Author Topic: Official Tupac R.I.P. Thread - 11 year since he passed away  (Read 619 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Tupac R.I.P. Thread - 11 year since he passed away
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2007, 10:19:19 PM »
Greatest rapper of all time, i've listened to hes music during so many periods in my life, im a little older than most people on this forum and im glad i had the oppurtunity to grow up listening to him instead of these other fucking clowns..

R.I.P Tupac aka Makaveli, we miss you..

Lazar

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »
RIP

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »
damn pacs shit is  the greatest of all time aint no rapper ever gonna compare to him

Besides obviously dying, the other sad thing to come out of Tupac's passing is he's been put on a ridiculous pedestal as a rapper, and this has been done at the expense of other greats. Now, to me Pac is top 5. but to a lot of Pac fans not only is he the GOAT, but they also believe no one can compare to him. IMO thats disprespectful to rappers like KRS, Cube, Scarface, Nas and other rappers who have dropped just as much classic music, and have had just as big of an impact on hip hop.

I think its because Tupac was deeper, represented so much more then music as i explained in my post.

I agree, which is why I said he has the GOAT legacy, because he became more than just a rapper. I'm only arguing the contention that Pac is the GOAT RAPPER, and that there's no one else close, which I hear all the time...and to me thats crazy.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2007, 01:01:36 PM »
RIP pac...

i was bumpin pac last nite all nite

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2007, 01:40:03 PM »
THERE'S NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THOSE RAPPERS U MENTIONED AND PAC PERIOD, LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT.........

LOL..there's nothing for me to accept man, there isnt anything thats gonna make me "accept" that any Pac album is better than Death Certificate, I'm sorry and I LOVE Pac.