Author Topic: Shaq files for devorce  (Read 817 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Shaq files for devorce
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 09:58:15 PM »
Bitch started hiding Shaq's money for herself after Kobe snitched.

As if she didn't know all along...
C'mon, an NBA star cheating is unheard of.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 11:44:48 PM »
Let me break it down for yall, since 99.9% ain't been in these shoes.   I don't give a flyin motherfuck if you're bangin the baddest motherfuckin bitch on planet earth, PUSSY GETS OLD.  Peeps sit on the sideline and be like "damn, she was hot, what the fuck was ol boy thinkin."  PUSSY GETS OLD MOTHERFUCKERS.  If you never listen to Jrome again, listen to me now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 10:28:44 AM »
Let me break it down for yall, since 99.9% ain't been in these shoes.   I don't give a flyin motherfuck if you're bangin the baddest motherfuckin bitch on planet earth, PUSSY GETS OLD.  Peeps sit on the sideline and be like "damn, she was hot, what the fuck was ol boy thinkin."  PUSSY GETS OLD MOTHERFUCKERS.  If you never listen to Jrome again, listen to me now.

Finally, Jrome speakin some real.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 12:47:50 PM »
You Kobe dick riders turn every post about Shaq into "I hate him" or "he fucked the city over"  We weren't even talking about that LOL

Someone asked dude why he hates Shaq...Lighten up and get over him.

I think your the one that needs to get over him

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 02:07:55 PM »
You Kobe dick riders turn every post about Shaq into "I hate him" or "he fucked the city over"  We weren't even talking about that LOL

Someone asked dude why he hates Shaq...Lighten up and get over him.

I think your the one that needs to get over him

I'm way over giving a shit about Shaq.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2007, 08:33:41 PM »

Finally, Jrome speakin some real.

Doggy, Jrome been spittin the real shit for damn near 27 years.  It's like my shit gets realler by the minute. 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 12:34:42 PM »
Just when you thought that the Shaquille - Shaunie O'Neal divorce saga couldn't get any juicier - we've got more. MediaTakeOut.com is now hearing reports that Shaquille O'Neal may have fathered a child by one of his girlfriends.

For weeks, MediaTakeOut.com had been receiving unconfirmed reports that Shaq had a pregnant girlfriend on the side. Now it appears that we have evidence of the Miami center's soon-to-be baby's mother.

That evidence came from one of MediaTakeOut.com's very own readers. One of our faithful sent in the above photo which we're told shows Shaq and his soon-to-be baby's mother. The photo, which was taken before Shaq and Shaunie officially separated, shows the basketball superstar without his wedding band and hugging a pregnant woman.

Expect this new MediaTakeOut.com exclusive bombshell to have a devastating impact on the 7-foot NBA superstar's finances. We spoke with a person familiar with the terms to Shaq and Shaunie's prenuptial agreement. And according to that individual, the pre-nup gives Shaunie a significant legal windfall if she can prove that Shaq committed adultery

The insider explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "The agreement provides that if [Shaq] were found to be unfaithful during the marriage, Shaunie's entitled to significantly more than she otherwise would be." The insider continued, "Typically, infidelity is difficult to prove because the cheating spouse can always deny it. And [Shaq's] most public act of infidelity, with [Superhead], occurred before he and Shaunie were married ... But if she can show that [Shaq] has a child on the way, he would be in trouble."

Developing...

http://www.mediatakeout.com/12142/the_shaq_divorce_drama_continues_-_enter_his_alleged_pregnant_girlfriend.html

C'mon Shaq - I know you have to be smarter than that!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 12:47:19 PM »
Yeah I feel for any kids that have to go through that, shit sucks

sad day for o neals

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 03:04:32 PM »

The insider explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "The agreement provides that if [Shaq] were found to be unfaithful during the marriage, Shaunie's entitled to significantly more than she otherwise would be." The insider continued, "Typically, infidelity is difficult to prove because the cheating spouse can always deny it. And [Shaq's] most public act of infidelity, with [Superhead], occurred before he and Shaunie were married ... But if she can show that [Shaq] has a child on the way, he would be in trouble."

LMAO...As if the world doesn't know what Shaq's been up to for years. ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2007, 11:28:02 AM »
If you thought that the Shaq divorce saga was over - you'd be wrong. MediaTakeOut.com got some more juicy details into the superstar couple's rocky marriage.

As we first reported to you a few weeks ago, speculation is that Shaquille O'Neal got a woman pregnant before he and Shaunie separated. Now MediaTakeOut.com has exclusively learned that Shaq left Shaunie to be with this new girlfriend - and that Shaq and the woman are currently dating.

But Shaunie O'Neal reportedly wasn't about to sit back and let another woman get her man and the family money. According to a person close to Shaunie, once she found out that Shaq was planning on leaver her for his pregnant girlfriend - she began stashing away the family money. The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "Shaunie [took] 9 million dollars from Shaq once she found out that he had indeed had an affair and gotten another woman pregnant."

And that's not the best part. Word is that Shaunie was entitled to substantially less than $9 million under the prenuptial agreement that she signed before the wedding.

Shaquille and Shaunie O'Neal are currently involved in one of the most bitter celebrity divorces in recent memory. The NBA superstar's lawyers have already demanded a full accounting of Shaunie's assets. Shaunie's lawyers have yet to respond to the demand.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2007, 06:21:08 PM »
First of all I want to point out to Ted and Gangstabody that yur team the achargers just got handled by the Cheifs, so u can take down all those pics in your sig cause yur team sucks without Marty.

Second of all I want to point out to everyone that Shaq is definitely a Muslim, look at the names of his kids, they are all strong Arabic/Muslim names, Shaq didn't want no "slave names", but rather 'binding back' (re-ligre) to the  righteous and true names as they were before the slave master changed them for Africans during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

3rd of all, Shaq is a rich guy, a cool guy, a Muslim man, he can have whatever he wants when it comes to women, (infact he could have 4 wives if he wanted) so for one reason or another Shaq has decided he's better off moving on.  So be it.  To remain in bad marriage contract is what's called the "previous investment trap".  In which one erroneously thinks, "well, since I've already wasted 5 years in a bad marriage, I better stick to my desicion even though my feelings have changed, and waste another 40 years"   ...so anyway, Shaq did what he had to do, the kids are better off than watchin their parents fight and argue and continue in what might be a miserable marriage.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BANANAS

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2007, 06:24:50 PM »
^LOL shaq be lovin him some pork and white women bry guy. youre just here to show him suport cuz this reminds you of when your girl left your ass and never said anything to you again hahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 04:02:14 PM »
First of all I want to point out to Ted and Gangstabody that yur team the achargers just got handled by the Cheifs, so u can take down all those pics in your sig cause yur team sucks without Marty.

Second of all I want to point out to everyone that Shaq is definitely a Muslim, look at the names of his kids, they are all strong Arabic/Muslim names, Shaq didn't want no "slave names", but rather 'binding back' (re-ligre) to the  righteous and true names as they were before the slave master changed them for Africans during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

3rd of all, Shaq is a rich guy, a cool guy, a Muslim man, he can have whatever he wants when it comes to women, (infact he could have 4 wives if he wanted) so for one reason or another Shaq has decided he's better off moving on.  So be it.  To remain in bad marriage contract is what's called the "previous investment trap".  In which one erroneously thinks, "well, since I've already wasted 5 years in a bad marriage, I better stick to my desicion even though my feelings have changed, and waste another 40 years"   ...so anyway, Shaq did what he had to do, the kids are better off than watchin their parents fight and argue and continue in what might be a miserable marriage.

I'm pretty sure Shaq is not a Muslim...He has a huge cross tattooed on his bicep. I don't think he affiliates with any specific religion...PeACe