Author Topic: My phone > iPhone (Now: My phone = iPhone)  (Read 65960 times)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

Re: My phone > iPhone
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2007, 11:39:55 AM »
Surfing on the mobilephone is so lame..
Sony Ericsson K850

Have you tried www.mini.opera.com/app ?
Most of time I´m on here I use a cell,loving it.

Yeah, I've tried that opera. Didn't like it all

Ok,can´t please everyone,he,he. I guess I´m lame,ha,ha
But at least you gave it a try.
I believe SE K850 is coming next month.
Sony Ericsson K850 Preview
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_Lz8CHzCt8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/w_Lz8CHzCt8</a>

SE just dropped T650 Shit is nice!!!!!!

Sony Ericsson T650 Demo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/APaNg8ZMPyc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/APaNg8ZMPyc</a>

Lol, hehe. Was j/k bout that, but I don't have the need to be online at anytime. When I'm on the Internet, I got my comp.
that k850i looks more smooth than T650. The K-series have always been my fave.

Yeah,but what´s up with the joy stick on K850? Remember when Nokia did all those strange designs on their phone´s?
Nokia 3650

Nokia 7600

Nokia 7500

Nokia ?? shit look wak anyways

You get the picture,what the fuck was Nokia thinking? Some dudes might find those designs cool,but they ain´t user friendly
I mean is it user friendly? Shit look strange.
The Joystick;

Here´s a review;
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-k850-en.shtml

^lol yeah, i haven't really thought about that joystick.. LEt's see when it drops

....and for more positive news Sony Ericsson will release a playstation phone
PlayStation – a SE phone by the Christmas?
http://www.mobile-review.com/fullnews/main/index_eng.shtml#15521
Peter Ahnegard, head of SE game unit, reported that the company will release a game handset under PlayStation brand by the Christmas. However he sounded vague whether it would be this Christmas. Sony Ericsson has already launched Walkman music phones, Cyber-shot camera phones and Bravia TV-phones for Japan. Only game phones are still missing. That is why it is very likely the company will focus soon on this direction. Nevertheless the company’s spokesman declined to provide detailed info. A would-be PlayStation phone might look this way.

^thats my shit!!

ima get this soon though... gettin tired of that brick...

eS-Jay you should read this before you get that phone,not sure if it´s same they´re writing about SE S500i?
The situation with the Sony Ericsson S500i buttons had been hard to foresee - it was just recently when we learned that the green paint reacted with the adhesive used for sticking the buttons onto the casing. This way, because of the chemical reaction the base of the keys simply dissolved. At the same time, the yellow edition is free of such defects
http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2007/brak-in-phones-en.shtml
There´s a couple of Nokia´s you should stay away from too,go to the link to see which models.

....and for you E.J Rizo they bash Iphone again(now I think they´re a little biased,because I know by experince with Symbian/WM/S40 and A100 that he takes it a little to far;
http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2007/iphone-sms-en.shtml

This is a new Sony PS3 mobile phone...that plays Nintendo's Super Mario Bros...and which uses Microsoft's PS3 operating system - no, wait, that's not right. Hang on it's made in Koera - where the hell's Koera?!

Yes, what we have here is the mother of all clone phones. It's a Chinese phone (naturally!), and its makers have decided that imitation is most definitely the sincerest form of flattery. As such, they've named it the Amycoll PS3 phone, which, er, "flatters" both Samsung, with its Korean Anycall brand, and also Sony, with its PS3. They've even added PlayStation buttons on the keypad, just for good measure!

Loads more pictures of the funniest mobile phone yet created, after the jump!

The copying fun doesn't end there, though. As Babelfish's translation calls it, the "Chinese evil behind-the-scenes manipulator's machine" has a Microsoft Windows logo that reads "Design for PS3". Didn't realise Microsoft did design for Sony's PS3! Not to worry, its entire Microsoft Windows user interface is faked as well!

As if that wasn't enough, they've even faked the country of origin. Korean phones are legendary for their technical features, so it makes sense to pretend your phone comes from Korea right? Except they couldn't actually spell Korea, so the Amycoll PS3 comes from Koera!

And still the fun continues. Not content with faking operating systems and copying brands and even countries (badly!) the Amycoll PS3 even includes a Nintendo NES, SNES and GameBoy color emulator, so you can play Super Mario Bros on your mobile phone.

Actually, that's a great idea! Playing Mario on a mobile is a killer app, and doing it with PlayStation buttons on a fake Windows Operating System is just so wrong, it feels goooood - almost dirty even!! Pity the phone's so illegal it'll never make it outiside of China (not to mention that the phone itself gets so hot when you play any of its games that you can't actually hold it!).
Another interesting feature is that this phone will play background noise when you make a call, just in case you want to pretend you're somewhere else. So, if you've told your wife you're on a ship somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, when in reality you're down the local pub, the Amycoll PS3 will play the sounds of life aboard an Atlantic-trawling ship while you chat away to her! Really, they've thought of everything!

This phone is hilarious! It's as if a team of teccie fan-boys got together one drunken night and concocted a wish list of all their favourite gadgets that they'd like in a mobile phone - then the next day, thought "what a great idea" and bodged just such a Frankenstein phone together, while singing "patents? trademarks? law-suits - pah! We spit on you all!"

Then, when they'd finished, their marketing department thought "what this phone really needs is some great sounding brand names - whose can we pinch?!"

Genius!

WOW,check this phone out,it got it all,ha,ha.
For more photos and details;
http://mobilementalism.com/2007/05/24/amycoll-ps3-phone-plays-mario-on-a-fake-windows-ui/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 07:25:52 PM by tusken RAIDEr - CEO of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2007, 11:43:43 AM »
lots of cool phones

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2007, 11:54:34 AM »
^thats my shit!!

ima get this soon though... gettin tired of that brick...

No diss, but I've always hated those orange features on SE

kemizt

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2007, 12:02:18 PM »
lots of cool phones

Damn right,want to change my phone now lol but im still verry happy with my nokia n73

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2007, 12:07:05 PM »
This is a new Sony PS3 mobile phone...that plays Nintendo's Super Mario Bros...and which uses Microsoft's PS3 operating system - no, wait, that's not right. Hang on it's made in Koera - where the hell's Koera?!

Yes, what we have here is the mother of all clone phones. It's a Chinese phone (naturally!), and its makers have decided that imitation is most definitely the sincerest form of flattery. As such, they've named it the Amycoll PS3 phone, which, er, "flatters" both Samsung, with its Korean Anycall brand, and also Sony, with its PS3. They've even added PlayStation buttons on the keypad, just for good measure!

Loads more pictures of the funniest mobile phone yet created, after the jump!

The copying fun doesn't end there, though. As Babelfish's translation calls it, the "Chinese evil behind-the-scenes manipulator's machine" has a Microsoft Windows logo that reads "Design for PS3". Didn't realise Microsoft did design for Sony's PS3! Not to worry, its entire Microsoft Windows user interface is faked as well!

As if that wasn't enough, they've even faked the country of origin. Korean phones are legendary for their technical features, so it makes sense to pretend your phone comes from Korea right? Except they couldn't actually spell Korea, so the Amycoll PS3 comes from Koera!

And still the fun continues. Not content with faking operating systems and copying brands and even countries (badly!) the Amycoll PS3 even includes a Nintendo NES, SNES and GameBoy color emulator, so you can play Super Mario Bros on your mobile phone.

Actually, that's a great idea! Playing Mario on a mobile is a killer app, and doing it with PlayStation buttons on a fake Windows Operating System is just so wrong, it feels goooood - almost dirty even!! Pity the phone's so illegal it'll never make it outiside of China (not to mention that the phone itself gets so hot when you play any of its games that you can't actually hold it!).
Another interesting feature is that this phone will play background noise when you make a call, just in case you want to pretend you're somewhere else. So, if you've told your wife you're on a ship somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, when in reality you're down the local pub, the Amycoll PS3 will play the sounds of life aboard an Atlantic-trawling ship while you chat away to her! Really, they've thought of everything!

This phone is hilarious! It's as if a team of teccie fan-boys got together one drunken night and concocted a wish list of all their favourite gadgets that they'd like in a mobile phone - then the next day, thought "what a great idea" and bodged just such a Frankenstein phone together, while singing "patents? trademarks? law-suits - pah! We spit on you all!"

Then, when they'd finished, their marketing department thought "what this phone really needs is some great sounding brand names - whose can we pinch?!"

Genius!

WOW,check this phone out,it got it all,ha,ha.
For more photos and details;
http://mobilementalism.com/2007/05/24/amycoll-ps3-phone-plays-mario-on-a-fake-windows-ui/

LMAO +1 the phone looks crappy as hell lol those damn chineese!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2007, 12:21:32 PM »
at the end of the day i think of it was its a phone and its to talk to people and thats it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2007, 12:22:37 PM »
^LOL@phones being for talking.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2007, 12:32:20 PM »
lol ya  there like PC and shit now and ipods and crap i wonder like from 5 years what they will do sooner or later there just Guenna put them in when your born  ;D

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 01:07:47 PM »
America are so behind with mobile phones. Japan and korea comes first then Europe is second.
   The iphone isn't even getting sold in asia because already there are phones that can beat it. Like a samsung phone with a 10mega pixel camera and stream live tv etc...

Atleast in europe we have HSPDA. I don't see that on 99% of the mobiles in America.

The iphone died before it was even released. Just wait for the f700. That'll shit all over the iphone.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 01:15:44 PM »
America are so behind with mobile phones. Japan and korea comes first then Europe is second.
   The iphone isn't even getting sold in asia because already there are phones that can beat it. Like a samsung phone with a 10mega pixel camera and stream live tv etc...

Atleast in europe we have HSPDA. I don't see that on 99% of the mobiles in America.

The iphone died before it was even released. Just wait for the f700. That'll shit all over the iphone.

damn a phone with a 10 megapixel camera,this is just insane!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 01:25:09 PM »

Yeah the only phone i've seen with HSPDA is the ATT version of motorolas RAZR2

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 01:30:15 PM »
HTC P4550 is dope as fuck! price?  ???

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 01:34:44 PM »
HTC P4550 is dope as fuck! price?  ???

HTC P4550 Kaiser Unlocked GSM PDA HTC TyTN II - Popular ElectronicsHTC P4550 Kaiser Unlocked Quad Band GSM PDA Cell Phone, HTC P4550 Kaiser ... Item #: P4550 Kaiser. Price: $798.99. Availability: Monday 10 September, 2007 ...
www.popularelect.com/product_info.php?products_id=437

800$ shit!

props for the info +1

Al Bundy

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 01:54:03 PM »
That samsung F700 looks so dope.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2007, 03:08:46 PM »
for those of you interested apple dropped the price to $399 on the 8gb iPhone...

and yes im fuckin PISSED!  >:(

i was a $200 Beta Tester...

rant over...

i still love my iphone... just should have waited 2 months

apple screwed over the early adopters...