Author Topic: Kinda Old News: Denilson signs for FC Dallas - Presenting him to the Fans  (Read 83 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you may have seen this, but still fucking class!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z77xRE33cHc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z77xRE33cHc</a>

bez

Re: Kinda Old News: Denilson signs for FC Dallas - Presenting him to the Fans
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 10:06:37 AM »
another waste of talent due to being a greedy horrible little fucker

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 10:17:10 AM »

why did his career go downhill so bad, at one point i thought he was gonna be the best player in the world. The last thing i remember is him been at betis and then bolton turning him down on a free transfer.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 10:22:07 AM »

why did his career go downhill so bad, at one point i thought he was gonna be the best player in the world. The last thing i remember is him been at betis and then bolton turning him down on a free transfer.

Cos he was a cunt. Betis got relagated to Spanish La Liga Division one so he fucked off to Flamengo in Brazil. He had it written in his contract that if Betis get relagated then he can be loaned back to Brazil. As soon as Betis came back up, he was back at Betis. I think he was just a greedy bastard basically. Had all the talent in the world, but was probably that concerned on getting more money out of clubs that his career never took off. He was the most expensive player in the world at one point remember. I think he was the first ever player to go for over 20Million. Best of luck to him in the shitty MLS. Pizza Hut Park. haha. More like Jabba The Hut park!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 10:25:15 AM »

Cos he was a cunt. Betis got relagated to Spanish La Liga Division one so he fucked off to Flamengo in Brazil. He had it written in his contract that if Betis get relagated then he can be loaned back to Brazil. As soon as Betis came back up, he was back at Betis. I think he was just a greedy bastard basically. Had all the talent in the world, but was probably that concerned on getting more money out of clubs that his career never took off. He was the most expensive player in the world at one point remember. I think he was the first ever player to go for over 20Million. Best of luck to him in the shitty MLS. Pizza Hut Park. haha. More like Jabba The Hut park!

lol, yeah i remember when he had the huge transfer. He will probably piss on most of the players in the MSL if he still has the quickenss and skills.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »
all that aside, Denilson is/was a great player. how old is he now?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 09:55:11 AM »
He was born in '77, so he's 29-30 now.

Denilson was one of my favorite players when he was in Betis. He was a beast out on the pitch, damn. Too bad he never reached his full potential, but I guess he's good enough now to make the defenders in MLS dizzy

kemizt

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 10:56:23 AM »

I fail to see how that makes him a greedy bastard?