Author Topic: Lost Angel's Source Pre Battle Interview  (Read 120 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Lost Angel's Source Pre Battle Interview
« on: October 06, 2002, 09:36:11 PM »
Though out WCC's history, one name has always been here. Since the very first thread, to now, the name M Dogg has been on many post. A hall of famer, his been on top, and his had a month long losing streak, which he went 0-5. But after that, he gather himself to rise above, and for the most part, beat many good battlers who were either rising stars like ViSioN, establish stars like ToNe during his hot streak, or join his crew in beating their rivals he K.I.N.G.S. on two seprate occassions. But in the end, people still doubt the skillz of one M Dogg.

Source: First off, why you change your name to Lost Angel, I mean M Dogg has been your name for so long.

Lost Angel: To be honest, every girl I know calls me their angel. I was like damn, I mean it, they always tell me I'm an angel, I'm so sweet. But they never know me, I tell them about me and they never imagion it. But to me I'm lost. I know I have a good soul, because I can feel it, others tell me. But my heart is lost. I wonder through life not knowing if I'm coming or going. To me, if I'm a good person, like people tell me I am, and I'm their Angel, then I'm a Lost Angel. And that's real, not a made up rap name. So if I'm rhyming, wither audio if I ever get equibment, keystyle, whatever, I'm doind it under Lost Angel, 'cause that discribes me as a person, and my art reflects that.

S: Resently, you've had beef with Infamous, who's trying to cut down the Elite, and you personally, why is that?

LA: To be honest, I don't know. He talks about PMs, but honestly, I don't know what his saying. At first, he got exposed by Logic as a biter. As a person who takes deep pride in writing lyrics for people to read, I find that insulting that he would bit people, namly with a diss to me. He was reppin' the K.I.N.G.S., and he dissed me. But it turned out to be bitten, so that DQed him from everything. Afterwards, Logic was dogging him, I wanted him to vote. It seemed stupit to me that Logic was dening him to vote. I don't think he should ever battle again, which is why I never "offically" battled him. But he should vote, biting means you got good tasted in rhyme choosing. So then out of no where he disses my sister. I don't care who you are, you never diss me family to get my attention. That's a Declaration of War, which I dropped on his punk ass as a warning. That was not a solid diss rhyme, it was a warning. So then I decided to finish it. On Sept. 12 he was suppose to unleash his crew, starting rumors Indecisive was leaving the Elite to join them, and everything. The set up he had was great, only problem, he said a lot of shit he can't back up. But anyways, Sept. 12 came, and left, no one cared, and to completly kill Infamous off, I had to Land on the 13th, and kill Infamous quickly. Which I did, and his credablity was taken, as he was slow responding, and when he did with Marty, it was wacked. No one felt it except his crew. I had bLaDe, and others giving me props, so I wasn't tripping. I figured that was it, I didn't need to repond to Marty, the same way Nas don't need to respond to Super Ugly. Then he dropped the Takeover 2oo2, I was like hell no. I 100% wrote the 13th myself. No help, no looking at lyrics, just came to my head. His going to say his version of the Takeover was better than my whole written shit. If he wrote the Takeover for Jay-Z, then used it on me, cool, but he jacked another song. So I jacked 2Pac, 'cause a G.O.A.T. needs another G.O.A.T. Then I ended it with Slaughter House, 'cause I personally don't feel like beefing with him anymore. I put my good shit out, and he can't reach it, so fuck it, see me with your lyrics or I can give a fuck.

S: What about those that say Slaughter House was too weak to end it?

LA: Slaughter House was a truthful diss, that my not be lyrically great, but the words still got to Infamous, like him and Logic. He believe that I believe them two set me up. No, I don't, but I bring up the question for others, and point to prof. So then he gets his whole crew. Shit, his whole crew is alright, but muthaphukkaz, the Elite is the best, and our two best would crush you all. 7th and I-Bo are more audio rhymers now, but that's what makes them better. Tech is the fucken Ras Kass of the group, lyricals with much need content. We are the fucken Elite, and we are battle tested and ready. Tech is the next hall of famer from our crew. And you got 4 hall of famers against a biter, a whinner and 4 good rhymers, but not on our level, please.

M Dogg gets up right after this and leaves. 3 questions, that's it, and his gone. He throws up an E and shouts "Elite" as he heads off to his car with a driver waiting.

Many things can be said, but to say M Dogg has falling off is not one it seems. It seems that this Lost Angel persona gives his a new breath, and refreshes what he came for. He is ready to "offically" battle Infamous, but says the crew battle is what he wants to most. We'll see, as we now Infamous is trying to tip the scales. Also challenging Melanin Infamous D.A. is getting know quick. But the Lost Angel it seems thinks he can kill them with one battle. We'll see. We'll see.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Lost Angel's Source Pre Battle Interview
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 10:28:02 PM »
Classic, I upped this so people could see just how intense the keystyle forum used to be.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BANANAS

Re: Lost Angel's Source Pre Battle Interview
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 12:25:42 AM »
nobody cares, this shit has always been wack till the killa cam alias appeared and yall got a taste of STARDOM!!!