Author Topic: Who Are CRS, The Child Rebel Soldiers?  (Read 105 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who Are CRS, The Child Rebel Soldiers?
« on: September 05, 2007, 07:48:18 AM »
 new group with similar swagger, expertise, and originality has come to the plate this fall. CRS, Child Rebel Soldiers, consists of Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West, and Pharrell Williams. Coming to together to create a harmonious mixture of new age hip-hop, this team has doubled up, or in this case "tripled up", on the awe inspiring skills to make breath-taking collaborations.
"Us Placers", which is the only record they have so far, samples from "The Eraser" by Thom York. "Us Placers" appears both on the mixtape and online as by Kanye West, "Can’t Tell Me Nothing: The Official Mixtape".

The trio has everyone waiting for their "in the process" full length album to release, but with the heavy business of the solo artists, it’s difficult to find time for them to create it.

Lupe says, "I’m just wearing down, I'm never doing mixtapes again, not even Internet ones. My whole energy for making hip-hop music is slowing down. I've been doing it for seven years. I still don't think I'm famous. I'll do what I have to do to promote my next album, but I'm not enthused about doing seven albums. I'll do my three, and then I am going to keep moving to the next phase of life and maybe grow trees."

With that said, it’s positive that large quantities of fans will cop this one real fast.

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who Are CRS, The Child Rebel Soldiers?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 07:53:12 AM »
Welcome to last month

kemizt