Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary  (Read 4291 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2007, 08:26:00 AM »
it's not only u and me readin this topic u idiot!!! what i wrote is not only 4 u..but 4 all tha haters...and 4 ignorant people who judge someone,and don't even know nothin about him!...i don't reply only 4 u!
im not crying..its real talk what i wrote,reality,facts...the way it is...it's you who is crying and dissin MJ!

get it???

i told u u gonna get yours homie...might go down tonight when u go out...somethin might happen to u! people like me and a few others have that power homie...4 real..i gonna miss u!
 ;) :D 8) 8)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 08:29:22 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2007, 08:29:23 AM »
you mentioned my name you retarded limp wristed faggot...

lol @ saying that I am going to get it.... I MUST have made you cry for you to take it there....

ha ha ha ha ha ha... this homo shed tears over this..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2007, 08:31:18 AM »
be happy that i warned u...that u gonna get it...i could be quiet...i gonna miss u!
and dont call me faggot ,coZ we all know u r gay!!

stop replyin...COZ IN MJ THREAD...BELIEVE ME,I GONNA HAVE THA LAST POST!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2007, 08:35:08 AM »

... I MUST have made you cry for you to take it there....

LOL... there are a lot of haters...i dont give a fuck about what they think...but if they talk negative and lies and some bullshit..im always here for michael..TO SPEAK THA TRUTH...!!
i don't take it personal like u do ...but its a PUBLIC FORUM..a lot people ..also kids readin tha forum...SO I GOTTA SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY ABOUT MJ!
i can't let people like u talkin he is a pedophile and a freak and so on...COZ HE IS NOT! even when he was 6 years old.all tha money he got he bought candy for all the kids in tha street! he is a saint! so stop dissin !

« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 08:37:50 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2007, 08:45:01 AM »
don't cry.... dry your eyes.... here comes michael with those two little guys.... lol

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2007, 09:31:11 AM »
LMAO that was good.

anyway, I will be the first to say he has been inappropriate with children due to his strange upbringing/somewhat skewed sense of propriety but I don't think he straight raped some kids. taking a bath/having a sleepover because you feel like a little kid is somewhat mentally....off/inappropriate (and that inappropriateness I think, is why there was settlement money)but does not equal or mean "child rapist"

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Fragile Rose

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2007, 12:07:44 PM »
Why do you all have to be ugly towards one another? You all have different views of Michael Jackson. Okay.  There's no need to attack one another because of it. If you wish people to respect your point of view, Don't insult them. That doesn't get anybody anywhere.

People keep talkin' about the settlement issue instead of the fact that a jury voted "Not Guilty" 14 times for Michael Jackson to go free.
I think it's so easy to judge a situation from the outside instead of looking at what was happening at the time and what Michael Jackson may or may not have been thinking.  The world was on a witch hunt for him. The man was doped up on Pain killers most of the time..(Until he went to rehab for that problem) Who knows what advice he was being given? People say "Why did you pay the money,Michael?" My question is : " Why did the accusers take the money and run?"  Cause I'll tell you now, If anybody touched MY child,I'd want to see them dead or locked up for a long time. They wouldn't have enough money in the world for me. 

Another thing about the current accuser, who admitted to lying on the stand for his mother in a J.C Penny lawsuit in order for her to get money from them, changed their story about five different times. He lies about something that important before.. but Now, We're supposed to believe him simply because it's Michael Jackson in the defendant's chair? I don't think so. I think that alone gives enough reasonable doubt.

Finally, I think if anything,Michael deserves the benefit of a doubt. We spend so much time tearing people down in this world and not enough time lifting them up.  Just take one look at this thread and how you've torn all of each other apart.

It's time to come together and change for the better. 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2007, 12:18:22 PM »
Why do you all have to be ugly towards one another? You all have different views of Michael Jackson. Okay.  There's no need to attack one another because of it. If you wish people to respect your point of view, Don't insult them. That doesn't get anybody anywhere.

People keep talkin' about the settlement issue instead of the fact that a jury voted "Not Guilty" 14 times for Michael Jackson to go free.
I think it's so easy to judge a situation from the outside instead of looking at what was happening at the time and what Michael Jackson may or may not have been thinking.  The world was on a witch hunt for him. The man was doped up on Pain killers most of the time..(Until he went to rehab for that problem) Who knows what advice he was being given? People say "Why did you pay the money,Michael?" My question is : " Why did the accusers take the money and run?"  Cause I'll tell you now, If anybody touched MY child,I'd want to see them dead or locked up for a long time. They wouldn't have enough money in the world for me. 

Another thing about the current accuser, who admitted to lying on the stand for his mother in a J.C Penny lawsuit in order for her to get money from them, changed their story about five different times. He lies about something that important before.. but Now, We're supposed to believe him simply because it's Michael Jackson in the defendant's chair? I don't think so. I think that alone gives enough reasonable doubt.

Finally, I think if anything,Michael deserves the benefit of a doubt. We spend so much time tearing people down in this world and not enough time lifting them up.  Just take one look at this thread and how you've torn all of each other apart.

Word. +1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2007, 12:33:19 PM »
if you love the melting face weirdo, then go ahead.... i started bombing once the michael stan took my issues with the kiddie lover personally and attacked me...

you notice i didn't attack anybody else... i didn't agree and still don't but I didn't attack them...

Fragile Rose

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2007, 12:40:30 PM »
Styles,It really doesn't matter WHO started it.  What matters is that someone finish it.  You have your point of view on Michael Jackson, and Nothing is gonna change that. That's YOUR business.  Again, I'll say We spend enough time tearing down people and judging them on situations that we ourselves may not understand. 

It's time to begin again. To start off new and to start tryin' to be positive towards our ourselves, our communities.. and Yes, Even our celebrities.  If we don't do it now, Who will?  There is so much hatred in the world already.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2007, 12:48:20 PM »

Word. +1

-T

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2007, 12:49:15 PM »
lol.... keep your fellow jackson-ite in line ... you guys follow the same peace, love and harmony stuff...

i will keep it cool with whoever... but don't expect me to join in your "we are the world" choir... :)

Fragile Rose

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2007, 12:53:01 PM »
Styles... Darn. I was hoping to make you one of the lead singers in the choir.   ;)   Can you sing?  Do you get into music? What type of music do you like?

:)

Oh yeah.. and My Heal The World attitude comes less from Michael and more from my medically fragile daughter, who is nine. She has a very bad heart and has almost died on me several times. She's doing great now though.  When I think of her and how innocent she is.. how she keeps on fighting and living even when she was near death's door... I just wish the world was better for her.. That people are kinder to one another.

So,I try to be kind. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:07:17 PM by Fragile Rose »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2007, 01:15:39 PM »
I can dig that.....

Just please keep the little beautiful rose away from Neverland.. :)

Fragile Rose

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2007, 01:23:12 PM »
I don't think Michael lives at Neverland anymore. He barely lived there anyway. 

C'mon.. Humor me.. What's your favorite song in the whole world?

I'm askin' cause I like all styles of music.  Not only MJ.   

Oh yeah.. and Who do you think is gonna win the rap battle between Kanye and 50 cent on BET Tuesday Night?