Author Topic: KRS ONE- Fourth Quarter Free Throws WHOA!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 192 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
KRS ONE- Fourth Quarter Free Throws WHOA!!!!!!!!!!
« on: September 17, 2007, 10:06:32 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/370016516d60e3/ this song is fire dropping knowledge!

jeromechickenbone

Re: KRS ONE- Fourth Quarter Free Throws WHOA!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 11:39:20 AM »
Gotta love KRS

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 06:59:23 PM »
Didn't he release a Gospel album a few years back? I guess watching Zeitgeist on the internet changed his mind. I hope he isn't as stupid as his rap. There is absolutely no connection between "son" and "sun" in any of the languages of Christianity or Judaism during the time Christianity was founded. Anyone that thinks that theory holds any water isn't very smart. Of course KRS is notorious for saying stupid things. I heard him on an interview once saying every year he writes a song dissing the top ten artists on billboard just for practice and he claimed if he ever released trhose tracks the top ten's careers would be over. This guy dedicated a whole song to Nelly and no one cared. Why? Because no one listen to KRS.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 07:10:12 PM »
Didn't he release a Gospel album a few years back? I guess watching Zeitgeist on the internet changed his mind. I hope he isn't as stupid as his rap. There is absolutely no connection between "son" and "sun" in any of the languages of Christianity or Judaism during the time Christianity was founded. Anyone that thinks that theory holds any water isn't very smart. Of course KRS is notorious for saying stupid things. I heard him on an interview once saying every year he writes a song dissing the top ten artists on billboard just for practice and he claimed if he ever released trhose tracks the top ten's careers would be over. This guy dedicated a whole song to Nelly and no one cared. Why? Because no one listen to KRS.

hahahahahaha

Aren't you Greek Orthodox?  And you have the nerve to denounce someone else's beliefs? Jesus Christ where the fuck do I start...

I'll gladly go to another section to discuss that, but for you to say you hope he isn't as stupid as his rap?  Get the fuck outta here.  I'm not saying KRS is a genius by any means, but considering that he lacked a lot of formal education, was homeless and without parents for much of his childhood, I'd say he's pretty fucking smart considering his life achievements.  And he still starves for knowledge which is more than most people in his industry do.  But please, teach us all the truth.

But really though, I love religious fucks throwing stones at other people's religious beliefs.  It exposes their ignorance real quick. 

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 08:36:02 PM »

hahahahahaha

Aren't you Greek Orthodox?  And you have the nerve to denounce someone else's beliefs? Jesus Christ where the fuck do I start...

I'll gladly go to another section to discuss that, but for you to say you hope he isn't as stupid as his rap?  Get the fuck outta here.  I'm not saying KRS is a genius by any means, but considering that he lacked a lot of formal education, was homeless and without parents for much of his childhood, I'd say he's pretty fucking smart considering his life achievements.  And he still starves for knowledge which is more than most people in his industry do.  But please, teach us all the truth.

But really though, I love religious fucks throwing stones at other people's religious beliefs.  It exposes their ignorance real quick. 

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 08:47:33 PM »

hahahahahaha

God damn, that was a shut down.....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

BANANAS

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 09:05:52 PM »

u unhappy scrappy? check boycriedwolfs articles of dropped knowledge in tot if you want not very smart. dont be mad at krs

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 09:11:23 PM »

hahahahahaha

It's common sense. There is no connection between the two words. The languages of the day were latin, greek, or hebrew, and none of those languages can confuse "son" with "sun". So unless the people that chose to make Jesus the "Sun" or "Son" of God knew that in 1000 to 1500 years after the Religion was founded the chosen language of English would emerge I don't see how the confusion is possible. He was never the "Sun" of God. It's plain and simple, and making the argument that he was originally called the "Sun" and we now confuse it for "son" just doesn't hold any water.

Yeah I was raised Greek Orthodox, but I'd like you to show me where on this forum I have ever pushed any of my religious beliefs on anyone, or have ever presented my faith as fact. I don't do that shit, like KRS does. There is no certainty in faith. Because if there was it would no longer be faith. Anyone that preaches religion as fact and pushes it on people is a moron, and someone I don't have much respect for. I don't care if it's KRS, an evangalist, or a Greek Orthodox priest. Presenting something as fact, requires proof, and there isn't any in any religion. With KRS's case there is proof. Proof that he is wrong. There is no disputing that the words "son" and sun" in Greek, Latin, or Hebrew cannot be mistaken for one another.

I already won this debate on the Train of Thought thread way back with Zeitgeist came out. This isn't a case of me proving Jesus was the Son of God or Christianity being right. It is a case of me proving he was never the Sun of God, and there is nothing you can find anywhere that disputes that claim with any validity. This is just another case of pompous KRS One destroying the career's of the Billboard Top 10.

I do like him as a rapper though.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 10:42:21 PM »

u unhappy scrappy? check boycriedwolfs articles of dropped knowledge in tot if you want not very smart. dont be mad at krs
Whats not smart about the articles I drop?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 10:49:48 PM »
HOLY SHIT BANANAS what concept car is that inr ur signature?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 10:56:01 PM »
ok wow i make music, and i almost made a song based off a video called Loose Change then i realized thats fucking retarded and I'd do my own research and speak in my own way.....So he watched Zeitgiest and made the most simplistic rap explaining the same shit it did in like 2 minutes? cmon I love KRS-one. i think hes one of the rawest, but this was weak, and retarded just bcuz it wasnt creative. You know KRS-one doesnt need a movie to rip a track.

He watched the movie and didnt even try...it was sooooo simple. KRS does way better than this

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 11:04:48 PM »
ok wow i make music, and i almost made a song based off a video called Loose Change then i realized thats fucking retarded and I'd do my own research and speak in my own way.....So he watched Zeitgiest and made the most simplistic rap explaining the same shit it did in like 2 minutes? cmon I love KRS-one. i think hes one of the rawest, but this was weak, and retarded just bcuz it wasnt creative. You know KRS-one doesnt need a movie to rip a track.

He watched the movie and didnt even try...it was sooooo simple. KRS does way better than this
When did the Zeitgiest movie come out? If I'm correct 2007 and this song was on his 1997 album "I Got Next".

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 07:48:01 AM »

When did the Zeitgiest movie come out? If I'm correct 2007 and this song was on his 1997 album "I Got Next".

Either way, "sun" vs "son" is wrong. The theory presented in the movie goes back a long time ago. Is Jesus real? Who knows? But he was never referred to as the Sun of God.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 08:51:44 AM »

hahahahahaha

It's common sense. There is no connection between the two words. The languages of the day were latin, greek, or hebrew, and none of those languages can confuse "son" with "sun". So unless the people that chose to make Jesus the "Sun" or "Son" of God knew that in 1000 to 1500 years after the Religion was founded the chosen language of English would emerge I don't see how the confusion is possible. He was never the "Sun" of God. It's plain and simple, and making the argument that he was originally called the "Sun" and we now confuse it for "son" just doesn't hold any water.

Yeah I was raised Greek Orthodox, but I'd like you to show me where on this forum I have ever pushed any of my religious beliefs on anyone, or have ever presented my faith as fact. I don't do that shit, like KRS does. There is no certainty in faith. Because if there was it would no longer be faith. Anyone that preaches religion as fact and pushes it on people is a moron, and someone I don't have much respect for. I don't care if it's KRS, an evangalist, or a Greek Orthodox priest. Presenting something as fact, requires proof, and there isn't any in any religion. With KRS's case there is proof. Proof that he is wrong. There is no disputing that the words "son" and sun" in Greek, Latin, or Hebrew cannot be mistaken for one another.

I already won this debate on the Train of Thought thread way back with Zeitgeist came out. This isn't a case of me proving Jesus was the Son of God or Christianity being right. It is a case of me proving he was never the Sun of God, and there is nothing you can find anywhere that disputes that claim with any validity. This is just another case of pompous KRS One destroying the career's of the Billboard Top 10.

I do like him as a rapper though.

damn..Game. Over.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 09:38:41 AM »
really 1997? whatever it is it sounds like he is reading it right out of a book just like the movie....its so simple.