Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6361 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2007, 10:44:35 AM »
"Reasons a thread Passes 5 pages @ dubcc.com"

1. NIK is posting in it
2. NIK is talking about kobe
3. NIK is talking about the kob..i mean lakers
4. NIK is E-Fighting with someone
5. SGV is in it
6. SGV is E-fighting with someone
7. SGV is E-fighting with NIK
8. snoop dogg
9. Marijuana
10. and finally, and the least common reason....you actually have a good post

LOL. Don't forget, the main one...1a. NIK nutridingfest.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2007, 10:45:55 AM »
"Reasons a thread Passes 5 pages @ dubcc.com"

1. NIK is posting in it
2. NIK is talking about kobe
3. NIK is talking about the kob..i mean lakers
4. NIK is E-Fighting with someone
5. SGV is in it
6. SGV is E-fighting with someone
7. SGV is E-fighting with NIK
8. snoop dogg
9. Marijuana
10. and finally, and the least common reason....you actually have a good post

LOL. Don't forget, the main one...1a. NIK nutridingfest.

is that anything like beer fest?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2007, 10:51:32 AM »
^^I wish...That movie was the shit. 8)

everlast1986

« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2007, 11:04:48 AM »
and people please stop defending this guy by saying "he shouldn't have had that shit on his phone in the first place". Anyone can make that excuse. Whats wrong with someone wanting to keep a phone they are using to himself? plus these people knowing the gay guy wouldn't have been able to do anything about it, especially with the phone being owned by the company makes it more of a case of picking on the weaker. I think that will be my final take on this for now.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2007, 11:40:49 AM »
Tanj is 100% on point..discrimination is discrimination no matter what.  NIK is also on point with the fact SGV just wanted to be a dick. I didnt even enter the thread to hate on dude until he got sand in his vagina about people stating opinions. Props to Beatz aswell for statin what i was tryin to state all along..who gives a fuck what he has on his phone or his personal business.

Lunatic

« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2007, 12:31:13 PM »

Anyway, some of you guys are too uptight. I'm not opposed to anyone grabbing my phone to see whats on it. I wouldn't put anything on it that would embarrass me. We took his phone to see what he was so embarrased about. It just so happened to be that he had gay photos. People guessed that he may have had photos of naked females. People guessed that he was doing something with his ex (whom we've found out was a woman). So it wasn't because he was gay that we decided to take his phone, merely because of the fact that he was so secretive. Don't make this into a gay/straight issue, cuz its not. Like I said, nobody cares that hes gay, we just wanted to know why he was secretive over his phone. By the way, being his manager, I have the right to confiscate his COMPANY OWNED phone anytime I want to verify that he is abiding  by Company guidelines, which he is not. But I'm not making it into an issue.

Let a bunch of gay guys grab my phone and guess whats on it, I'm OK with it. I'll even tell you, I have pictures of my dogs and my girl. I'm not ashamed by any of that. So miss me with all that mindless bable you're spitting Tanj.

So yes, dude deserved it. If you want to keep things private, keep it at your house. The workplace is not the right setting to keep your private things.
+1, EXACTLY

Also: I am a 100% catholic, so i honestly can't stand gays...that'll never change, 40-50 years from now..might sound harsh, but i am just being straight up...

too bad the catholic religion will be gone in 40-50 years

nahh
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2007, 01:24:41 PM »
wow. lame. thats all i want to say to everyone.
good day to you all.

everlast1986

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2007, 01:43:15 PM »
good day to you too NO HOMO!

SGV

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2007, 09:02:20 PM »
NIK you're still on my nuts and you're still an idiot cuz you STILL don't understand that it is NOT his personal phone. It is what is called "Company Official Use" phone. Hence it's a Company Owned phone you idiot. Why are you speaking about something you don't know? For real man, get off my nuts.

Relentless, haha. You're upset that you can relate to what happened to dude at the end of the day. So you're out the closet now, congrats. I'll give you dudes number, ya'll can hook up.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2007, 01:04:49 AM »
Haha this thread still going!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2007, 09:26:34 AM »
NIK you're still on my nuts and you're still an idiot cuz you STILL don't understand that it is NOT his personal phone. It is what is called "Company Official Use" phone. Hence it's a Company Owned phone you idiot. Why are you speaking about something you don't know? For real man, get off my nuts.

Relentless, haha. You're upset that you can relate to what happened to dude at the end of the day. So you're out the closet now, congrats. I'll give you dudes number, ya'll can hook up.

why do they give you guys company cell phones? can't they just hook up your old phone service or something?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2007, 09:40:07 AM »
AT&T's motto within the company is "Say it, Show it, Sell it." So that means, you say "Hey have you ever received your corporate e-mail on your phone before?" Then you show them, "Here's my corporate e-mail on my blackberry," more than likely at that point, you can sell it easily. So they get us the newest phones (except the iPhone cuz that sells itself) and unlimited service (minutes, text, data etc.) so we're able to show customers all of our services to sell them on everything.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2007, 10:32:52 AM »

LOL@SGV talking about people being on nuts...Bro, I don't give a shit what you say or what lame excuse you've made up, what you did defines a jackass. And I don't buy all this nonsense about him doing this on a company phone that wasn't meant for his personal use...Maybe the company supplied him with the phone, but it's still his, and you had to decieve him into taking it from him, it's not like you just had the authority to say, "hey, fag, hand over the phone"...You felt the need to fuckin pull some shit to get it off him, so shut your punk ass up and accept the fact that people think you're a bitch...PeACe

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2007, 11:28:41 AM »
Come on homie,you gotta be better than this,step your game up son. Your a bitch that caught feelings because people called you on some ho shit. "its a company phone,i had a right"...that make you feel important? you feel better?...do you go around checkin everyones phone makin sure its up to code? lol. Pathetic as fuck. Did  havin to trick some gay dude to look at his phone make you feel better about your life? You couldnt even step to dude like a man or a "manager" lol. Im done draggin this thread out though for real,cause at the end of the day imma keep doin me,and you gonna keep doin you.....in more ways than one lol.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2007, 02:12:13 PM »
SGV, while I'm not swerving in my coolness with NIK and relentless, I am not in league with them in continuing to attack you. I already said my piece and wanted to make it clear that I've no personal history/beef with you as these cats seem to. I just responded to that particular instance and am not trying to judge your whole life/attack it based on this one incident.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram