Author Topic: Shaq files for devorce  (Read 818 times)

GangstaBoogy

Shaq files for devorce
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:48:01 PM »
Miami Heat center Shaquille O'Neal wants to divorce Shaunie, his wife of nearly five years. ''The marriage between the parties is irretrievably broken,'' says his petition, filed Tuesday by attorney Ira Elegant.

The O'Neals have four children together -- Shareef, 7, Amirah, 5, Shaqir, 4, and Me'Arah, 1. Shaq has a daughter, Taahirah, and Shaunie has a son, Myles, from previous relationships.

The family lives on Miami Beach's exclusive Star Island. They bought an $18.8 million estate in the summer of '04, at the time of his trade to the Heat. It is for sale -- No. 32 is asking $32 million.

Shaq, 35, and Shaunie, 32, wed Dec. 26, 2002, in a lavish ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Shaq, then with the Lakers, gave Shaunie a ring with 17 carats of diamonds.

The two have a ''Cohabitation/Prenuptial Agreement and Acknowledgment of Property Disclosure and Waiver of Further Disclosure,'' the petition says. A copy of their agreement ''will be filed . . . under seal'' -- if the court allows -- and ``contains extensive provisions providing for confidentiality and non-disclosure.''

In the petition, Shaq refers to the Star Island mansion as ``the former marital home.''

Shaunie, he says, has been ''secretive about her assets . . . particularly with respect to certain properties owned or titled in either [her] name alone or in other entities.'' He wants the court to order Shaunie to give a ''correct accounting of all money, funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities (including bearer securities)'' that she came into during the marriage.

He makes $20 million a year, with three years left on a five-year contract worth $100 million.

Shaunie should be ''primary residential custodian'' of their children -- meaning they'd live with her -- and he should get ''liberal rights of visitation,'' he says.

The O'Neals could not be reached for comment. No word on who represents Shaunie. Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Roberto Pineiro has the case.

From: http://www.miamiherald.com/breaking_sports/story/225735.html

As much as I hate Shaq, thats sad to see. I hate to see families get broken up. Hopefully things work out well for the children.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

thisoneguy360

Re: Shaq files for devorce
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 09:54:14 PM »
Yeah I feel for any kids that have to go through that, shit sucks

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
BabyG doesn't know how to spell divorce
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 09:57:25 PM »
That sucks. Marriage is a gamble.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »
This is Kobe's fault. Damn him!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 10:46:09 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 12:23:47 AM »
wow i wonder what happened.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 12:30:48 AM »
thats sad to hear man

shit sucks for the kids

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 03:56:54 AM »
Hmmm, according to mediatakeout.com (I know, I know), Shaq wants a divorce because he found out his wife was cheating on him...

In an exclusive interview, MediaTakeOut.com spoke with one of Shaq's employee's who claims that Shaq suspects Shaunie of being unfaithful. According to the insider, Shaq is accusing his wife of carrying on an affair with her 27 year old personal trainer.

The trainer, who is of native Cuban descent, has been training Shaq's wife for nearly a year.

According to our insider, Shaunie has been increasing the frequency of private training sessions ever since the spring. The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "Shaunie and [the trainer] started off having weekly sessions. But they increased the number of sessions until she was seeing him almost every day." The insider added, "I'm not saying that there was anything inappropriate going on between them, but they were very close. So I can understand where Shaq is coming from ... Whatever was going on between them, it just didn't look right."

Shaq's employee isn't convinced, however, that Shaq's marriage is over. The insider explained, "Right now Shaq filed [for divorce] because he's angry. But they way that those two love each other, I'm convinced the marriage can be saved." Our source continued, "Besides, Shaq has a few skeletons in his closet himself - and there's just too much [history] between them for either to walk away this easily."

But if this divorce ever does get to court, it may get ugly. Shaq's pit bull lawyers have made the first move. They've already requested that Shaunie O’Neal to provide a “correct accounting of all money, funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities” that she had access to or obtained during the marriage.

How ironic would that be?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 05:39:31 AM »
Dudes need to stop getting sensitive when they got cheated on whereas they hit 15 different pussies a month and find it "normal" ... double standard  :-X

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 08:58:13 AM »
GB, why do u hate Shaq?

kemizt

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 08:59:57 AM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 09:13:29 AM »
GB, why do u hate Shaq?

Cause he's a Laker-Fan :GRUMPY:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rik

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 09:55:21 AM »
wow i wonder what happened.

Shaq forgot to pay one of his bitches off.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 10:04:27 AM »
GB, why do u hate Shaq?

Cause he's a Laker-Fan :GRUMPY:

yeah, I know that, but I don't really know the story. Didn't Lakers trade him against his will ?

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 10:24:26 AM »