Author Topic: 50 Cent _NOT_ Calling It Quits, Angie Martinez Show: 9/12  (Read 516 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 50 Cent _NOT_ Calling It Quits, Angie Martinez Show: 9/12
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 11:08:08 PM »
I'll take the one with the bigger bank account. Bitch gotta pay my bills for some cock.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BANANAS

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 11:09:20 PM »
tits are overated

I gotta disagree on that one.  Yeah asses are great - but you either got a small ass, or a big ass.  Not a lot can go wrong there (unless they got hemoroids).  But if a bitch has some nappy flapjack ass tits with long ass hairy nipples, you're in trouble.

Therefore I conclude that a nice set of tits cannot possibly be overrated.

lmao, same can be said about asses man...its not just big and small

what I was tyring to say is tits are overated in the sense that all these americans love big tits. Of course I like nice tits, but I would much rather be with a bitch thats has small nice tits, but with a banging ass then some big tit woman with an 'inward' ass

also, go the beach man and look around. You see a bitch with a nice ass and legs wearing a bikini then you see some nice big tittied bitch with an ass that looked like it was sinking in quik sand? who would you choose

sounds like youre looking for a reason to disagree with Americans, just face it, we the best like dj khaled (no terrorist) and we love pussy hands down, ass and tits included, why u tryin to argue about whether tits are attractive or not thats just gay

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 11:10:52 PM »
I'll take the one with the bigger bank account. Bitch gotta pay my bills for some cock.

LOL you never disappoint

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 11:43:27 PM »
Speaking of pussy, the condition of the pussy is very important to me. Bitch better be up on her hygiene and not have octopus tentacles for pussy lips. Fuck a Supaman, I'll Heisman trophy that ho if she comes at me with that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 02:43:17 AM »
50 cryin like a little fuckin baby...