Author Topic: Pace, Bizzare, Em- "Take The Whole World With Me", rare Em track I never heard  (Read 119 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Thought I had heard all his underground joints from this era, here's one ya'll may not have heard.  I listened to Em nearly everyday in 99, but I never knew of this song.  This is Eminem when he was in his prime, when he had that Slim Shady EP style.

"Take The Whole World With Me"

Bizzare featuring Eminem and Pacewon
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 09:29:17 AM by Abdul-Infinite Is Back »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
thnx, to me he was in his prime when he dropped the eminem show, he lost it after the eminem show

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
thnx, to me he was in his prime when he dropped the eminem show, he lost it after the eminem show

"Eminem Show" was his greatest album.  But I think overall the 98-99 era Em was at his grimiest... I don't know, it's debatable, but 99 was the year I personally listened to Eminem nearly everyday.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
If you ain't never heard this song you pro'lly ain't heard like a 1000 more songs from Eminem/D12.. If you think this is from '99 and ain't heard nothin' from befo' that, you missing a lot.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.