn to pieces missing its lips or ears or whatever in excruciating pain and can do nothing about it and did nothing to deserve it,   lets really think about this.  Tom you are dumb kid, what Vick did is disgusting, it is some of the worse shit I have ever seen, It is beyond cruel as is dogfighting and he was involved in this for 7 years, he can fry for all I care, eat shit Fits
so a person who hits a dog with a car and takes off is the same as a rapist to you?
it makes you wonder... what would bother him more.  If his mom got raped or if his dog got hit by a van.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 11:25:07 AM »

I got no problem with him doing the crime and him having to do the time.  He fucked up and did something wrong he should be punished.  My point is the outrage over this when there is so much more in the world to be outraged over, people choose to go crazy over fucking dogs.  And I have no fantasy teams lol.

the outrage is nutz! i wanna see peta loving pamala anderson right Vick on her right titty and Sucks on her left titty...and flash em to the world
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

herpes

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 11:49:36 AM »

the outrage is nutz! i wanna see peta loving pamala anderson right Vick on her right titty and Sucks on her left titty...and flash em to the world

I have no clue what you said, but it was funny lol.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 12:02:19 PM »
the media did blow this outta proportion,they always do...when was this not expected? They eat this shit up. Does Michael Vick deserve the chair? hell no,in my opinion he should do some time and be able to get right back into the nfl and live his fuckin life. People make mistakes thats life. But to condone his actions because the media blows it up or because theres a war in Iraq or an AIDS epidemic in Africa etc. is fuckin retarded.  There is extremely fucked up shit goin on in this world and there are people who absolutely dont give a fuck. thats a fact  of life. There are people that care,some just dont know how to help,and there are some who just like to bitch and complain and like to feel superior but arent really part of a solution. What are you doin to change the world Tommy??