Author Topic: So Michael Vick killed some dogs  (Read 2175 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So Michael Vick killed some dogs
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2007, 11:33:46 AM »
He aint no pussy ass nigga like Kobe Bryant

Vick isn't as pussy as Kobe? Elaborate. Nothing is more pussy than harming something helpless. I can never see Kobe doing what Vick did...PeACe
i was wonderin what Kobe had to do with it myself....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2007, 11:34:09 AM »
To the drunk driving with the 2 white bitches, you don't think the outcome would be different if it was a non-white girl that got caught.  If it was a Foxy Brown or a Lil Kim drunk driving they would have did there complete time. 

This is just dumb. People get light sentences for DUIs all the damn time. Don't brainwash yourself.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2007, 12:06:19 PM »
Vick fucked up and deserves whatever time they give him, but I do agree there are things that people should be paying mer attention to

WC Iz Active

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2007, 03:22:21 PM »
He aint no pussy ass nigga like Kobe Bryant

Vick isn't as pussy as Kobe? Elaborate. Nothing is more pussy than harming something helpless. I can never see Kobe doing what Vick did...PeACe

VICK IS THE BIGGEST PUSSY ALIVE!  To kill defensless dogs like that is COWARDLY!  Docwilder is a moron, his Bonds-Ruth comparison was good but this quote here is obsurd.  Vick is the biggest "pussy ass nigga"  alive.  Please dont bring up the worlds best basketball player and a dog torturer and killer in the same sentence.

herpes

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2007, 04:41:21 PM »
Fits you are one dumb motherfucker.  Vick is a horrible piece of shit, he is on the same level as a rapist to me, I'm sorry he is a murderer.  Think about drowning innocent dogs in buckets of water, or slamming innocent dogs on the cement till death, or electricuting innocent dogs to death.  Think about dog fighting, after a dog fight if the dog is even alive its sitting there torn to pieces missing its lips or ears or whatever in excruciating pain and can do nothing about it and did nothing to deserve it,   lets really think about this.  Tom you are dumb kid, what Vick did is disgusting, it is some of the worse shit I have ever seen, It is beyond cruel as is dogfighting and he was involved in this for 7 years, he can fry for all I care, eat shit Fits

why dont you go fuck your poodle you fuckin faggot.  You're one of those pieces of shits that can give two fucks about these little kids across the world that are dying.  You care more about some fuckin dogs then a human life.  Fuck you you fuckin faggot.  You are more concerned about a fucking giant rat then you are a human life, or how these politicians are fucking us over and sending us over to die in some bull shit war.  We got soilders coming home missing fucking limbs.  There are innocent iraqi people missing limbs, missing family memebers that are fuckiing dead and this fucked up country is making a big deal about fucking dogs.... are you fucking kidding me.  Like I said, go fuck your poodle you fucking faggot.

That makes sense. Lets kill our dogs because kids in Africa are starving! HURAYYYYYY!

wow the point totally went over your head.

herpes

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2007, 04:42:23 PM »
BIG FUCKING DEAL..... we got people all over the world being killed by these fucked up world leaders ( and too you fuckin anti americans it aint just america its everone fucking one if there a world power or a 3rd world country thats makin shit fucked up.  It wont change untill us everydya schmucks revolt but thats beyond the point)  we got innocent people all over the world being killed by these politicians who look at us like a giant game of fuckin risk ( a board game for those that dont know).  WE got people all over the world starving to death.  WE got people all over this fuckin country starving... AND WHERE MAKING A BIG FUCKIN DEAL ABOUT SOME FUCKIN DOGS FOR CHRIST SAKES PEOPLE GET YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.  christ we spend millions upon millions on feeding our fucking pets while some poor fuckin kid from the bronx is starving.... ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME.... WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE OVER THE FACT THAT A LITTLE FUCKIN KID THAT HASNT DONE ANYTHING TO ANYONE, HASNT EVEN HAD THE CHANCE TOO IS FUCKIN STARVING TO DEATH.., AND MUTHAFUCKAS ARE CRYING OVER MUTHAFUCKING DOGS.  I MIGHT BE SHIT FACED BUT IM TYPING IN CAPS B/C THIS SSHIT PISSES ME OFF.  You got fuckin developed countries the view dogs in the same light as rats.  And bitch ass faggots in america are making a big deal about that, fuck that.  If people in america spent half the time they did jerking off to there poodles, pitbulls, what have you as they did to helping starving people around this country christ we could help feed half of the people starving or dying.  We could actually start to reAlize how fucked up the world leaders all over the world are.  But no, instead where more concerned wtih fuckin dogs...WITH MUTHAFUCKING DOGS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.... thjis druken rambling has been bought to you by Tanguray....anyone got a problem with it come to ny when im sober and i'll break your fuckin jaw you dog fuckin losers.

LMAO...Many people realize the world is fucked up, Tom. Quit acting like you're the only one. It doesn't make it any better to kill dogs though...PeACe.

no doubt people realize.  How come so many of us let it slide thought and focus so much time on stuff like this ?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2007, 04:56:36 PM »
it's not just about the dogs, there's also the unregulated gambling aspect coupled with loads of untaxed money. The most important point, and it's been said already, is that he's a celebrity and the media has/will beat that shit to death(no pun) for that reason alone.

herpes

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2007, 05:19:30 PM »
it's not just about the dogs, there's also the unregulated gambling aspect coupled with loads of untaxed money. The most important point, and it's been said already, is that he's a celebrity and the media has/will beat that shit to death(no pun) for that reason alone.

I know, but why do we eat it up for ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2007, 07:42:15 PM »
Fits you are one dumb motherfucker.  Vick is a horrible piece of shit, he is on the same level as a rapist to me, I'm sorry he is a murderer.  Think about drowning innocent dogs in buckets of water, or slamming innocent dogs on the cement till death, or electricuting innocent dogs to death.  Think about dog fighting, after a dog fight if the dog is even alive its sitting there torn to pieces missing its lips or ears or whatever in excruciating pain and can do nothing about it and did nothing to deserve it,   lets really think about this.  Tom you are dumb kid, what Vick did is disgusting, it is some of the worse shit I have ever seen, It is beyond cruel as is dogfighting and he was involved in this for 7 years, he can fry for all I care, eat shit Fits

why dont you go fuck your poodle you fuckin faggot.  You're one of those pieces of shits that can give two fucks about these little kids across the world that are dying.  You care more about some fuckin dogs then a human life.  Fuck you you fuckin faggot.  You are more concerned about a fucking giant rat then you are a human life, or how these politicians are fucking us over and sending us over to die in some bull shit war.  We got soilders coming home missing fucking limbs.  There are innocent iraqi people missing limbs, missing family memebers that are fuckiing dead and this fucked up country is making a big deal about fucking dogs.... are you fucking kidding me.  Like I said, go fuck your poodle you fucking faggot.

That makes sense. Lets kill our dogs because kids in Africa are starving! HURAYYYYYY!

wow the point totally went over your head.

No, I get the point, I just think it's a pretty dumb one...The real point is, this is getting coverage because a.)it's brutal b.)it's a major celebrity. Do I think it deserves all that coverage? Probably not. But it doesn't mean it's not a pathetic act of violence, and stories like these getting extra coverage isn't a major part of why the world is fucked up like your overreaction made it seem...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2007, 07:44:10 PM »
BIG FUCKING DEAL..... we got people all over the world being killed by these fucked up world leaders ( and too you fuckin anti americans it aint just america its everone fucking one if there a world power or a 3rd world country thats makin shit fucked up.  It wont change untill us everydya schmucks revolt but thats beyond the point)  we got innocent people all over the world being killed by these politicians who look at us like a giant game of fuckin risk ( a board game for those that dont know).  WE got people all over the world starving to death.  WE got people all over this fuckin country starving... AND WHERE MAKING A BIG FUCKIN DEAL ABOUT SOME FUCKIN DOGS FOR CHRIST SAKES PEOPLE GET YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.  christ we spend millions upon millions on feeding our fucking pets while some poor fuckin kid from the bronx is starving.... ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME.... WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE OVER THE FACT THAT A LITTLE FUCKIN KID THAT HASNT DONE ANYTHING TO ANYONE, HASNT EVEN HAD THE CHANCE TOO IS FUCKIN STARVING TO DEATH.., AND MUTHAFUCKAS ARE CRYING OVER MUTHAFUCKING DOGS.  I MIGHT BE SHIT FACED BUT IM TYPING IN CAPS B/C THIS SSHIT PISSES ME OFF.  You got fuckin developed countries the view dogs in the same light as rats.  And bitch ass faggots in america are making a big deal about that, fuck that.  If people in america spent half the time they did jerking off to there poodles, pitbulls, what have you as they did to helping starving people around this country christ we could help feed half of the people starving or dying.  We could actually start to reAlize how fucked up the world leaders all over the world are.  But no, instead where more concerned wtih fuckin dogs...WITH MUTHAFUCKING DOGS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.... thjis druken rambling has been bought to you by Tanguray....anyone got a problem with it come to ny when im sober and i'll break your fuckin jaw you dog fuckin losers.

LMAO...Many people realize the world is fucked up, Tom. Quit acting like you're the only one. It doesn't make it any better to kill dogs though...PeACe.

no doubt people realize.  How come so many of us let it slide thought and focus so much time on stuff like this ?

Lets see, Tommy, what are YOU doing to make the world a better place? Getting hammered on a Sunday night and making threads bitching about Michael Vick getting too much coverage on WCC?? Come on, now.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2007, 08:08:52 PM »
To Sikotic-SO I guess we have to wait and let them bitches actual kill somebodies mother,Father,Daughter or SOn in order for them to get serious jail time?

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2007, 08:55:55 PM »
To Sikotic-SO I guess we have to wait and let them bitches actual kill somebodies mother,Father,Daughter or SOn in order for them to get serious jail time?
All I was saying is it has nothing to do with the Vick situation. You can kill them bitches if you give me their bank account numbers for all I care.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2007, 10:40:24 PM »
well atleast you kept it gangsta for the kids
maybe a rapper will be smart enough to address it but i doubt it
but Oprah gots that niggas back