Author Topic: 50 Cent Responds To SoundScan Loss, "This Marks A Great Moment For Hip-Hop Music  (Read 546 times)

Lunatic

Re: 50 Cent Responds To SoundScan Loss, "This Marks A Great Moment For Hip-Hop M
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 04:19:21 PM »
yea, i'm interested in both these guys 2nd week sales...if they can hit around 150K at least, that'll be respectable
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent Responds To SoundScan Loss, "This Marks A Great Moment For Hip-Hop M
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 10:38:41 PM »
"The worst thing about success is it makes you complacent," Hov explained. " I think when you face any type of adversity it makes you dig deep ... everyone goes through it, all the greats go through it. In his music, he hadn't gone through any type of adversity. He'll come back and make great music."

And that, right there, is some real shit.  Truer words have never been spoken, even coming from the Seal of the Prophets himself.

a wise man sees failure as progress, a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process

very good young grasshopper.... also take home these wise words of wisdom: "man with hole in pocket, feel cocky all the time"....   
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 10:42:21 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

Damn that would have been dope if Kanye hit a mil in the first week, but he basically did go platinum, todays 967k in 1 week is insane. But i wonder why 50 didnt get Interscope or anyone to buy some of his albums!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 12:01:34 AM »
a wise man sees failure as progress, a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process

Where's that quote from?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 01:51:48 AM »

Where's that quote from?

Canibus - Poet Laureate Pt.2

(Album: Rip the Jacker)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin