Author Topic: To all the people on Dubcc who love WEED, Check this out!!  (Read 112 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
To all the people on Dubcc who love WEED, Check this out!!
« on: September 25, 2007, 08:45:03 PM »
<a href="http://musicplustv.com/extplayer.swf?item_id=76467&amp;auto=true" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://musicplustv.com/extplayer.swf?item_id=76467&amp;auto=true</a>

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
www.musicplustv.com
September 18, 2007

MusicPlusTV.com New Online Television Series, "The 420 Live Show"

Noted Rapper and Magazine Editor Ric-Hard to Host First Program Dedicated to All Things 420

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 18, 2007 -- MusicPlusTV.com, the leading 24/7 live online television network, will kick off a new season of programming with the debut of "The 420 Live Show". Hosted by the multi-talented personality, Ric-Hard, the new variety show centered on all things related to 420 will air at 4 PM Pacific every Tuesday and Thursday, starting Thursday, September 27.

"MusicPlusTV.com is looking to provide quality television entertainment to a 420 culture and community long ignored by most producers and networks," states CEO Marc Cubas.

"The 420 Live Show" will be hosted by Kansas City, turned California native RIC-HARD! The musician, marketing guru, promoter, and the editor of Fresh Coast magazine. Can now add "Host of The 420 Live Show" at MusicPlusTV.com to his impressive resume.

Ric-Hard will bring his unique style, flow and taste to all the elements needed in "The 420 Live Show". He is a wild, fun and entertaining host full of energy and will bring all the segments of the show together. The segment framework of the show includes the 4:20 PM "Happy Time" moment, the Smokin 420 Music video of the day and the 420 show trivia minute open to all viewers in real time. Special in-studio guests will interview in the 420 greenery-themed coffee shop backdrop.

Ric-Hard will be joined by skunk puppet special on-site reporter "Puffy le Pew", who will be crawling the streets covering events, concerts, smoke festivals and more. Also, the trio "420 Girls" will make sure each and every session is stocked with plenty of eye candy.

"The 420 Live Show" is produced by MusicPlusTV.com.

For more information on our program please go to www.musicplustv.com/the420liveshow .

For additional information or to schedule an artist or guest on the show please email the420liveshow@musicplustv.com

About Music Plus Television Network, Inc.

MusicPlusTV.com capitalizes on the power of the internet to deliver original, entertaining video content while intimately connecting artists and entertainers to a global audience. MusicPlusTV's web portal features a live video stream broadcasting 24 hours a day, a complete on-demand library of video content, and an interactive social network that appeals to viewers and artists alike. Visit www.musicplustv.com for more information.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 02:58:07 PM by E-dizzle fo shizzle »

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Re: The 420 LIVE SHOW is Coming This Thursday to Music Plus TV!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »
Tell me what you guys think. Will you watch? What do you expect/want from a 420 show?

Seriously, we are making this show for all the smokers out there, this is YOUR SHOW! hit me back up with some feedback and WATCH THE PREMIERE THIS THURSDAY AT 4pm PST

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 02:59:50 AM »
Come on, I thought dubcc was full of Weedheads! Tanj and NIK, where are you at?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 02:38:08 PM »
Sounds chill. 8)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Re: To all the people on Dubcc who love WEED, Check this out!!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 10:21:41 PM »
you guys should tune in tomorrow, trust me, its going to be off the hook!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 12:06:33 AM »
I would, but I'm at work at that time...

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:48 PM »
I would, but I'm at work at that time...
Watch At Work!!!
Its going to be INSANE!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »
this would be hard, unless yall have a straight up moble crew....

go to all the raids of the clubs, tape the cops, make sure they dont do anything more illegal than they already do.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 03:54:25 PM »
Watch the show coming up!!!!