Author Topic: I'm fin to run out of weed  (Read 1725 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
I'm fin to run out of weed
« on: September 05, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »
Finally.

I haven't run out of weed since I've returned to the board...still ain't yet...but I'm fin to. and I'll let chall know.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: I'm fin to run out of weed
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 04:21:17 PM »
thats a good thing homie  8) what u smoking on ???

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 04:22:23 PM »
at the moment i've been alternating between these two strains 'bubble-wreck' which is a sativa dominant hybrid of Bubblegum Kush and trainwreck and Superman which is just this danky, dark, evil-smelling indica.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 04:49:19 PM »
very nice from the club or streets

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 05:01:54 PM »
Tanj, do you rely on weed at all? i mean i smoke it but i can go days without having a joint and it doesnt effect me... such as know, im boozed up, no weed and i couldnt care less.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »
Damn, you still working with that same tree you had last week?...Time to hit the cleezy!

Just got some Mendo Headband and Jet Li Master OG. TOO FIRE. 8)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »
lung cancer
lowers sperm count (no homo)
Irritability
Depression
Restlessness
Sleeping difficulties
Anxiety
Increased appetite
Poor concentration
Cigarette craving
money waste

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 05:31:47 PM »
^wow...someones been brainwashed. :puke:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 05:34:30 PM by Now_I_Know »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »
what about 'squareness'? Is that a condition swangbang?

anyway NIK, I picked up an ounce of each of those strains which is why it's the same tree.

and it's from some dude near the Musicians Institute in L.A.

and EsJ, I don't NEED it per se, but it accomodates everything I do really well so it's kind of annoying not to have an endless supply

I use it for head/stomach irritation/pains. I use it for pain in general, for insomnia and lack of appetite.

and on a recreational level, sometimes if I know I'm a go eat I'll smoke just to make it that much bomber. movies, shows, and video games are all dope high. reading high is dope. playing music high is dope, listening to music high is dope. hell, being high and surfing the net is cool. being high and smashin on bitches is tight. just laughin and chillin with the homies high. etc etc. I don't NEED it for anything, but I like it with everything.

and because it's so chill in CA it's especially annoying not to have it cause it's like "damn, I could be high and doing this shit right now" cause it's so laid back here, there's no reason not to.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 05:34:16 PM »
Swangin, I'll start with your first BS reason. Weed actually protects AGAINST lung cancer

Pot's Active Ingredient Halts Lung Cancer Growth, Study Says

April 19, 2007 - Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles, CA: The administration of THC significantly reduces lung tumor size and lesions, according to preclinical data presented this week at the annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in Los Angeles.

Investigators at Harvard University's Division of Experimental Medicine reported that THC inhibited the growth and spread of cells in vitro from two different lung cancer cell lines and from patient lung tumors. They also reported that THC administration reduced the growth of lung tumors in mice by more than 50 percent compared to untreated controls over a three-week period.

Researchers noted that THC appeared to block a specific cancer-causing protein in a manner similar to the pharmaceutical anti-cancer drugs Erbitux (Cetuximab) and Vectibix (Panitumumab).

Results of a large-scale, case-controlled population study published last year found that smoking cannabis, even long-term, is not positively associated with increased incidence of lung-cancer. Investigators in that study noted that one subset of moderate lifetime users had an inverse association between cannabis use and lung cancer, leading them to speculate that cannabinoids may possess certain protective properties against the development of lung cancer in humans.

Separate preclinical studies indicate that compounds in marijuana inhibit cancer cell growth in animals and in culture on a wide range of tumoral cell lines *-- including human breast carcinoma cells, human prostate carcimona cells, and human colectoral carcinoma cells, among others. Most recently, investigators at Madrid's Complutense University, School of Biology, reported in the British Journal of Cancer that THC administration decreases recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (brain) tumor growth in patients diagnosed with the disease.

For more information, please contact Paul Armentano, NORML Senior Policy Analyst at paul@norml.org, or download the NORML white paper, "Cannabinoids as Cancer Hope," available online at:
Cannabinoids As Cancer Hope - NORML

Don't believe ANYTHING the government has told you about weed...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 05:35:49 PM »
That shit is true, studies show that it helps fight the cancer that cigs cause.

and it's true about not trusting the government about weed. the government serves corporations and corporations don't want more recreation/product to compete against. especially product they can't control (cause anyone could grow weed relatively easily)

-T

westcoastavengers.com

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 05:37:38 PM »
what about 'squareness'? Is that a condition swangbang?

anyway NIK, I picked up an ounce of each of those strains which is why it's the same tree.

and it's from some dude near the Musicians Institute in L.A.

and EsJ, I don't NEED it per se, but it accomodates everything I do really well so it's kind of annoying not to have an endless supply

I use it for head/stomach irritation/pains. I use it for pain in general, for insomnia and lack of appetite.

and on a recreational level, sometimes if I know I'm a go eat I'll smoke just to make it that much bomber. movies, shows, and video games are all dope high. reading high is dope. playing music high is dope, listening to music high is dope. hell, being high and surfing the net is cool. being high and smashin on bitches is tight. just laughin and chillin with the homies high. etc etc. I don't NEED it for anything, but I like it with everything.

and because it's so chill in CA it's especially annoying not to have it cause it's like "damn, I could be high and doing this shit right now" cause it's so laid back here, there's no reason not to.

-T
but could you stop for lets say a month, with out going insane?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 05:38:49 PM »
^^Yes...Anyone can. It's only a mental addiction, comparable to someone who plays a lot of video games and will get upset if he can't play them anymore. Weed can't hold you back, only you can hold yourself back...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 05:39:52 PM »
BTW, Tanj, how much was each Z?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 05:40:05 PM »
yeah. I'll be fine.

this is a great example of what I was saying in the slip capone thread: we exaggerate online/in writing.

Like, if i was sitting next to a friend eating or some shit and i was like "i'm bout to run out of weed" it ain't THAT big a deal unless we're on the way to bob marley fest or some shit, you know?

But I say it online and it's like "oh man Tanj is fiendin'! dude's got a problem!"

I'm just saying, i'm bout to be out of weed. didn't say i was itchin or fiendin or nothin lol

-T

westcoastavengers.com