Author Topic: RUMOR: 50 Cent Orders Interscope To Buy 300,000 Copies Of "Curtis"  (Read 622 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: RUMOR: 50 Cent Orders Interscope To Buy 300,000 Copies Of "Curtis"
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 06:48:44 PM »
that shit is so pathetic, how about making good music that will sell itself. It's all about the first week numbers now, how about an album that stays in the top 20 for like 6 months? I'm slowly starting to hate what hip hop is coming too

I know FUCK, i feel like beeting the fuck outta these clowns, its just music, fuckin rich faggots!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 07:17:35 PM »
that shit is so pathetic, how about making good music that will sell itself. It's all about the first week numbers now, how about an album that stays in the top 20 for like 6 months? I'm slowly starting to hate what hip hop is coming too

I know FUCK, i feel like beeting the fuck outta these clowns, its just music, fuckin rich faggots!!!

i been hating it since 99 but hey i complied and now im listening to anythin lol baaaaaaaaallin

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 07:21:39 PM »

i been hating it since 99 but hey i complied and now im listening to anythin lol baaaaaaaaallin

LMAO, that song was dope though hahah, alotta these idiots now adays talk about the same ol shitttttttttt alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the fuckin time, its like i know u gang bang u fuckin looser, we dont give a shit, just shut up and make some proper music!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »
Nothing that Miss Jones posted so far in her blogs were true. Now, Im not saying Def Jam or Interscope aint buying records but do you seriously think an information like that would just simply leak by some "insider" ?

Normally, no. But nothing in this case is normal. If I worked for Interscope and 50 was sayin fuck Jimmy Iovine and Interscope ain't doin there job, then yeah I would do whatever I had to to ruin him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 12:07:19 AM »
I don't see how record labels buy a load of albums... do they go into the local Best Buy and say 'Hmmm, yes, I'd like 300,000 copies of Curtis please'?

Lmao wtf? Oviously not, there the 1's who make em, they just keep em, its there cost!!!

Nah...I actually see what he's saying, because they have to buy them officially in order for them to count as being soundscanned. They manufacture them...but just keeping them wouldn't do a single thing. They would only buy them on their own so that the numbers scan and it looks as if they sold more than they really did...and I've always been skeptical about that, because I don't see how they could get that many of them bought.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 12:08:40 AM »
id listen to some new mop shit anytime, whitout that originality point, straight grimmey shit with primo beats

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 04:48:57 AM »
I don't see how record labels buy a load of albums... do they go into the local Best Buy and say 'Hmmm, yes, I'd like 300,000 copies of Curtis please'?

Lmao wtf? Oviously not, there the 1's who make em, they just keep em, its there cost!!!
I was just screwing around... but now I'm genuinely intrigued, what do they do with the albums they keep? Are they all stockpiled in Jay-Z's garage? Or recycled and made into Beanie Sigel albums?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 05:58:27 AM »

I was just screwing around... but now I'm genuinely intrigued, what do they do with the albums they keep? Are they all stockpiled in Jay-Z's garage? Or recycled and made into Beanie Sigel albums?

they use it @ bars for glass coasters