Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6360 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2007, 12:05:26 AM »
no. but because you call people "nut riders" yet run around and do the same.  you're a self bias hypocrit. which is a mental sickness.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2007, 12:11:28 AM »
man, i hate when i step into a thread and see my homies bickerin'.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2007, 12:48:49 AM »
no. but because you call people "nut riders" yet run around and do the same.  you're a self bias hypocrit. which is a mental sickness.

Care to explain? How did I ride nuts? LOL...All I said was that I believe what he did was a jackass move. You're just mad because I called you out on being a pathological liar/Heat fan in the past.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2007, 12:50:00 AM »
man, i hate when i step into a thread and see my homies bickerin'.

-T

I'm not really bickering, Jake is just falsely judging my character, when just a few month ago he was coming at me, questioning his own character.

SGV

« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2007, 01:04:03 AM »
You're just mad because I called you out on being a pathological liar/Heat fan in the past.

If Jake or myself, or anyone for that matter who has ever disagreed with you would have said this, you would have called us a nutrider. Even if we're defending ourselves from your petty attacks, WE'RE the nutriders. But, when you make that comment, it's strictly to defend yourself and you're not riding nuts. Yet, you still find time to dedicate threads to people and you're STILL not a nutrider, you're merely "stating the truth/fact." Bi-Polar, Self Bias Hypocrite, whatever it is homie, I really feel bad for you. Hope you get better one day little guy...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2007, 01:06:08 AM »
I call people nutriders when they follow me in threads and say "you love kobes cock, you jew kike!" or some dumb ass shit like that, not when someone disagrees with me and/or something I did...Think smart, SGV...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2007, 01:08:53 AM »
Unprovoked you came in calling me a loser, fat, etc. You know, you're usual disses toward me. So, isn't that the same thing? Yes. Think smart, NIK... GeT HeLp

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2007, 01:16:41 AM »
^^You're right, I guess I was being A LITTLE fucked up to you in this thread, but that's mostly because I felt like you were initially the one who was fucked up (my bad)...I guess I'm just used to you always being a negative nancy. that hardly makes me "bi-polar" though. and I definitely didn't "ride your nuts"...PeACe

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!

SGV

« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2007, 01:23:40 AM »
^^You're right, I guess I was being A LITTLE fucked up to you in this thread, but that's mostly because I felt like you were initially the one who was fucked up (my bad)...I guess I'm just used to you always being a negative nancy. that hardly makes me "bi-polar" though. and I definitely didn't "ride your nuts"...PeACe

So we can use the same excuse with you right? I'm just used to you being a "negative nancy" so I make the comments I do. I don't feel I ride your nuts and I don't think anyone else feels they ride your nuts either. Works the same way, IMO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2007, 01:27:20 AM »

So we can use the same excuse with you right? I'm just used to you being a "negative nancy" so I make the comments I do. I don't feel I ride your nuts and I don't think anyone else feels they ride your nuts either. Works the same way, IMO.

There is a big distinction between what I did and what people have done to me on this board...Like if someone is following me in a thread to comment specifically on me and not on the thread topic, that's blatantly nutriding...In this case, I was discussing the topic. Yea, I was being fucked up, and my bad for that, but nutriding is something else...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2007, 01:30:57 AM »
Ok cool. And in my eyes, whenever I do say anything to you, it's just me clowning. It's all perception homie. I don't hop on Dubcc and go "hmmm let me go see what NIK is up to." Na... You just happen to always been a thread that sparks my interest and we just always seem to disagree...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2007, 01:32:21 AM »
I feel ya...It's all good, bro.

SGV

« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2007, 01:37:17 AM »
Cool. We can agree to disagree and keep it movin.

rik

« Reply #194 on: September 18, 2007, 09:28:30 AM »
*starts slow clap*