Author Topic: too damn relaxed on morpine ((ahhhhhhhhhhhh))  (Read 203 times)

rik

Re: too damn relaxed on morpine ((ahhhhhhhhhhhh))
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 11:46:53 AM »
LMAO, yeah those opiates'll make you feel good as shit. dip a blunt in some codeine and let it dry for 24 hours. be leanin

-T

You could get liquid codeine?

everlast1986

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 12:03:15 PM »
being addicted to any prescription drug in general is bad news especially when you get drug sick

you ever read any William Burroughs?

-T

Nope, I'm starting to get into beat generation literature and i haven't got to read any of his books yet. I'm still reading Kerouac heavily.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 12:16:27 PM »
LMAO, yeah those opiates'll make you feel good as shit. dip a blunt in some codeine and let it dry for 24 hours. be leanin

-T

You could get liquid codeine?

my sis and dad each have like half a bottle that they almost never use. i can and do access it for occasional personal use but i can't like get multiple full bottles or nothing. but yeah dude if we're ever gonna chill and you wanna dip a blunt or mix it with spite/ice/jolly ranchers and sip on sizzerp, lemme know I'll grab some before I leave the house.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 12:18:08 PM »
being addicted to any prescription drug in general is bad news especially when you get drug sick

you ever read any William Burroughs?

-T

Nope, I'm starting to get into beat generation literature and i haven't got to read any of his books yet. I'm still reading Kerouac heavily.

Kerouac's my favorite. what have you read of him so far? I'm gonna take a guess and say:

On the road
dharma bums

which are both fucking sick. one of my faves alot of people sleep on is 'the subterraneans'. 'vanity of duluoz' is very good too.

anyway, when you get a chance read Burrough's "Naked Lunch" and a biography on Burroughs cause his life was amazing and interesting as shit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram